Romney: Sarah Palin is qualified for president

Palin has far more positive accomplishments and experience than Barak Hussein Obama has.

And I do feel that she would make a great president.

Holding out hope that you will stop making rediculous statements is getting old.

Being an old school republican in the vein of Eisenhower and Goldwater imbeciles like Palin make my blood boil. They are a painful reminder of the theft of the GOP by the crazy fundimentalists. I would appreciate it if you neo cons, whom are anything but conservative, would return the name of Republican and start a party based on what you really bvelieve in which is hatred for america, hatred for the constitution and submission to any and all that have more wealth and celebrity than you do. You collectively have turned a once proud political party into a den of Sycophants ,Idiologs, Liars, Traitors and Thieves.

I am not worried that Sara will become president. I am worried that there are people like you that are so stupid that you think she is qualified to lead us. What is so troubling is that she is not hiding her faults. She does not need to show america anything more. Still there are those that have such a distorted view of and respect for the office of president that even with the mountain of information screaming that Sara isn't even qualified to run a Jack in the Box... there are those like you that look at all the facts and choose her as your leader. Astounding!

But this is a forum. Maybe you could sway the opinion of dolts like me that just don't get it by listing the personal skills you believe she posseses that makes her excellent leadership material. Please don't bring up talking points..... show that you think for yourself and please just present your analysis of her best leadership qualities.

Palin has far more positive accomplishments and experience than Barak Hussein Obama has.

She'd make about as good a president as she does preacher.

Did you hear about her at a pro life rally this weekend? Seems that she was defending her scribbles on her hand with Bible verse.....

Namely, out of Isiah.........

She stated that in Isiah it says that God wrote a name down on His palms, and she wrote on her palms, she's in good company.

Only trouble is...the Bible verse was talking about Jerusalem, not Palin.

:cuckoo:

Holding out hope that you will stop making rediculous statements is getting old.

Being an old school republican in the vein of Eisenhower and Goldwater imbeciles like Palin make my blood boil. They are a painful reminder of the theft of the GOP by the crazy fundimentalists. I would appreciate it if you neo cons, whom are anything but conservative, would return the name of Republican and start a party based on what you really bvelieve in which is hatred for america, hatred for the constitution and submission to any and all that have more wealth and celebrity than you do. You collectively have turned a once proud political party into a den of Sycophants ,Idiologs, Liars, Traitors and Thieves.

I am not worried that Sara will become president. I am worried that there are people like you that are so stupid that you think she is qualified to lead us. What is so troubling is that she is not hiding her faults. She does not need to show america anything more. Still there are those that have such a distorted view of and respect for the office of president that even with the mountain of information screaming that Sara isn't even qualified to run a Jack in the Box... there are those like you that look at all the facts and choose her as your leader. Astounding!

But this is a forum. Maybe you could sway the opinion of dolts like me that just don't get it by listing the personal skills you believe she posseses that makes her excellent leadership material. Please don't bring up talking points..... show that you think for yourself and please just present your analysis of her best leadership qualities.

And radical left winger who falsely claims that he represents the republican party :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Sarah Palin would make a great president.

And she is FARRRRRRRRRRRRR more qualified than the communist-in-chief in office now, that has ZERO qualifications for the office.

Palin is over 35 and a Native born citizen. That meets the qualifications for President.

If the voters decide to vote for her she has met all the Constitutional requirements

And radical left winger who falsely claims that he represents the republican party :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

And she is FARRRRRRRRRRRRR more qualified than the communist-in-chief in office now, that has ZERO qualifications for the office.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Palin is over 35 and a Native born citizen. That meets the qualifications for President.

If the voters decide to vote for her she has met all the Constitutional requirements

There are doubts that Obama did.

I am sure Kenya was a lovely place to grow up.

There are doubts that Obama did.

I am sure Kenya was a lovely place to grow up.

You certify the fact that you are an idiot if you believe Obama was born in Kenya

The only requirements are over 35, born here in the United States, and have lived in this country for the past 14 years.

Obama is better qualified than Palin. Why? He's older than her (by 3 years), and has been in the Continental US longer than her. Both were born in the US, so that one is a wash.

Nope....Obama is better qualified than Palin.

The only requirements are over 35, born here in the United States, and have lived in this country for the past 14 years.

Obama is better qualified than Palin. Why? He's older than her (by 3 years), and has been in the Continental US longer than her. Both were born in the US, so that one is a wash.

Nope....Obama is better qualified than Palin.

so you voted for Mccain over obama?

And you falsely claim you represent the majority of the Republican Party, cmike :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: If you do not support Eisenhower, Ford, and Goldwater, you are a fake, period. You are a far right reactionary pretending to be Republican. You are anything but.

Last edited:

Don't mistake congeniality with weakness sport. I have been as selfish as is possible most of my life. My republican roots go back more than a hundred years that I know of. You on the other hand can only lay claim as a fraud to stolen property. You and your kind have been a cancer on my party and our country for over thirty years.

