Romney was born in Mexico!

I still think he should make his birth certificate public. Why wouldn't he? Why is hiding if there is really nothing to hide?

He looks Mexican to me

big_sombrero1.jpg

Mitt Romney's father was indeed born in Mexico.

He had some trouble with his citizenship status when he tried to run for President, which is why they forged Mitt's documentation.

So if your father was born somewhere else you can't run for Pres?:confused:

That's part of the birther argument with Obama. That even if he was born in Hawaii, he's not a natural born citizen because of his heritage.

:doubt:

Ahh but George Romney's parents were American citizens. barack obama Sr.'s parents were not.

Ahh but George Romney's parents were American citizens. barack obama Sr.'s parents were not.

Was he, or was he not born in Mexico?

And if he was living in a Polygamous compound, WHO KNOWS WHO HIS PARENTS WERE?

Holy crap, you're right. Given the wanton promiscuity, I will no longer accept a birth certificate (that he STILL refuses to produce). I wanna see a DNA test.

1. Prove me wrong. Prove that Mitt Romney isn't Mexican.

2. Bite me. I like the quote. Prove that it didn't come from Gandhi.

Prove it did!
LINK
I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. The materialism of affluent Christian countries appears to contradict the claims of Jesus Christ that says it's not possible to worship both Mammon and God at the same time.

As quoted by William Rees-Mogg in The Times [London] (4 April 2005) {not found}. Gandhi here makes reference to a statement of Jesus: “No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon." (Luke 16:13); also partly quoted in Christianity in the Crosshairs : Real Life Solutions Discovered in the Line of Fire (2004) by Bill Wilson I have found no authoritative source for Gandhi saying this. The actual quote is attributed to Bara Dada, "Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians -- you are not like him." Source - Jones, E. Stanley. The Christ of the Indian Road, New York: The Abingdon Press,1925. (Page 114)

I was wondering what the next leftwingnut fauxtrage was going to be after the bully thing died so quickly...

You fluffers should run with this... Alert Huffy Puffy and Mediadon'tMatters...

So if your father was born somewhere else you can't run for Pres?:confused:

That's part of the birther argument with Obama. That even if he was born in Hawaii, he's not a natural born citizen because of his heritage.

:doubt:

His mother was an American citizen..and his grandfather protected this country as a soldier in WWII.

That's not the case with Romney. His father..and his grandfather..ducked military service.

As did Willard..when he had a chance to fight in a war he fully supported and advocated for..

Then went to France.

I was wondering what the next leftwingnut fauxtrage was going to be after the bully thing died so quickly...

...and stand by your fax machine for the next diversion that doesn't matter...

TBH, it's not like Barry can run on anything that people care about...

Blaming Boooooooooosh won't work this time...

Well here's the thing.

Republicans have ran at least 2 people for President that were born in this country.

But for some reason..it's important that Democrats show their birth certificates.

Why?

Why aren't they asking that of their own candidates?

And more importantly..why are they running foreign born people?

...and stand by your fax machine for the next diversion that doesn't matter...

TBH, it's not like Barry can run on anything that people care about...

Blaming Boooooooooosh won't work this time...

All he has...Blame minimize, Deny, Obfuscate...

Class Warfare/Envy...SOAK the rich that make this country work...

Forum List

Back