Romney Refuses To Apologize For Condemning Dead Americans

Sorry bout that,

I'm fucking angry that Obama didn't tell the islamis that America has freedom of speech and you must understand that. Period.

If these monsters are going to riot, burn and kill over an insult. Then I want nothing whatsoever to do with islam. It isn't a religion that's capable with American beliefs. The day so called Americans say otherwise, I can only guess it's to take away our freedoms.

1. You are starting to get it.
2. Islam is evil plain and simple, you can't reason with them.
3. Its best we as a people separate from Islam, get them out of here, and get us out of there, everywhere there, in the Middle East, and just protect Israel.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I wonder if Reagan criticized Carter for blunders, or Carter blamed Ford for blunders, and so forth.

He shouldn't apologize, he's right as usual. Not surprizing to me that a obama kool aid drinker like yourself would try to spin it otherwise.

spin? Romney condemned the statements put out by the Americans in the Embassy fearing for their lives... all for political gain

Didn't you hear? Condemn means apologize.....so Romney was really apologizing for the statements made by the American Embassy.

Sorry bout that,

I'm fucking angry that Obama didn't tell the islamis that America has freedom of speech and you must understand that. Period.

If these monsters are going to riot, burn and kill over an insult. Then I want nothing whatsoever to do with islam. It isn't a religion that's capable with American beliefs. The day so called Americans say otherwise, I can only guess it's to take away our freedoms.

1. You are starting to get it.
2. Islam is evil plain and simple, you can't reason with them.
3. Its best we as a people separate from Islam, get them out of here, and get us out of there, everywhere there, in the Middle East, and just protect Israel.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Are you Jewish? Why do you want to protect Israel? Can't Israel protect itself?

I wonder if Reagan criticized Carter for blunders, or Carter blamed Ford for blunders, and so forth.

We know Carter went around the world criticizing every Republican President..
and Obama has done NOTHING BUT criticize Bush..
but the lefties sure don't LIKE it when it's done to their Dear Leader

He shouldn't apologize, he's right as usual. Not surprizing to me that a obama kool aid drinker like yourself would try to spin it otherwise.

spin? Romney condemned the statements put out by the Americans in the Embassy fearing for their lives... all for political gain

Yes he did, he condemned the US apologizing for our first amendment rights. Romney's right, it's deplorable.

So...he was apologizing.

Last time I heard Terry Jones wasn't a Coptic. That's the movie they were protesting and killing over.

Have you got a link to Terry Jones producing the Coptic film?

It's a buzz word. Terry Jones is just one of the buzz words, like Jew. The story is that a Jew made the movie.

The movie should be on prime time television.

Yeah, then we could get even more Americans killed.

(Do you EVER think before you type?)

What makes you think she doesn't want that?

It's a buzz word. Terry Jones is just one of the buzz words, like Jew. The story is that a Jew made the movie.

The movie should be on prime time television.

Yeah, then we could get even more Americans killed.

(Do you EVER think before you type?)

Should we hide under the bed? Give into their demands? At what point should we stand up to islamic terrorists? What about Americans killing jihadis? By the dozens. Hundreds, until they stop.

So...you know who the Jihadis are? I hope you are passing those names on to the U.S. Military/FBI/CIA.

We know Carter went around the world criticizing every Republican President..
and Obama has done NOTHING BUT criticize Bush..
but the lefties sure don't LIKE it when it's done to their Dear Leader

Romney should be lumped in with Dole, not Reagan.

And Obama will be lumped in with Carter, where he should be

Yesterday we noted that Mitt Romney, down in the polls after the convention, was throwing the kitchen sink at President Obama. Little did we know the kitchen sink would include -- on the anniversary of 9/11 -- one of the most over-the-top and (it turns out) incorrect attacks of the general-election campaign . Last night after 10:00 pm ET, Romney released a statement on the attacks on the U.S. embassies in Egypt and Libya. After saying he was “outraged” by these attacks and the death of an American consulate worker, Romney said, “It's disgraceful that the Obama administration's first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.” Yet after learning every piece of new information about those attacks, the Romney statement looks worse and worse -- and simply off-key. First, Romney was referring to a statement that the U.S. embassy in Egypt issued condemning the “efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims.” But that embassy statement, which the White House has distanced itself from, was in reference to an anti-Islam movie and anti-Islam pastor Terry Jones, and it came out BEFORE the embassy attacks began. Then this morning, we learned that the U.S. ambassador to Libya, Chris Stevens, and others died in one of the attacks
First Thoughts: Over the top - First Read

Just saw where Romney is refusing to apologize for his politically motivated statement that the Americans in the Embassy, fearing for their lives, were terrorist sympathizers.

What a pompous self righteous ass Romney is...

Up your drip.

?

Didn't you hear? Condemn means apologize.....so Romney was really apologizing for the statements made by the American Embassy.

:lol:

Romney nailed it:

"The embassy in Cairo put out a statement after their grounds had been breached, protestors were inside the grounds, they reiterated that statement after the breach. I think it's a terrible course for America to stand in apology for our values, that instead when our ground are being attacked and being breached that the first response of the united states must be outrage at the breach of the sovereignty of our nation. An apology for America’s values is never the right course."

"The first response should not be to say, yes, we stand by our comments that suggest that there is something wrong with the right of free speech."

Dueling pressers: Romney takes questions, Obama doesn’t on Egypt & Libya attacks « Hot Air

So...chalk Romney up as another ignorant person who doesn't know the difference between a Condemnation and an Apology.

Sorry bout that,

Romney's original statement is fine. He doesn't need to clarify.

The WH needs to clarify, however...

Did they know that the terrorists had announced their plan to attack on 09/11 back on 08/30, as a protest against the imprisonment of the terrorist responsible for the WTC bombing in 1993, when they issued their multiple condemnations of people who dare to engage in political discourse that offends our enemies??

Are you suggesting that Romneys comments havent sparked controversy? And I'm not talking about bloggers and Internet tough guys. I'm watching the nightly news right now, and they are discussing Romneys comments and basicly calling them over the line, speaking out too soon without the facts.

1. Stop watching the libnut media, they have learned not to let a tragic event pass by without making the Republicans look bad.
2. All across the libnut media, Romney should of kept his mouth shut, which is pure insanity, the President should of spoken against this, he is a muzzy bastard, so he bowed down to islam again, and the libnut media has his back, this will be parroted.
3. Its so obvious, they are not trying to hide it anymore.
4. Obama is a turd, no other explanation the libnut media won't report it.

Regards,
SirJamesoTexas

Forum List

Back