Romney's trip to the UK rife with gaffes

name one politician who doesn't dig a hole and jump into with their foot in their mouth..

or whatever it was you said...:lol:

We are not vetting all politicians for presidential consideration. We are vetting Mittens.

We expect better from the guy seeking the top job.

You're just making up shit about him.

That's all.

name one politician who doesn't dig a hole and jump into with their foot in their mouth..

We are not vetting all politicians for presidential consideration. We are vetting Mittens.

You're just making up shit about him.

That's all.

Really? What have I "made up?" That Bolton..one of the crudest most beligerant asshole bullies to ever have access to the Bush white house is Mitten's top foreign advisor?

Obviously there are only two possibilities.

One.. you are a willfully ignorant moron...

two.. you are a liar.

How exactly were do the Aurora shootings prove we need more police? Police were in the parking lot of the theater. What was needed in that theater were a couple of folks carrying the weapons that their permits allowed, but the theater didn't. Police rarely stop crime. They just clean up after the fact.

Several questions here vel.............did you actually understand how the attack went down? Lemmie refresh your memory...........a dude walks into a theater, throws a CS (tear gas) cannister into the middle of the theater while wearing a gas mask and opens fire on people with an AR-15 loaded with 100 rounds of ammo and a pistol.

Have you ever been in the prescence of CS gas? I have. Matter of fact, I got to experience it in boot camp, and again when I became a member of the Security Force in Newport RI. It causes your eyes to tear up, your lungs feel like they're on fire, and lots of snot is running down your face.

Now............how many concealed carry weapons holders do you think are going to be able to make an accurate shot under those conditions? Then...........factor in the fact that there was no light and people were running to and fro trying to get out of the way. Are you sure they would have shot the right person?

Oh yeah..........yet another question............you also realize he came in with full body armor and a ballistic helmet, which means that the only weapons that had any chance against him are the ones used by SWAT with armor piercing rounds?

Yeah..............go ahead and tell me how good a shot you are and that under those conditions, you'd be able to hit a 1 ft by 1 ft target (area of his head not coveredy by armor) and take him out?

You've been watching WAAAAAYYYYY too many Die Hard movies.

As far as Romney's gaffe? I thought if there was one country he could easily make it through without any fuck ups would have been Britian, but I see that I was wrong. He's been in attack mode for so long that yeah, when asked about something, he's gonna tell everyone what is wrong with it, followed up by telling them he could do a better job.

And no......................you NEVER tell anyone that you've been talking to MI6, even if you have, because the Brits take secrets pretty seriously over there.

I have a solution....shoot him in the foot.

BTW, once the worthless prick's gun jammed the cops took him without a struggle.

Shoot him in the foot? Really? If you can't hit a 1 ft by 1 ft target, in the dark, with lots of people running around, and your eyes and lungs full of CS gas, what the fuck makes you think that you've got a shot at a 3 inch by 4 inch target?

Fool yourself much?

And by the way, his gun jammed after he'd fired over 50 rounds from his gun, killing several along the way.

Yeah..............bring on the jingoistic bullshit.

Last edited:
Mitt Romney is a fucking idiot.

Romney wants to do with America what PM David Cameron did in England last year: austerity all the way.

"Who Invited Party Pooper Romney" read one of the headlines in the big British papers the other day.

It's not easy to put on the Olympics. Especially not easy in major metropolitan areas. Planning goes on right until the opening ceremonies.

The last thing you need is some moronic tourist chiming in with their own two cents, especially when you take a critical tone, such as Romney.

The correct answer to Brian Williams when he asked Mitt the Twit, "How do you think the London games will go?" is "I can't wait, they ought to be great, I'm so happy to be here, it's bustling with life and diversity and great energy, and I'm just so happy and glad to be a part of it".

But Romney never takes the half-glass-full approach, it's always half-glass-empty, just like when he made fun of the cookies he had been served awhile back in the midwest.

What a fucking dufus. The guy has no manners.

Why do right wingers just act like things that happened really didn't happen??? Romney has made a total fool of himself and embarrassed us. It's a fact!!! We are not talking about one little thing!!!

Don't act like you liberals don't do the same thing with Obama when he embarrass himself.

I just find this a petty reason for the brits to upset over..

Obama doesn't embarrass himself. You people lie so damn much.

Last edited:
So you want us to agree with your fabrications?

Sorry, can't do that.

The last time Obama was in the UK it was one fuckup after another. Fact is Obama is a foreign policy disaster. Now he wants to push the false narrative that Romney is too. I still remember Obama's limo bottoming out. I'm sure by now all of the flubbs have been scrubbed from the internet.

Oh, and this must be the 7th or 8th thread on this subject. I suggest giving this scam the attention it deserves and merge it with the other ones.

What fabrications?

Read my post. It was a gaffe, but no big deal. I will watch the Olympics tonight and will certainly not be dwelling on what Romney said, because in the big scheme of things it is unimportant.

