Romney: Sarah Palin is qualified for president

she doesn't have the brains god gave a goat, and the fact that anyone thinks she's a suitable candidate for the presidency says more about the dumbing down of america than i care to think about. why don't you people just stick with american idol and let the grownups deal with electing a president?

as for a harvard education, you can always tell a harvard man, but you can't tell him much.

you betcha ;)
If all she did as President was to reverse the laws enacted by this Congress and signed by this President, that'd be good enough for me. She'd do it too because she knows that's what the People want. Romney or any other "qualified" Presidential candidate...eh...I'm not so sure.

take an eighth grade civics class and get back to me.

thanks

i know what you are getting at, but assuming the repubs break the majority in 2010 she could do it without issue

If all she did as President was to reverse the laws enacted by this Congress and signed by this President, that'd be good enough for me. She'd do it too because she knows that's what the People want. Romney or any other "qualified" Presidential candidate...eh...I'm not so sure.

thanks

i know what you are getting at, but assuming the repubs break the majority in 2010 she could do it without issue

except she can't possibly be elected by a majority of really, really stupid people until 2012.

she could reverse executive orders then, but i very much doubt she'd have the firepower to overturn any law passed by congress.

thanks

except she can't possibly be elected by a majority of really, really stupid people until 2012.

she could reverse executive orders then, but i very much doubt she'd have the firepower to overturn any law passed by congress.

The medication did the trick! Congrats! Kudos!(God I hate that word!)

I used to think you were the dumbest mod on this MB! Man was I wrong ... You are way not the worst!... second worst tops! :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though.. Odello... you are a patch of sunlight on Palin. Up here in the NW we already knew what she is all about. Voodoo exorcisms? For real ..You Betcha.. Yup thats Sara...She is double scary Crazy fundi AND door knob stupid.

Sarah Palin has actual accomplishments for her constitutents, Obama has led actual disasters for his constitutents, i.e. double digit unemployment that he led this country to, and 3 Al Qaida attacks within the US in first year, when the country was protected for the previous 7.

Sarah Palin has actual accomplishments for her constitutents, Obama has led actual disasters for his constitutents, i.e. double digit unemployment that he led this country to, and 3 Al Qaida attacks within the US in first year, when the country was protected for the previous 7.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you really are my favorite forum jester

The medication did the trick! Congrats! Kudos!(God I hate that word!)

I used to think you were the dumbest mod on this MB! Man was I wrong ... You are way not the worst!... second worst tops! :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though.. Odello... you are a patch of sunlight on Palin. Up here in the NW we already knew what she is all about. Voodoo exorcisms? For real ..You Betcha.. Yup thats Sara...She is double scary Crazy fundi AND door knob stupid.

sarah did exorcisms?? are you sure you aren't confusing her with jindal?

The double digit unemployment we have had was set up by the Republican and Democratic past. McCain would have done no better. George Bush would have done no better. More than 3,000 died nationally in terrorist attacks in 2001, about 40 in 2009.

cmike, this is why you are not be trusted around people because you deliberately misinterpret statistics for your reactionary agenda.

sarah palin is an asshat.

EOF
What's your beef with her del? She's too much of a commoner for your taste? She doesn't have a Haaaavard eduction?

she doesn't have the brains god gave a goat, and the fact that anyone thinks she's a suitable candidate for the presidency says more about the dumbing down of america than i care to think about. why don't you people just stick with american idol and let the grownups deal with electing a president?

as for a harvard education, you can always tell a harvard man, but you can't tell him much.

you betcha ;)

Want to know why everyone thinks she's such a great person? Because of what Del stated.....the dumbing down of America. OF COURSE someone like her is gonna rise to star status in an age of Paris Hilton, American Idol, and America's Got Talent. Throw in a couple of "reality" shows, and you've got pablum for the masses that will significantly dim their brainpower.

What you got in the Wasilla Chihuahua is a beauty queen who was voted Miss Congeniality, although with her being known as a barracuda, I kinda think the judges were stoned when they selected her.

Besides, her bitchiness is permanent.

Tell ya what.......if Palin can say something reasonably intelligent about the issues, with an an informed opinion based on FACTS not FAUX News rhetoric, I'll consider changing my mind.

Until then? She's as dumb as they come. Gonna be really sad when her looks start to fade, because then the GOP is gonna have to get that other blonde bimbo beauty queen, Carrie Prejean.

Wonder how that's gonna sit with the current GOP queen?

If she even attempts to run, she'll be the laughing-stock of the 2011-2012 Primary Debates.

Her statements at the Debates will be 100% anathema and the nail in her coffin of an attempted run. They will be worse than even Ron Paul's "they attack us because we're over there" statement in 2007 (which was spun and misinterpreted by FAUX and Hush Bimbo of course).

