Romney Wanted To Criminalize Scientists Who Looked To Cure His Own Wife

14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain - Business Insider

Romney Wanted To Criminalize Scientists Who Looked To Cure His Own Wife

On embryonic stem cell research, Romney's still developing a fully-formed position.

FLIP: “Speaking at a bioethics forum, GOP gubernatorial hopeful Mitt Romney yesterday endorsed embryonic stem cell research ... [Romney] endorsed embryonic stem cell research, saying the controversial science might one day help treat his wife’s multiple sclerosis in addition to numerous other degenerative diseases. ... Romney spoke extensively about his position on stem cell research, which also involves embryo destruction.” (Raja Mishra, “Romney Endorses Stem Cell Research, Is Silent On Cloning,” The Boston Globe, 6/14/02)

FLOP: ...On Feb. 10, 2005 ... Romney came out strongly against the cloning technique ... He vowed to press for legislation to criminalize the work. Romney’s opposition stunned scientists, lawmakers, and observers because of his past statements endorsing, at least in general terms, embryonic stem cell research.” (Scott Helman, “Romney’s Journey To The Right,” The Boston Globe, 12/17/06)

Read more: 14 Bald-Faced Mitt Romney Flip-Flops That Were Dug Up By John McCain - Business Insider

Romney's dad when he was running for Prez, when he went beserko-whack-o-doodle-doop-dee-doo "I just had the greatest brainwashing anybody can get when you go over to Vietnam."

The Apple/Nut doesn't fall far from the tree.

Last edited:
Romney would allow his own loving wife to die a painful and miserable death if it meant winning an election

Obama would as well. Yet somehow you admire him for it.

I doubt that either of them would. Dainty is a fucking moron for his pathetic remark, and you are no better than him for responding in kind. Both of you need to grow a fucking brain and stop being such partisan hacks.

Oh my gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!

ssohtheirony.png

Obama would as well. Yet somehow you admire him for it.

I doubt that either of them would. Dainty is a fucking moron for his pathetic remark, and you are no better than him for responding in kind. Both of you need to grow a fucking brain and stop being such partisan hacks.

Oh my gawd!!!!!!!!!!!!

ssohtheirony.png

The day you see me use Obama's family to make cheap, nasty, baseless points on the man, you can call it irony. Until then. No. Sorry, Dainty, you got no game with this one.

Much like Obama's opinion on gay marriage... except he didn't 'flip flop', he 'evolved'. Somehow it's different. Dunno how, it just is.

Dainty, give it up or grow a brain. Either is fine.

I believe both men can change their opinions. Who is Dainty? Dante started this thread.

Forum List

Back