Romney's trip to the UK rife with gaffes

Mitt went to London to teach Obama how an "Anglo-Saxon" does it.
Then the Mitt hit the fan. How embarrassing.

I can't wait to find out what happens in Poland and Israel. Now that the foreign press is focused on Mitt, they will be watching his every move. He has become a celebrity bigger than Sarah Palin. A "source" of "endless mirth".

Embarrassing is you people worrying more now about overseas than what is going on in our country.

Believe me, after what Republicans have done to this country, there are lots of people very worried. Republicans want to put another fool in the White House so close to the last one. We haven't come close to recovering from the damage caused by the last fool and the Republican Party of Teanuts. We got lucky when Obama was elected. Imagine if McCain had become president. "Bomb bomb bomb --- bomb bomb Iran". Let the auto industry die. Too many benefits and young people won't stay in the military. Worse, he graduated 5th FROM THE BOTTOM OUT OF 899. The most stupid guy in every class and part of the Keating 5 and Republicans wanted to make him president.

I can't wait to find out what happens in Poland and Israel. Now that the foreign press is focused on Mitt, they will be watching his every move. He has become a celebrity bigger than Sarah Palin. A "source" of "endless mirth".

Embarrassing is you people worrying more now about overseas than what is going on in our country.

Believe me, after what Republicans have done to this country, there are lots of people very worried. Republicans want to put another fool in the White House so close to the last one. We haven't come close to recovering from the damage caused by the last fool and the Republican Party of Teanuts. We got lucky when Obama was elected. Imagine if McCain had become president. "Bomb bomb bomb --- bomb bomb Iran". Let the auto industry die. Too many benefits and young people won't stay in the military. Worse, he graduated 5th FROM THE BOTTOM OUT OF 899. The most stupid guy in every class and part of the Keating 5 and Republicans wanted to make him president.

yeah yeah...we got lucky
I'm sure those in the 8.2% unemployment agree with you..

Right wingers constantly make blanket statements about liberals equating Democrats with Liberals. They don't have anything. It's why they attack. It's all they know.

The Republican Party is 90% white and has no liberals.

The Democratic Party is black, brown, white, gay straight Christian Muslim Hindu, atheist educated uneducated rich poor liberal and yes, conservative.

Sure, there are some people who don't like police, but I'm not one of them. But I do malign the Republican Party. It's become dirty. Filled with lots of bad people who don't mean anything good for this country.

As the Aurora tragedy proves, we need more police.

Response time improves with more firemen.

They fact you exist proves we need more teachers.

Mitt Romney was wrong. Anyone who believes anything that man says is deluded. He lies about everything.

How exactly were do the Aurora shootings prove we need more police? Police were in the parking lot of the theater. What was needed in that theater were a couple of folks carrying the weapons that their permits allowed, but the theater didn't. Police rarely stop crime. They just clean up after the fact.

Yea, police don't stop crimes. They just eat doughnuts.

Damn, anyone who has walked a street late and night and saw a policeman, knows that just the fact a policeman was also walking that street, one less crime was committed. Not to mention all the detective work they do. Where ever there are fewer police, there is more crime. It's a "fact".
It might be a fact in Chicago that unless there is a cop present that you're not safe, but everyplace else is not like Chicago. Some places are run by those smart enough to realize that if you ban guns only law abiding people won't have guns. The criminals will still be packing. By your way of thinking we need everyone to have their own personal cop to follow them around and keep them safe.

Who said there were "none"? Oh, YOU again. I should have known.

Oh that's right, according to you there is 10% of THOSE people in the Republican party..
The Democratic Party is black, brown, white, gay straight Christian Muslim Hindu, atheist educated uneducated rich poor liberal and yes, conservative.
sorry my mistake

The Republican Party has no liberals. None. There are no liberals in the Republican Party.
The Republican Party is 90% white.

Those are the facts. They can't be denied.

Yeah I do dispute those figures, but even so, blacks that join the republican party are rediculed by people like you and in the black coumminty with words like uncle tom, oreo, house ******, ect and they're not really black:

Allen West not really black, says white Democratic Congressman | Landmark Report

and they are threatened. i've worked for a black republican candidate in the 9th district in Memphis, TN in 1994. Rod Deberry vs Harold Ford Sr, and you have never, never seen racism like those that were hurled towards Rod Deberry and it wasnt republicans doing it ;) Oh and all the threats on his life, just for thinking on his own.

Right wingers constantly make blanket statements about liberals equating Democrats with Liberals. They don't have anything. It's why they attack. It's all they know.

The Republican Party is 90% white and has no liberals.

Sure, there are some people who don't like police, but I'm not one of them. But I do malign the Republican Party. It's become dirty. Filled with lots of bad people who don't mean anything good for this country.

As the Aurora tragedy proves, we need more police.

Response time improves with more firemen.

They fact you exist proves we need more teachers.

Mitt Romney was wrong. Anyone who believes anything that man says is deluded. He lies about everything.

How exactly were do the Aurora shootings prove we need more police? Police were in the parking lot of the theater. What was needed in that theater were a couple of folks carrying the weapons that their permits allowed, but the theater didn't. Police rarely stop crime. They just clean up after the fact.

Yea, police don't stop crimes. They just eat doughnuts.

Damn, anyone who has walked a street late and night and saw a policeman, knows that just the fact a policeman was also walking that street, one less crime was committed. Not to mention all the detective work they do. Where ever there are fewer police, there is more crime. It's a "fact".

Dumbass, so what do you do with the criminals once they've been caught? That's the important point.

Mitt doesn't make gaffes. When he said "less police, less firemen and less teachers", he was simply stating his policy positions.

