Romney puts out new ad slamming Obama's "You didn't build that!" It's great!

Accusations with no proof?

Par for the course with TPS. :thup:

You have posted many apologist replies.

Who do you think you are fooling?

And the hilarious part is, he thinks he IS fooling everybody.

But what liberal in this thread has he argued with or disagreed with?

I haven't seem him make any disagreements with liberals for such a "non partisan."

He ONLY disagrees and argues with conservatives.

Oh, but that's because he's "non-partisan." :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

It's hilarious. I have seen libs pull this one for years, and they always arrogantly think they are fooling people.

But NOTICE, that the only "partisans" are conservatives?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Romney is an idiot. That is the most illogical statement I've seen in ages.

The ad is a lie, and the Romney camp knows it's a lie.

And we should all know it's a lie, because a paid hack for the DNC says so!

:D

It's a lie because it's been proven to be a lie about 50 times on this board alone.

You mean there are 50 paid DNC hacks on this board?

Woah! The mods are falling down on the job! :eek:

:eusa_angel:

When Romney said he liked firing people, I don't remember the conservatives around here saying that it was just fine to take that out of context and misrepresent what he was saying.

When did you people change? When did you flip flop on that principle?

And the hilarious part is, he thinks he IS fooling everybody.

But what liberal in this thread has he argued with or disagreed with?

I haven't seem him make any disagreements with liberals for such a "non partisan."

He ONLY disagrees and argues with conservatives.

Oh, but that's because he's "non-partisan." :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

It's hilarious. I have seen libs pull this one for years, and they always arrogantly think they are fooling people.

But NOTICE, that the only "partisans" are conservatives?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Link?

:lol:

I don't need to fool anyone, you do it to yourself. I didn't even say Romney was wrong, but the attacks still come.

Only partisans would be so belligerent. :thup:

BELLIGERENT!

BWAHAHAHAA!

He's calling you "uppity!" :clap2::clap2::clap2::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And what he means is only CONSERVATIVES would be so "uppity!"

Yeah, how DARE we disagree with the great "non-partisan"(BULLSHIT!) Bob Collum.

Just because he has NEVER disagreed with a liberal in this thread, has nothing to do with it! :eusa_snooty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

These Hands - YouTube

Romney also did something with four small business owners, and one of them put it best:

"If roads, bridges, and sidewalks were the reason my business is a success, then ALL Businesses would be a success, because they all have road, bridges, and sidewalks."

But that isn't the case. It's hard WORK and risk that makes a business a success.

Obama who hasn't had a real job in his LIFE, sits in judgement of those who do? And he's backed up by union thugs who have never worked in the private sector IN THEIR LIVES!

I love it! It's about time Romney got a clue about who Obama is and started fighting back!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

What is a real job? Governor of MA, Mormon Recruiter, Investor with no skin in the game? Retiree still pulling down $21 Million per annum of other peoples money?

Better than THE ONLY JOB HE HAS HAD IS COMMUNITY ORGANIZER!

Buddy, you lost on that one!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Two years after graduating, Obama was hired in Chicago as director of the Developing Communities Project (DCP), a church-based community organization originally comprising eight Catholic parishes in Roseland, West Pullman, and Riverdale on Chicago's South Side. He worked there as a community organizer from June 1985 to May 1988.[29][30] He helped set up a job training program, a college preparatory tutoring program, and a tenants' rights organization in Altgeld Gardens.[31] Obama also worked as a consultant and instructor for the Gamaliel Foundation, a community organizing institute.[32] In mid-1988, he traveled for the first time in Europe for three weeks and then for five weeks in Kenya, where he met many of his paternal relatives for the first time.[33][34] He returned to Kenya in 1992 with his fiancée Michelle and his sister Auma.[33][35] He returned to Kenya in August 2006 for a visit to his father's birthplace, a village near Kisumu in rural western Kenya.[36]

In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,[37] and president of the journal in his second year.[31][38] During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as an associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.[39] After graduating with a J.D. magna cum laude[40] from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago.[37] Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention[31][38] and led to a publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations,[41] which evolved into a personal memoir. The manuscript was published in mid-1995 as Dreams from My Father.[41]

See: Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So Romney spent 30 months in Europe - earning a deferment from military service during the Vietnam Conflict - as a recruiter for the Mormon Church. How is being a professional proselytizer more of a job than being a community organizer in the United States?

