Romney’s mad dog campaign attacks.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ROMNEY’S MAD DOG CAMPAIGN ATTACKS.
Romney’s mad dog campaign attacks shows how desperate he is to minimize Obama’s success. Scares the hell out of him.
43 million people unemployed, stopped looking for work or under employed. How the hell he come up with that figure?
49 months of unemployment over 8% not less than the 5% he Obama promised? How does one predict that? Romney promise to create 12 million jobs. I look at this this way. Because of policies Obama put to work, unemployment has not been over 20% and we are not in a depression. How the hell does Romney come up with that figure and how the hell does he plan to do it. How does one predict that? Only GOD is able to predict and it comes forth just as he say. Obama is not a god and neither is Romney. Unforeseen circumstances befalls us all. Even GOD could not predict that Adam and Eve would disobey him.
Obama’s stimulus did worked just as well as Bush’s stimulus worked, not as well as expected. S*** happens. Romney knows that best. He is up to his neck in it for not releasing his tax returns that will show something he don’t want us to see. Not any of my business? I am making it my business if he expect to get my vote on his honesty and integrity. I expect honesty and integrity in my president.

Ps.
Stossel; “Private sector not hiring because of uncertainty? In an imperfect world, there is always “uncertainty.’

Romney’s mad dog campaign attacks shows how desperate he is to minimize Obama’s success. Scares the hell out of him.
43 million people unemployed, stopped looking for work or under employed. How the hell he come up with that figure?
49 months of unemployment over 8% not less than the 5% he Obama promised? How does one predict that? Romney promise to create 12 million jobs. I look at this this way. Because of policies Obama put to work, unemployment has not been over 20% and we are not in a depression. How the hell does Romney come up with that figure and how the hell does he plan to do it. How does one predict that? Only GOD is able to predict and it comes forth just as he say. Obama is not a god and neither is Romney. Unforeseen circumstances befalls us all. Even GOD could not predict that Adam and Eve would disobey him.
Obama’s stimulus did worked just as well as Bush’s stimulus worked, not as well as expected. S*** happens. Romney knows that best. He is up to his neck in it for not releasing his tax returns that will show something he don’t want us to see. Not any of my business? I am making it my business if he expect to get my vote on his honesty and integrity. I expect honesty and integrity in my president.

Ps.
Stossel; “Private sector not hiring because of uncertainty? In an imperfect world, there is always “uncertainty.’

Yup....."no matter how bad things get it could always get worse".

What a great campaign slogan.......much better than "You can't do shit on your own".

Huh, shouldn't it be Obama's mad dog attacks shows how desperate he is to cover up all his FAILURES

Mad dog attacks? Were you in a coma when the radical mad dog left was attacking Bush? No matter how mild Romney's campaign is the left will still be hysterical. Where did Romney mention 43 Million unemployed? John Sununu mentioned 25 Million unemployed.

Ps.

Yup....."no matter how bad things get it could always get worse".

What a great campaign slogan.......much better than "You can't do shit on your own".

Yes, Mudwhistle, "No matter how bad it is, it could always get worse"...is why I'm voting for Romney.

Mad dog attacks? Were you in a coma when the radical mad dog left was attacking Bush? No matter how mild Romney's campaign is the left will still be hysterical. Where did Romney mention 43 Million unemployed? John Sununu mentioned 25 Million unemployed.
OK, let's do the Fuzzy Math.
You have 12.8 million unemployed, so that doesn't do it.
Let's add the 852,000 discouraged workers. That still doesn't do it.
Let's add the 6.9 million working part time for economic reasons. Still not enough.
Doesn't matter, CON$ervoFascists can make up any number from 25 million to 43 million thanks to GOP Fuzzy Math.

Forum List

Back