Romney Predicted The Failures of Today

in the Army and Air Force that is true; and I believe the Marines

I have 26 years in; and I still serve

how about you?

You're an anonymous jerk off on the internet. You should have claimed 62 years not 26. Why not go all in? lololol

silly left-wing nutjob; you are confusing me with one of your fellow left-wing losers. I don't need to lie g
that being said how predictable you would not believe I served and still serve; it goes against the idiotic narrative you losers have spoon-fed yourselves that says right-wingers don't serve

what a boring and predictable idiot you are

I just find it unpleasant to even have to imagine that an American serviceman or veteran would conduct himself in manner as repugnant as yours.

I think Mudwhistle is a little worse. But it's a tough call.

The marching orders in the rightwing cult are now that everything president Obama says or does must be attacked,

even if the cult agrees with it.

You know why? It's because Obama can't be trusted and we surely don't have to explain why that is the norm

-Geaux

What does that have to do with praising Bush for a plan to get us out of Iraq and then turning around and blaming that plan for the current situation in Iraq and then,

the rightwing punchline,

blaming it on Obama.

There appears to be a growing belief that the guy who did get it right was Joe Biden,

for pushing for partition (Biden along with others to be precise). A position I happened to have supported.

So I guess Biden and I are the smartest guys in the room today. lol

Probably no one because he hasn't.

Now, fail, that pretty much does describe Bush. two wars, two recessions, a major city getting washed out to sea, a crashed stock market... that's what failure looks like.

"...he hasn't [proven to be a failure]."

Really....why do you make it so simple to prove you wrong???

Tell you what....since everyone in the world can see his failure in foreign policy decisions....I'll provide the domestic ones.

Then, after you lick your wounds, you can let me know if you would like the same for foreign policy failures.

Your move.

White flag?

Why bother. Frankly, watching you spew your Obama Derangement Syndrome is just kind of sad.

Here's the thing, you can cherry pick facts all day, but here's the measure of how Obama's done.

ROMNEY LOST!!!!!

You can spew about how many people are on food stamps or whatever, but the point was, you guys put up a Weird Mormon Robot, and the people said, "mehhhhhh, no thanks."

Who questioned the election result?

Not I......

The question at issue was your fallacious claim that Obama hasn't failed.

Clearly I proved he did.....and therefore, so have you.

The disingenuous post is your attempt to dance away from your failure.

Try to be both more accurate, and more honest, in the future.

Bush's status of forces agreement that got us out of Iraq in 2011 had 75% support from the American people when the last troops were taken out.

The Iraqi people and their government supported it.

How would an American president have overcome that, even if he wanted to?

Case closed.

This is the second most astounding thing in the universe!

Romney...2007....predicts exactly what is happening in the Middle East and Africa today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_t-YCnZKg8

This man could have been your President.

The first most astounding thing?

Supposedly sentient Americans actually re-elected the failure...and they are responsible for the chaos in the word today.

I guess Americans just weren't ready for a President made of wood.

332-206...predictable. :lol:

The fact that you keep posting the exact same thing, the above, is because, on the surface....you're stupid.

You believe it antagonizes those on the other side of the political divide.

And being somewhat of an expert at antagonizing...I can see doing same.

But, actually, you are deeply and profoundly stupid....because you are gloating over your election of an indisputable, unmitigated failure.

All of us are Americans, and here you are bragging that you elected the man responsible for the slowest and worst economic recovery in modern times.....

....the chaos in the Middle East.....

....the utter embarrassment of this nation.....

...and the worst demoralizing of the American character ever.

Who, but an ass like you, would brag about same?

Bush's status of forces agreement that got us out of Iraq in 2011 had 75% support from the American people when the last troops were taken out.

Case closed.

More lies and propaganda from the far left.

I bet it is based on far left polls an blog sites..

Obama's watch, moron.

Bush gave him cushion of three years to gain an agreement.

Here's one for you: who is more incompetent, Obama, or an Obama voter?

Take your time.

The fatal flaw in your argument, or accusation, is that neither the American people nor the Iraqi people wanted a significant American troop presence to remain beyond 2011.

You're blaming Obama for not getting something that there was no meaningful support for on either side.

And that is the difference between Obama and a real leader.

His vision extends no further that the tip of his nose.

The fact remains that it was the Iraqis decision to not give US Troops immunity, as your link correctly concludes. President Obama kept negotiations open until the very last minute hoping they would change their minds too. No president would allow our troops to be deployed under those conditions.

The fatal flaw in your argument, or accusation, is that neither the American people nor the Iraqi people wanted a significant American troop presence to remain beyond 2011.

You're blaming Obama for not getting something that there was no meaningful support for on either side.

The fact remains that it was the Iraqis decision to not give US Troops immunity, as your link correctly concludes. President Obama kept negotiations open until the very last minute hoping they would change their minds too. No president would allow our troops to be deployed under those conditions.