I see you have not listed any particular skill sets Palin is gifted with that would make her a good choice as the leader of the free world.

I wonder what her decision making horsepower stands at. Anybody know her IQ? I know that doesn't matter with you Mikey... but for thinking adults..stupid doesn't get it as president.

All I see outta the Wasilla Chihuahua is nothing but bitchiness masking itself as "caring about the little people".

Like I said.........you wanna know about Palin, just look back to your high school years, and think of the head cheerleader.

Usually dumb as a post and thinks that her shit don't stink.

Palin fits the profile perfectly. It's readily apparent that the dumb bitch never matured.

And you falsely claim you represent the majority of the Republican Party, cmike :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: If you do not support Eisenhower, Ford, and Goldwater, you are a fake, period. You are a far right reactionary pretending to be Republican. You are anything but.

Jake is a famous Disney star

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWjpi9vOxkg]YouTube - Disney songs- When you wish upon a star[/ame]

Don't mistake congeniality with weakness sport. I have been as selfish as is possible most of my life. My republican roots go back more than a hundred years that I know of. You on the other hand can only lay claim as a fraud to stolen property. You and your kind have been a cancer on my party and our country for over thirty years.

I see you have not listed any particular skill sets Palin is gifted with that would make her a good choice as the leader of the free world.

I wonder what her decision making horsepower stands at. Anybody know her IQ? I know that doesn't matter with you Mikey... but for thinking adults..stupid doesn't get it as president.

Okay, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Please give three conservative positions that you agree with?

Palin, unlike Obama, has actual accomplishments.

She is responsible for:

• Giving her constitutents a $1,200 tax rebate
  • Implementing a tax reduction for Alaskans
  • Having a budget surplus
  • Negotatiating a multi billion dollar canada-Alaska US pipeline
  • Getting rid of the governor's jet to cut operating expenses, thereby caring about the Alaskan taxpayers

What has Obama done?

• Focus on Al Qaida terrorist rights
  • Took down safeguards that allowed for 3 Al Qaida terrorist attacks in his first year in America, that was protected from them for the previous 7 years
  • Created economic disaster
  • Got national unemployment rates up to double digits
  • Went on a multi million dollar date at taypayers' expense showing his arrogance and lack of caring about flushing away taxpayers' money for his personal pleasure.

The difference is clear.

Sarah Palin would make a great president, Obama isn't fit to run a public phone booth.

You, cmike, are engaged in far reactionary talking points that are not true in the main either about Palin (you over inflate her positions, when in fact all we need to know is that she is quitter), and misinflate Obama (when in fact Obama is clearly a better patriot than you).

Romney will be a far better candidate for the GOP than Palin. He can win, Palin can't.

Romney will be a far better candidate for the GOP than Palin. He can win, Palin can't.

I have given up hope that the GOP will stop Palin in the early primaries. Watch the boards. Most of the Conservatives with a brain don't support a Palin canidacy. They know she's a disaster.

However, there's this lunatic fringe that's motivated, absolutely HATES moderates, and live in a La La land that thinks just because a person isn't crazy about the Democrats, they've seen the light and become a Conservative.

Palin is poison for Moderate voters. With Palin on the ticket McCain couldn't even carry North Carolina and Indiana. Do the folks supporting her even know the last time prior to 2008 that either state went Blue?

A Palin candidacy means Obama wins in a walk. I'm talking a margin that will make Mondale/Reagan look like a close race.

Now Mitt has a real chance in 2012. He's also smart, skilled, and has a strong business head on his shoulders. The question isn't "Will Romney win the General?", its "Will the GOP reject Palin and embrace Mitt?"

I have given up hope that the GOP will stop Palin in the early primaries. Watch the boards. Most of the Conservatives with a brain don't support a Palin canidacy. They know she's a disaster.

However, there's this lunatic fringe that's motivated, absolutely HATES moderates, and live in a La La land that thinks just because a person isn't crazy about the Democrats, they've seen the light and become a Conservative.

Palin is poison for Moderate voters. With Palin on the ticket McCain couldn't even carry North Carolina and Indiana. Do the folks supporting her even know the last time prior to 2008 that either state went Blue?

A Palin candidacy means Obama wins in a walk. I'm talking a margin that will make Mondale/Reagan look like a close race.

Now Mitt has a real chance in 2012. He's also smart, skilled, and has a strong business head on his shoulders. The question isn't "Will Romney win the General?", its "Will the GOP reject Palin and embrace Mitt?"

Let's hope that MR is selected, and that SP runs the conservative equivalent of the Bull Moose Party. That will cost a GOP victory but will end the influence of the conservatives in the GOP.

It's rather funny how the extreme left wingers seem to think that we care who they think is the best candidate for the republican party.

Forum List

Back