Romney was born in Mexico!

His birth certificate is a fake.

His parents faked it because he was born in a Mexican polygamy commune.

And since Romney's father was a Mexican, that means Romney is ineligible for the presidency.

Which reminds me, George Romney, Mitt's father, ran for President, and he was also born in Mexico.

Psssstttttttt..... even if true, one can be born in a foreign country and still be American.

You're quite stupid you know.

You people believe George Romney is Mitt's real dad? Ha! That's hilarious. Everyone knows it was Joe Smith. Or Grover Cleveland. Or Grover Norquist. Certainly not George.

That's part of the birther argument with Obama. That even if he was born in Hawaii, he's not a natural born citizen because of his heritage.

:doubt:

Ahh but George Romney's parents were American citizens. barack obama Sr.'s parents were not.

His mother was an American citizen..and his grandfather protected this country as a soldier in WWII.

That's not the case with Romney. His father..and his grandfather..ducked military service.

As did Willard..when he had a chance to fight in a war he fully supported and advocated for..

Then went to France.

People seem to forget Obama's mother was American. :dunno:

Prove it did!
LINK
I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. The materialism of affluent Christian countries appears to contradict the claims of Jesus Christ that says it's not possible to worship both Mammon and God at the same time.

As quoted by William Rees-Mogg in The Times [London] (4 April 2005) {not found}. Gandhi here makes reference to a statement of Jesus: “No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon." (Luke 16:13); also partly quoted in Christianity in the Crosshairs : Real Life Solutions Discovered in the Line of Fire (2004) by Bill Wilson I have found no authoritative source for Gandhi saying this. The actual quote is attributed to Bara Dada, "Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians -- you are not like him." Source - Jones, E. Stanley. The Christ of the Indian Road, New York: The Abingdon Press,1925. (Page 114)

That simply says that the author doesn't know if it came from Gandhi. That doesn't disprove anything.

And, by the way, I would have responded personally to your neg rep, but your mailbox is full.

And since Romney's father was a Mexican, that means Romney is ineligible for the presidency.

Which reminds me, George Romney, Mitt's father, ran for President, and he was also born in Mexico.

Psssstttttttt..... even if true, one can be born in a foreign country and still be American.

You're quite stupid you know.

How can we forget all the HYPE over Juan McCain's BC as he was born in the Panama Canal Zone?

BLAST from the past:

McCain’s Canal Zone Birth Prompts Queries About Whether That Rules Him Out

Wow, House, you neg rep people for alerting someone that they can't privately respond to their neg rep.

And you block your mailbox so people can't respond to your assholery either.

You're just a massive prick, aren't ya?

I don't really give a shit about your neg rep OR his neg rep. Wouldn't matter to me if I went below zero, frankly, as rep is pretty much a partisan matter on these boards.

And, I would have responded to you privately, rather than putting it out in the open, but, as I said, you block responses, apparently so you can be as big a prick as you want, and then be an even larger prick when people have to respond in the public forum.

Last edited:

Romney being Mexican-born should make you Democrats extra happy. You guys...like when Mexicans jump the border, yeah?

Oh wait, that's only if they wind up voting for your guy n/m.

You also have beach front property in Arizona, right?

Forum List

Back