Romney was born in Mexico!

Just so we are all as vague as this constitutional law;

"The Constitution does not define the phrase natural-born citizen, and various opinions have been offered over time regarding its precise meaning. The Congressional Research Service has stated that the weight of scholarly legal and historical opinion indicates that the term means one who is entitled under the Constitution or laws of the United States to U.S. citizenship "at birth" or "by birth," including any child born "in" the United States, even to alien parents (other than to foreign diplomats serving their country), the children of United States citizens born abroad, and those born abroad of one citizen parent who has met U.S. residency requirements.[1]"

So by this definition, even if Obama was born in Kenya he is still a citizen.

Because his mother was a citizen.

That's part of the birther argument with Obama. That even if he was born in Hawaii, he's not a natural born citizen because of his heritage.

:doubt:

Ahh but George Romney's parents were American citizens. barack obama Sr.'s parents were not.

His mother was an American citizen..and his grandfather protected this country as a soldier in WWII.

That's not the case with Romney. His father..and his grandfather..ducked military service.

As did Willard..when he had a chance to fight in a war he fully supported and advocated for..

Then went to France.
Kind of like Bill Clinton... Oh and are barack obama's milotary records sealed up with everything else? Or does military service only count with Republicans or Democrats that came back from war and lied about their comrades?

Prove it did!
LINK
I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. The materialism of affluent Christian countries appears to contradict the claims of Jesus Christ that says it's not possible to worship both Mammon and God at the same time.

As quoted by William Rees-Mogg in The Times [London] (4 April 2005) {not found}. Gandhi here makes reference to a statement of Jesus: “No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon." (Luke 16:13); also partly quoted in Christianity in the Crosshairs : Real Life Solutions Discovered in the Line of Fire (2004) by Bill Wilson I have found no authoritative source for Gandhi saying this. The actual quote is attributed to Bara Dada, "Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians -- you are not like him." Source - Jones, E. Stanley. The Christ of the Indian Road, New York: The Abingdon Press,1925. (Page 114)

That simply says that the author doesn't know if it came from Gandhi. That doesn't disprove anything.

And, by the way, I would have responded personally to your neg rep, but your mailbox is full.

Did you not read the whole quote"

"The actual quote is attributed to Bara Dada, "Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians -- you are not like him." "

Prove it did!
LINK
I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ. The materialism of affluent Christian countries appears to contradict the claims of Jesus Christ that says it's not possible to worship both Mammon and God at the same time.

As quoted by William Rees-Mogg in The Times [London] (4 April 2005) {not found}. Gandhi here makes reference to a statement of Jesus: “No servant can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon." (Luke 16:13); also partly quoted in Christianity in the Crosshairs : Real Life Solutions Discovered in the Line of Fire (2004) by Bill Wilson I have found no authoritative source for Gandhi saying this. The actual quote is attributed to Bara Dada, "Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians -- you are not like him." Source - Jones, E. Stanley. The Christ of the Indian Road, New York: The Abingdon Press,1925. (Page 114)

That simply says that the author doesn't know if it came from Gandhi. That doesn't disprove anything.

And, by the way, I would have responded personally to your neg rep, but your mailbox is full.

Whine much? Cheese?

1336679622-cheese.jpg

His birth certificate is a fake.

His parents faked it because he was born in a Mexican polygamy commune.

And since Romney's father was a Mexican, that means Romney is ineligible for the presidency.

Which reminds me, George Romney, Mitt's father, ran for President, and he was also born in Mexico.

You also have beach front property in Arizona, right?

I might...

Are you buying?

Mitt Romney's father was indeed born in Mexico.

He had some trouble with his citizenship status when he tried to run for President, which is why they forged Mitt's documentation.

So if your father was born somewhere else you can't run for Pres?:confused:

That's part of the birther argument with Obama. That even if he was born in Hawaii, he's not a natural born citizen because of his heritage.

:doubt:

Avatar is correct, it sounds just as stupid when applied to Romney.

His birth certificate is a fake.

His parents faked it because he was born in a Mexican polygamy commune.

And since Romney's father was a Mexican, that means Romney is ineligible for the presidency.

Which reminds me, George Romney, Mitt's father, ran for President, and he was also born in Mexico.

I actually hope you're right.

Maybe then we can get Cain back in the race.

Romney was never a citizen of mexico and neither were his parents.

George Romney was born in Mexico.

That didn't seem to be a problem when he ran for President.

Obama was born in Hawaii.

He still gets hounded.

What's the difference..between them?

:eusa_shifty:

Not a clue.

One was heavily vetted and didn't come close.

the other got a pass on vetting and won.

I'll llet figure out which is which

George Romney actually was born in Mexico. Mitt was born in Detroit.

There was some concern over Georges eligibility when he ran for President back in 68 but he dropped out of the race before the issue became a birther movement.

The funny thing is...if George Romney were running against Obama today, he would probably win fairly easily. Obama and he would have some incredible debates and George had a tendency to ramble on in a way the press hated but the people found endearing. Buit he was running against Nixon and people forget how articulate and intelligent Nixon really was. Its a shame that Mitt isnt more like his father.

hmmm there may be something to the whole Romney birth certificate thing! Seems the big secret is that Mitts REAL middle name might not be Mitt at all but Milton!

Wow what a controversy!:eek::cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

Mitt Romney

The above is a joke...for those too slow to understand that.

Hold on a cotton-picking minute.

How come the Obama birth certificate conspiracy theory stays in "Politics", and a thread that implies the exact same thing about Mitt Romney is delegated to "Conspiracy Theories"?

And, since Mitt Romney has not presented his birth certificate, one could even argue that this argument is more credible.

Forum List

Back