No, the fact that remains is that you originally claimed that Bush could not get an agreement that would allow any US troops in Iraq after 2008.

The Bush agreement kept troop there until 2012- giving the community organizer three years to get it done.

Three years.

I proved that you were wrong..and now you are still trying to shield this failure in the White House, no doubt because his being a failure is an indictment of every Obama voter.

Case closed.

More lies and propaganda from the far left.

I bet it is based on far left polls an blog sites..

It's based on Gallup and common sense. Every sane American knows that overwhelmingly most Americans did not want to stay in Iraq indefinitely...

...for one thing, they could have elected McCain in 2008, the guy who DID want to stay in Iraq indefinitely.

Plus the Iraqis wanted us out, and the Bush status of forces agreement says this:

4.The United States recognizes the sovereign right of the Government of Iraq to request the departure of the United States Forces from Iraq at any time.

You can read it here:

Status of Forces Agreement, 2008 - Wikisource, the free online library

No, the fact that remains is that you originally claimed that Bush could not get an agreement that would allow any US troops in Iraq after 2008.

The Bush agreement kept troop there until 2012- giving the community organizer three years to get it done.

Three years.

I proved that you were wrong..and now you are still trying to shield this failure in the White House, no doubt because his being a failure is an indictment of every Obama voter.

So Bush fucked up and Obama's to blame for not fixing Bush's fuck up?

lol, YOU are fucked up.

During the Great Depression, unemployed white people were thrown into a frenzy with "news" that all of their jobs were going to brown and black people.

If Americans want to cut off immigration and seal the border then America should deconstruct the Statue of Liberty and use it for scrap in the border fence. Let's be honest with ourselves and the world.

But of course, rich people will be allowed to come and go as they please.

Well, you got it half right, we will never close the borders and enact a sensible immigration policy because the chamber of commerce and the Republican and Democrat Party's corporate donors want cheap labor and the Democrats want cheap votes.

Also, modern immigration isn't comparable to 18th through early 20th century immigration by sheer numbers alone, before we even get into cultural differences.

"Our illegal population alone exceeds the all the Irish, Jewish and British immigrants who came. Each year, we catch more people breaking in at the border than all the Swedes and Norwegians who came to America in 200 years. Half a million illegal aliens succeed in breaking in every year, more than all the Greeks or Poles who came legally from the Revolution to 1960."
Quotes - Patrick J. Buchanan - Official Website

I take it that you think all the illegals entering the country now vote for Dems. You got any proof of that? Or is it just a "feeling" you get?

I don't mean one or two illegals voting. I mean millions. Cause that is what it would take to influence elections. Millions of illegal votes. Any proof of that at all?

No I didn't say illegals vote(not in mass at least as far as I know). I said most Hispanics vote Democrat, and that they want to amnesty these illegals, who are primarily Hispanic for the votes.

Here is the proof, look at the breakdown by elections from 1980-2012.
http://www.pewhispanic.org/files/2012/11/2012_Latino_vote_exit_poll_analysis_final_11-07-12.pdf

Also interesting to note, that after Reagan gave Amnesty in 1986, the Republicans percent of the Hispanic vote decreased 7%. So the policy of neo-cons and GOP leadership to pander to hispanics through Amnesty has failed in the past and will fail again here, not that they care. They care about corporate donors, and the Democrats know this is an easy vote getter.

Three years.

Nope. "Neither Bush nor Obama could get the Iraqis to agree to give our troop immunity to Iraq laws. Neither one would have left our troops there under those terms." was my first post on the subject. (#45)

Furthermore my next post on the subject was (#51)"President Bush wasn't able to get the Iraqi Government to agree to give US troops immunity from Iraqi laws past 2011. So he signed the agreement to have all our troops out by the end of 2011. Ultimately the onus fall on the Iraqis themselves for not agreeing to the Presidents terms.

I'll be waiting for your apology.

Three years.

Nope. "Neither Bush nor Obama could get the Iraqis to agree to give our troop immunity to Iraq laws. Neither one would have left our troops there under those terms." was my first post on the subject. (#45)

Furthermore my next post on the subject was (#51)"President Bush wasn't able to get the Iraqi Government to agree to give US troops immunity from Iraqi laws past 2011. So he signed the agreement to have all our troops out by the end of 2011. Ultimately the onus fall on the Iraqis themselves for not agreeing to the Presidents terms.

I'll be waiting for your apology.

"Nope. "Neither Bush nor Obama could get the Iraqis to agree to give our troop immunity to Iraq laws."

Now you have identified yourself as a low-life.

The question was simply where American troops would be permitted beyond Bush's term....and, in fact, well into Obama's.

Scummy of you to attempt to change the discussion as though that was what it was from the start.

But then, what can one expect from an Obama supporter.

Forum List

Back