Romney's new ad - irony at its finest

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
“What does it say about a president’s character when his campaign tries to use the tragedy of a woman’s death for political gain”

:lmao:

"I'm Mitt Romney and I approve this ad"

Says Mitten is willing to use the death of a woman for political gain.

:)

It also says (Obama's) that HE approved the ad - then he (Obama) denied ever having contact with the family.

Me thinks Obama is a lying sack of shit, but he's Unelected in November, so it's a non-issue.

It also says (Obama's) that HE approved the ad - then he (Obama) denied ever having contact with the family.

Me thinks Obama is a lying sack of shit, but he's Unelected in November, so it's a non-issue.
Link? I don't think he said any of that at all.

But Mitten did say at the end of his ad that he approved of it.

Right, not Obama. But Mitten's voice is at the end of his ad approving it.

I know sweetheart - but Obama "denying" he had anything to do with/had knowledge
of the "dead lady" advertisement is a bold-faced lie on his part.

I know sweetheart - but Obama "denying" he had anything to do with/had knowledge
Obama hasn't said the first word about the ad. Maybe this is too subtle for you....:lol:

Obama hasn't said the first word about the ad. Maybe this is too subtle for you....:lol:

Obama's campaign head refused to discredit the ad, even after it was shown to be false.

“What does it say about a president’s character when his campaign tries to use the tragedy of a woman’s death for political gain”

:lmao:

"Conservatives" don't understand irony.

Hi, you have received -953 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Understand this asswipe....

Regards,
Warrior102
I'd point out the irony in this, but I know it'd be wasted.

Forum List

Back