Last edited:
Palin has far more positive accomplishments and experience than Barak Hussein Obama has.

And I do feel that she would make a great president.

Palin has far more positive accomplishments and experience than Barak Hussein Obama has.

She'd make about as good a president as she does preacher.

Did you hear about her at a pro life rally this weekend? Seems that she was defending her scribbles on her hand with Bible verse.....

Namely, out of Isiah.........

She stated that in Isiah it says that God wrote a name down on His palms, and she wrote on her palms, she's in good company.

Only trouble is...the Bible verse was talking about Jerusalem, not Palin.

What's your beef with her del? She's too much of a commoner for your taste? She doesn't have a Haaaavard eduction?

you betcha ;)

Want to know why everyone thinks she's such a great person? Because of what Del stated.....the dumbing down of America. OF COURSE someone like her is gonna rise to star status in an age of Paris Hilton, American Idol, and America's Got Talent. Throw in a couple of "reality" shows, and you've got pablum for the masses that will significantly dim their brainpower.

Why didn't you mention the joke that is team sports? More time and money is wasted watching other people play meaningless games over and over and over. The biggest imbeciles are the clowns that sit through game after game, college, "professional", college, "professional"......... what could be more brainless of a pastime than watching overpaid idiots play silly fucking games. What is even sillier are the "adults" that claim a favorite team, wear another guy's jersey, and actually gain some pride in what "their team" accomplishes......... that is truly the dumbing down of the world's public....... pathetic. That same idiocy transfers to the political party(team) they belong to.

As for Sarah Palin, the job of the President is to be a leader, help choose a team to work with and show up each day......... why is over education an asset? Barack Hussein Obama is supposedly a highly educated person that said he had been to 57 states so far in his ridiculously long and expensive campaign to buy the Presidency, does that show how really "smart" he is? That asshole paid 730,000,000 dollars to get a 400,000 a year job, does that indicate intelligence?
The fact of the matter is he was the product of an education system that moved him along because they liked the idea of getting a semi-black guy into politics with a chance of getting into the history books as the first black President. I can imagine his jerk professors at parties, "I did my part to create history, I helped that idiot get through law school, the Democrat party will insure he gets the real intelligence around him....... now this country will see some real change.''. They were going to try to get Hillary in but that wouldn't have had nearly the historical points they scored by getting a semi-black guy into office, that brought them the minority vote for years. It really is as simple as that, they put this clown into office to insure the uninterested minority vote, he even plays basketball on TV, that's better than Clinton with his saxophone. None of it had anything to do with his supposed intelligence, one has to be extraordinarily naive to believe that his "education" had anything to do with his buying the election.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: blu
"I think Sarah Palin is smarter than Barack Obama."
-- Sean Hannity, lying again,. Link

"Just to get the left all wee-weed up and to get their heads spinning, I'm going to keep doing it."
-- Sarah Palin, on why she writes on her palm, Link

you are now promoted to senior jester. please tell us where palin basis for her economic and foreign policy decisions from and what independent thoughts she has developed in these areas

you betcha ;)

Why didn't you mention the joke that is team sports? More time and money is wasted watching other people play meaningless games over and over and over. The biggest imbeciles are the clowns that sit through game after game, college, "professional", college, "professional"......... what could be more brainless of a pastime than watching overpaid idiots play silly fucking games. What is even sillier are the "adults" that claim a favorite team, wear another guy's jersey, and actually gain some pride in what "their team" accomplishes......... that is truly the dumbing down of the world's public....... pathetic. That same idiocy transfers to the political party(team) they belong to.

this part of your post is awesome. people living vicariously through sports "heroes" make me sick.

you are now promoted to senior jester. please tell us where palin basis for her economic and foreign policy decisions from and what independent thoughts she has developed in these areas

She can't. She thinks that sitting on the tarmac in Ireland while refueling her plane and not exiting it counts as "foreign experience".

While BHO is not overly successful, SP is even less so. If we nominated her for the Republican presidential candidate, she would get the entire ticket into the counties slaughtered. Think, cmike, cmike.

Or . . . are you Democratic plant deliberately acting this way, because no rational thinking Republican would suggest this.

"I didn't really had a good answer, as so often -- is me. ( is that English?) But then somebody sent me the other day, Isaiah 49:16, and you need to go home and look it up. Before you look it up, I'll tell you what it says though. It says, hey, if it was good enough for God, scribbling on the palm of his hand, it's good enough for me, for us. He says, in that passage, 'I wrote your name on the palm of my hand to remember you,' and I'm like, 'Okay, I'm in good company.'"
-- Sarah Palin, comparing herself to God, saying both of them are dumbfounded dipshits who need to be reminded of the simplest things, Link

Forum List

Back