Yeah we all know liberals want more cops, to call pig? We know it's not to arrest people and put them in jail.

Cops just get in the way of Occupoopers. They think nothing of laying off firefighters and police when cities are strapped for cash because of increased welfare recipients.

Romney's trip to the UK rife with gaffes | The Chronicle-Journal

The man reminds me of Zimmerman. He digs a hole and jump into it with his foot in his mouth and cover himself up.:lol:

I think some things were deliberately set up. Romney was being honest when, for some strange reason, they asked him about Britain's preparedness for the Olympics. Good grief, they don't have enough security and there's a strike with immigration people. Was Romney supposed to lie and say they have their shit together? I think they'll get over him commenting on things that he was just told about faster than they'll get over the symbolic "fuck you" from Obama when he gave back the bust of Churchill. Romney can always make it up to them by presenting them with a set of DVDs, in the correct format this time, or give the queen an Ipod with his speeches on it.

Mitt doesn't make gaffes. When he said "less police, less firemen and less teachers", he was simply stating his policy positions.

Yeah we all know liberals want more cops, to call pig? We know it's not to arrest people and put them in jail.

Cops just get in the way of Occupoopers. They think nothing of laying off firefighters and police when cities are strapped for cash because of increased welfare recipients.

True when funding cops or lazy degenerates, liberals always choose the degenerates

So Romney accurately states the situation with the Olympics and not only is it a gaffe, but it's multiple gaffes?

You guys are seriously amusing.

You do realize that Obama is an anglo-saxon, right?

You do realize that Obama is an anglo-saxon, right?

i thought he was a secret kenyan muslim sent to america to destroy us all? It is funny how that line of bull evaporates when convenient.

Of course, he is not an anglo saxon you fucking moron. Learn what the term means you twat. Not that i think you can read the big words, but here is something that might help the useless dimwitted twit the next time he makes an uninformed and ignorant claim.

Anglo-Saxons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The man reminds me of Zimmerman. He digs a hole and jump into it with his foot in his mouth and cover himself up.:lol:

When he sends the Queen an Ipod loaded with his speeches, let us know. :eusa_whistle:

Nobody EVER cared about that- or the WSC bust- Pure Pubdupecrappe. Romney caused an international crisis LOLOLOLOLOL. And then the Pubs make it about SLC, never mentioned! Everybody but lying Pubs and silly dupes think the GOP is nuts...a luughingstock but scary ugly 'Mericans. (Just watched the BBC...)

Daily Mail 2004: "How can 58 million Americans be so dumb"...Arrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhh....

Dunham, Obama's mother's name, is not anglo-saxon? You're the moron. The BBC agreed that was racist too. That's right, the BBC was shaking its heads in disbelief at you morons.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_whistle:

And good night. Tomorrow, try some real news.

i thought he was a secret kenyan muslim sent to america to destroy us all? It is funny how that line of bull evaporates when convenient.

Of course, he is not an anglo saxon you fucking moron. Learn what the term means you twat. Not that i think you can read the big words, but here is something that might help the useless dimwitted twit the next time he makes an uninformed and ignorant claim.

Anglo-Saxons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

are you serious that dense that you don't realize that he is anglo-saxon through his mother's side of the family? The man went to the UK and visited family roots on one of his freaking trips there.

When he sends the Queen an Ipod loaded with his speeches, let us know. :eusa_whistle:
When the goofball mayor of london is mocking him it is a sign he is an idiot.

Romney did stick his foot in his mouth. It was foolish and arrogant, but was it really decisive? Great Britain has no electoral votes in the upcoming election so it is really a matter of whether some offended Anglophiles will not vote for him in some contested border state or whether this willl have a lasting impression on his foreign policy ability.

Once the Olympic ceramonies start, Romney's comments will take a back seat to all the pageantry and competition. If Romney wins the election, then our ally Great Britain will learn to deal with him.

Still, it is amusing to watch some conservatives on this board defend his gaffe. Now let me get this straight. Obama goes to Colorado to provide comfort to the families of the victims and is criticized by the conservative posters on this board and Romney goes to London and iinsults our ally, yet is defended by these conservative posters.

Just once I would like some conservative poster to step back, use his brain, and say that Romney screwed up, but I am going to vote for him because the issues at hand are more important. Or perhaps cudos to our president for going to Colorado, but I still do not think he is a good president. Instead, it appears that all these conservative posters are capable of are partisan rants. Yet it is they who continually denigrate the intelligence of non-conservative posters. Go figure.

Last edited:

right, and you would say that same thing if it had been Biden or Obama:rolleyes:

Romney did stick his foot in his mouth. It was foolish and arrogant, but was it really decisive? Great Britain has no electoral votes in the upcoming election so it is really a matter of whether some offended Anglophiles will not vote for him in some contested border state or whether this willl have a lasting impression on his foreign policy ability.

Once the Olympic ceramonies start, Romney's comments will take a back seat to all the pageantry and competition. If Romney wins the election, then our ally Great Britain will learn to deal with him.

Still, it is amusing to watch some conservatives on this board defend his gaffe. Now let me get this straight. Obama goes to Colorado to provide comfort to the families of the victims and is criticized by the conservative posters on this board and Romney goes to London and iinsults our ally, yet is defended by these conservative posters.

Just once I would like some conservative poster to step back, use his brain, and say that Romney screwed up, but I am going to vote for him because the issues at hand are more important. Or perhaps cudos to our president for going to Colorado, but I still do not think he is a good president. Instead, it appears that all these conservative posters are capable of are partisan rants. Yet it is they who continually denigrate the intelligence of non-conservative posters. Go figure.

lol, JUST ONCE?
waaaa

lol, JUST ONCE?
waaaa

Still waiting.......

Forum List

Back