Romney puts out new ad slamming Obama's "You didn't build that!" It's great!

There was a lot of land available. The railroads didn't need grants of land. The only way the government would have any say in where the railroad went was to grant land.

aND GUESS WHAT! Those railroads were built BY PRIVATE ENTERPRISE!

People who saw a market in moving people.

HowStuffWorks "The Early Railroad Industry"

And it wasn't until government was pushed out that the move to make a rail that went from one end of the country to the other, really began.

But it was an answer to a market that entenpreneurs saw and too advantage of.

So, you are DEAD WRONG AGAIN!

Pacific Railroad Acts - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All that says is Congress wanted this railroad too and passed laws to allow GRANTS OF LAND.

It does not say they BUILT IT!

A business needs land and/or zoning to build a business? YOU DON'T SAY!

That hardly means government did it for them. That's called a business working WITHIN THE LAW!

:

Who pays for roads and bridges being built and maintained?

Who pays for public education?

Who pays for the defense of this country?

Who pays for law enforcement, the criminal justice system, the prison system?

I'm just gonna give this link to people questioning where I stand politically from now on.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5643083-post33.html

There are many progressives who are Paulbots.

I'm not really a paulbot, that was just the name of the thread.

If you look at the results of my test you may be shocked to find that I actually sided with Romney 2% more than Obama, though both were in the 50% range.

That's because I see some value in both the left and the right's philosophies, because I'm not a partisan.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Barry's an "It takes a villiage" kinda guy.

He can't wrap his head around the fact that business owners are the folks who take the risk. Invest the time, the effort, the sweat and the know how to succeed.

The only thing Govt does is throw impediments in the way.

Roads, bridges and infrastucture are also payed for by taxpayers. Business owners pay more in taxes that the average American. Guess they pretty much pay their way in that dept.

Not everyone has the drive, determination or the guts to be a business owner.

Sucess is a hard, tough row to hoe. Thank God there are folks out there with the guts to go for it.

President Obama: If you've got a business -- you didn't build that, somebody else made that happen - YouTube

where is the part that appears at arround second 42 where he talks about roads and bridges?

BIG DEAL!

Roads and bridges. If that is how businesses succeed, explain why some businesses fail, DESPITE THE ROADS AND BRIDGES!

You libs just don't get it and you don't want to get it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're some kind of dense. :thup:

Both sides of the argument have some validity, but you may be too brain-dead to realize it.

No, I'm sorry. Obama's argument has NO validity, but you are too obsessed with the illusion you aren't partisan to admit that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think I see who's kind of stupid.

That's like saying The Roman Empire "paved the way" for Christianity, when they did everything they could to try and EXTERMINATE IT!

The British did not "pave the way" for this country. They tried to stop it!

It was Americans who fought and died for what they believed that paved the way for this country.

You sound more stupid as you go along trying to justify your nonsense!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's cause and effect tard, all the emoticons in the world can't hide your penchant for stupidity.

Tell me how it would've worked if the colonies were allowed to live here for little to no taxation and were allowed to prosper with N American resources.

When would the revolution occurred, since you're sure it would have.

Cause and effect??????????

Do you understand how completely stupid that is.

It's like putting out a big math equation and leaving out the most important figures, and still thinking you are going to get the right answer.

Roman Empire = Christianity all over the world?

British Empire = American Nation.

But you LEAVE OUT a big component.

Roman Empire + Christians refusing to back down and holding onto their faith = Christianity all over the world.

British Empire + Americans getting tired of the abuses of Britian and standing up and fighting against them = American Nation.

But, I'll give you a better one.

The admin of Jimmy Carter was such a catastrophic failure, it brought in one of the biggest landslides this nation has ever seen with the election of Ronald Reagan.

So should we all be thankful to Jimmy Carter, for the election of Reagan?

Didn't Carter try to PREVENT IT!

It would be like saying Obama deserves the credit if Romney wins!

It's completely illogical.

But then, I'm sure that's why you think it's so smart.

You keep throwing the word "credit" around, and while it serves your argument well it's missing the point, nothing out of the ordinary for you.

BIG DEAL!

Roads and bridges. If that is how businesses succeed, explain why some businesses fail, DESPITE THE ROADS AND BRIDGES!

You libs just don't get it and you don't want to get it.

Both sides of the argument have some validity, but you may be too brain-dead to realize it.

No, I'm sorry. Obama's argument has NO validity, but you are too obsessed with the illusion you aren't partisan to admit that.

:dunno:

Coming from a devout partisan that means a lot. :thup:

[

"If roads, bridges, and sidewalks were the reason my business is a success, then ALL Businesses would be a success, because they all have road, bridges, and sidewalks."

:

Romney is an idiot. That is the most illogical statement I've seen in ages.

The ad is a lie, and the Romney camp knows it's a lie.

And we should all know it's a lie, because a paid hack for the DNC says so!

:D

[

"If roads, bridges, and sidewalks were the reason my business is a success, then ALL Businesses would be a success, because they all have road, bridges, and sidewalks."

:

Dave Ramsey: Obama’s comments reveal he’s an ‘extreme left-wing liberal’, a political disaster for him » The Right Scoop - Ramsey says otherwise you idiot.

Nothing you said has anything to do with what I said. Stop doing that. Act like an adult for once in your useless existence.

There are many progressives who are Paulbots.

If you look at the results of my test you may be shocked to find that I actually sided with Romney 2% more than Obama, though both were in the 50% range.

That's because I see some value in both the left and the right's philosophies, because I'm not a partisan.

Accusations with no proof?

Par for the course with TPS. :thup:

All that says is Congress wanted this railroad too and passed laws to allow GRANTS OF LAND.

It does not say they BUILT IT!

A business needs land and/or zoning to build a business? YOU DON'T SAY!

That hardly means government did it for them. That's called a business working WITHIN THE LAW!

:

Who pays for roads and bridges being built and maintained?

Who pays for public education?

Who pays for the defense of this country?

Who pays for law enforcement, the criminal justice system, the prison system?

Well, I bet those small business owners do so A HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN YOU!

Dave Ramsey: Obama’s comments reveal he’s an ‘extreme left-wing liberal’, a political disaster for him » The Right Scoop - Ramsey says otherwise you idiot.

Nothing you said has anything to do with what I said. Stop doing that. Act like an adult for once in your useless existence.
Then you are to fucking stupid to work a link.

Accusations with no proof?

Par for the course with TPS. :thup:

You have posted many apologist replies.

Who do you think you are fooling?

:dunno:

Coming from a devout partisan that means a lot. :thup:

Of course he is Partisan you fucking idiot! It means he has set beliefs and is not a weak willed spineless jelly like you.

[

:

And we should all know it's a lie, because a paid hack for the DNC says so!

:D

It's a lie because it's been proven to be a lie about 50 times on this board alone.

Forum List

Back