Romney was Governor for four years, spent years risking other people money and enjoyed firing people to benefit stockholders. Obama is author, was a State Senator and a US Senator and has been President of the United States since January 2009.

When Romney said he liked firing people, I don't remember the conservatives around here saying that it was just fine to take that out of context and misrepresent what he was saying.

When did you people change? When did you flip flop on that principle?
Thats because you ignorant ass he said he like being able to fire people you stupid lying piece of garbage.

:lol:

I don't need to fool anyone, you do it to yourself. I didn't even say Romney was wrong, but the attacks still come.

Only partisans would be so belligerent. :thup:

BELLIGERENT!

BWAHAHAHAA!

He's calling you "uppity!" :clap2::clap2::clap2::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And what he means is only CONSERVATIVES would be so "uppity!"

Yeah, how DARE we disagree with the great "non-partisan"(BULLSHIT!) Bob Collum.

Just because he has NEVER disagreed with a liberal in this thread, has nothing to do with it! :eusa_snooty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're really going out on a limb eh TPS?

Link to me using the word "uppity" since you felt the need to quote me.

The part in bold apparently constitutes proof for TPS. :thup:

What is a real job? Governor of MA, Mormon Recruiter, Investor with no skin in the game? Retiree still pulling down $21 Million per annum of other peoples money?

Better than THE ONLY JOB HE HAS HAD IS COMMUNITY ORGANIZER!

Buddy, you lost on that one!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Two years after graduating, Obama was hired in Chicago as director of the Developing Communities Project (DCP), a church-based community organization originally comprising eight Catholic parishes in Roseland, West Pullman, and Riverdale on Chicago's South Side. He worked there as a community organizer from June 1985 to May 1988.[29][30] He helped set up a job training program, a college preparatory tutoring program, and a tenants' rights organization in Altgeld Gardens.[31] Obama also worked as a consultant and instructor for the Gamaliel Foundation, a community organizing institute.[32] In mid-1988, he traveled for the first time in Europe for three weeks and then for five weeks in Kenya, where he met many of his paternal relatives for the first time.[33][34] He returned to Kenya in 1992 with his fiancée Michelle and his sister Auma.[33][35] He returned to Kenya in August 2006 for a visit to his father's birthplace, a village near Kisumu in rural western Kenya.[36]

In late 1988, Obama entered Harvard Law School. He was selected as an editor of the Harvard Law Review at the end of his first year,[37] and president of the journal in his second year.[31][38] During his summers, he returned to Chicago, where he worked as an associate at the law firms of Sidley Austin in 1989 and Hopkins & Sutter in 1990.[39] After graduating with a J.D. magna cum laude[40] from Harvard in 1991, he returned to Chicago.[37] Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review gained national media attention[31][38] and led to a publishing contract and advance for a book about race relations,[41] which evolved into a personal memoir. The manuscript was published in mid-1995 as Dreams from My Father.[41]

See: Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So Romney spent 30 months in Europe - earning a deferment from military service during the Vietnam Conflict - as a recruiter for the Mormon Church. How is being a professional proselytizer more of a job than being a community organizer in the United States?

Romney was Governor for four years, spent years risking other people money and enjoyed firing people to benefit stockholders. Obama is author, was a State Senator and a US Senator and has been President of the United States since January 2009.

And even if all of that is true, which is questionable, what does that have to do with Obama telling me that somebody else built my business?

603380_496557517037287_1590165457_n.jpg

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back