Romney Surges Ahead In Clarus Research Group Poll

They took polls before the debate and after the debate. The question they ask is:

"I'd like to ask you about the upcoming presidential election. Of the two candidates, Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, which one would you most likely vote for if the election were held today?"

Before debate:

Obama: 49%
Romney: 45%
Unsure/Refused: 6%

After debate:

Romney: 47%
Obama: 46%
Unsure/Refused: 7%

WH2012: General

People are waking up!

"Surges"? :eusa_eh:
Big pollsters are dragging out their "questioning" to over a week now, combining about 20% of post-debate opinions with 80% of pre-debate opinions, giving a skew in favor of Obama the loser.

They're sold out to big media, don't want the truth out too soon, as ordered by DNC headquarters.

They want Obama to look as nice as pie over the weekend.

Not all pollsters are so criminal in opinion management and omission by way of fine print.

I think Obama has been pwnd by the public, and if pollsters don't clean up their act and get the current truth, America will pwn them too.
Yeah that's it, its just a conspiracy...

They took polls before the debate and after the debate. The question they ask is:

"I'd like to ask you about the upcoming presidential election. Of the two candidates, Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, which one would you most likely vote for if the election were held today?"

Before debate:

Obama: 49%
Romney: 45%
Unsure/Refused: 6%

After debate:

Romney: 47%
Obama: 46%
Unsure/Refused: 7%

WH2012: General

People are waking up!

And of course this was before the Unemployment rate plummeted...back to square one...:clap2:

Forum List

Back