Romneytard the sore loser insults minorities and young voters

And as long as you treat your fellow Americans as if that were true, they will not be the least bit interested in supporting your party.
It is true, those who vote based on race in free shit will always vote Democrat. How the hell do you think Obama won?

"those who vote based on race in free shit"

While those who vote R, do so because they are unable to read or write a coherent sentence.
:lol::lol:
At least I don't put commas between the subject and predicate don't start sentences with conjunctions.

Btw, I am neither a typo, grammar nor punctuation Nazi, asshole.*

*The "asshole" at the end of the sentence was not completely gratuitous, it was an example of correct punctuation.

He's right. It's about race and free shit.

Nothing else matters to those voters.

And as long as you treat your fellow Americans as if that were true, they will not be the least bit interested in supporting your party.
It is true, those who vote based on race in free shit will always vote Democrat. How the hell do you think Obama won?

This is why the party will never get any minority votes, you jackasses keep insulting us with your messages, the party is 95%, the Dems are much more diversified, which party is really voting based on race and which race they catering too?

It began with Republican presidents, bright eyes. So if O is involved, then you are playing a colossal hypocrite.

You just keep on demeaning the other side of America and keep on wondering why we lose, bright eyes.

O is a republican?

This is why the party will never get any minority votes, you jackasses keep insulting us with your messages, the party is 95%, the Dems are much more diversified, which party is really voting based on race and which race they catering too?
You are insulted you because you insist on being parasitic. What the hell do you expect, admiration?

That type of insulting will our party out of the White House forever, Meathead. Grow the . . . . up. :lol:

That type of insulting will our party out of the White House forever, Meathead. Grow the . . . . up. :lol:
I am not my party. I insult parasites, well,...because they are parasites. I really don't need any self-righteous limp dicks dictating or warning me as to what I can say whether they are "my" party or not. They can do whatever the hell they want. It is not going to change the manner in which I speak or write about parasites.

Last edited:
If Republicans are willing to stand by their position that 47% of Americans are lazy and looking for Government handouts, I encourage them to do so

The problem is, it is more like 97%. Most of us rely on the other 3% to give us jobs.

Nobody "gives" you a job. They make a profit off of every employee

LOL, you must work for the government. Businesses create jobs by identifying activities which will produce economic value in excess of their cost (= profit). If you don't like the term "gives" how about "offers" you a job?

Yes, why you suggest the 47% are unworthy Americans, then assign them all to the Dems when many in fact vote for us, yes, LBT, you are demeaning them. Your targets decide, not you.

Freeloaders don't like to be called....... freeloaders.

And people like you, SniperFire, don't like be called what you are . . . haters and liar.

You will reap what you sow, for your choices have consequences.

Freeloaders don't like to be called....... freeloaders.

Calling blacks, Latinos and young voters freeloaders? You retards just don't get it.

Yes, why you suggest the 47% are unworthy Americans, then assign them all to the Dems when many in fact vote for us, yes, LBT, you are demeaning them. Your targets decide, not you.

Unworthy? Hardly. I have every bit of respect for people who are trying to better themselves, no matter their situation. I have no respect for people who leech and do not try. Is that good enough for you? Would that get me kicked out of JS' GOP?

Last edited:
That is what exactly many from the far right do: leech onto the GOP politic just like you with your weirdo ideas. You are like the ones who set up their straw men of religion, the view of God they reject, is sacred and true. The atheists, just like you, must not be questioned! If they allow any complexity or allow any deviation from that caricature of religion (or of supposed parasites) they want, then they can’t tip over their straw man effortlessly with a puff.

Grow up and stop demeaning.

Unworthy? Hardly. I have every bit of respect for people who are trying to better themselves, no matter their situation. I have no respect for people who leech and do not try. Is that good enough for you? Would that get me kicked out of JS' GOP?

Forum List

Back