It's not a gaffe. Ether the English have skin made of rice-paper or this whole story is convoluted.

I was waiting for Obama's reaction to his Titanic flubb "You didn't build that".

Now that was a gaffe.

no it wasn't, morons like you are trying to make it into a gaffe by hacking it up out of context. Which is rather typical of people like you. This is what happens when trash have an internet connection.

Mitt Romney was wrong. Anyone who believes anything that man says is deluded. He lies about everything.

RDean gives us an example of why we need better teachers.

It is quite obvious that the money we spent on his education was wasted.

This kind of reasoning has him using motor oil instead of ketchup on his pancakes.

Why do right wingers just act like things that happened really didn't happen??? Romney has made a total fool of himself and embarrassed us. It's a fact!!! We are not talking about one little thing!!!

Don't act like you liberals don't do the same thing with Obama when he embarrass himself.

I just find this a petty reason for the brits to upset over..

Obama doesn't embarrass himself. You people lie so damn much.

You are right. He's to stupid to know he should be embarrassed.

He does embarrass many of us with his retarded leadership though.

Well the whole thing made Romney look like a moron. He should probably figure out how to deal with foreign powers before he travels abroad and it is common sense not to insult them on how they are dealing with the Olympics.

Duh!

Well,

Looky looky....

Piers Morgan defends Romney.

Says he was right.

Wow...you moron lemmings are going to have a hard time come January when your food supply packs up from the WH and heads back to his home town of murderville.

Piers Morgan On Romney

A politician who can look at things and find room for improvement. How does that work ?

Oh well, if Piers Morgan says so...............................

Yeah,

He was only there.

I guess you were too ?

Tell us about it, please.

BTW: Piers was only echoing what a lot of people were saying about security.

But why kill something that fits your narrative ?

Romney's trip to the UK rife with gaffes | The Chronicle-Journal

The man reminds me of Zimmerman. He digs a hole and jump into it with his foot in his mouth and cover himself up.:lol:

I think some things were deliberately set up. Romney was being honest when, for some strange reason, they asked him about Britain's preparedness for the Olympics. Good grief, they don't have enough security and there's a strike with immigration people. Was Romney supposed to lie and say they have their shit together? I think they'll get over him commenting on things that he was just told about faster than they'll get over the symbolic "fuck you" from Obama when he gave back the bust of Churchill. Romney can always make it up to them by presenting them with a set of DVDs, in the correct format this time, or give the queen an Ipod with his speeches on it.

Actually, most of us Brits couldn't give a fuck about what Romney has to say. In our country he's a nonentity. Having said that, you need to get your own facts right...rather than simply echoing Romney's rhetoric. Firstly, there was no strike. Yes, one was threatened but the issue was resolved even before Romney made a statement about it. As for the security issues, these had also been resolved before Romney was interviewed, with the drafting in of thousands of troops to fill the foul-up by a private security company. Seems Romney doesn't keep abreast of developments...or perhaps he has some sort of ulterior motive. Either way, we aren't offended or insulted by what he said. After all, he's a politician and over here we recognise the fact that politicians have a habit of speaking out of both sides of their mouth at the same time.

Why, you all don't hold Obama to the same standard or any of the Democrat Representatives.

but we expect that double standard it's so normal for you people

Romney's trip to the UK rife with gaffes | The Chronicle-Journal

The man reminds me of Zimmerman. He digs a hole and jump into it with his foot in his mouth and cover himself up.:lol:

I think some things were deliberately set up. Romney was being honest when, for some strange reason, they asked him about Britain's preparedness for the Olympics. Good grief, they don't have enough security and there's a strike with immigration people. Was Romney supposed to lie and say they have their shit together? I think they'll get over him commenting on things that he was just told about faster than they'll get over the symbolic "fuck you" from Obama when he gave back the bust of Churchill. Romney can always make it up to them by presenting them with a set of DVDs, in the correct format this time, or give the queen an Ipod with his speeches on it.

Actually, most of us Brits couldn't give a fuck about what Romney has to say. In our country he's a nonentity. Having said that, you need to get your own facts right...rather than simply echoing Romney's rhetoric. Firstly, there was no strike. Yes, one was threatened but the issue was resolved even before Romney made a statement about it. As for the security issues, these had also been resolved before Romney was interviewed, with the drafting in of thousands of troops to fill the foul-up by a private security company. Seems Romney doesn't keep abreast of developments...or perhaps he has some sort of ulterior motive. Either way, we aren't offended or insulted by what he said. After all, he's a politician and over here we recognise the fact that politicians have a habit of speaking out of both sides of their mouth at the same time.

thanks for clearing that up..but they will ignore you

No longer seen as gaffes, the UK Telegram reports serious problem in the lack of filled seats at the events and opener. Romney looks like a prophet now.

Was this the gaffe he made at that $75,000 a plate foreign cash for Romeny's campaign dinner you're talking about or was it something else?

Forum List

Back