Romney Predicted The Failures of Today

Opinion is subjective.

Remember the Iraq war was going horribly almost right from the start and the media wasn't reporting it and the democrats were giving Bush/Rumsfeld time to figure things out and it just kept getting worse and worse.

Remember Rummy said, "you go to war with the army you have not the one you wish you had"? That was 2003.

How long did Bush stay the course?

Iraq War troop surge of 2007 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2007? Can you imagine if Obama lied us into a war and was losing that war for 4 years?

Republicans would have called for impeachment on 9-12-2001 if Obama had been President on 9-11-2001. They would never stand behind him for any reason. But then again he is a lot smarter than President Bush, so it is likely he would have been able to stop the attacks before they started.

ooooh !! in what way ? golf ? vacations ? maybe fucking with the Constitution ?? :up:

Wrong. Obama ended nothing. Bush ended it when he was forced to sign sofa via the Iraqi government.

Iraqi wanted us gone. Period.

Jeez. Gimme a break.

If Obama wanted to keep 10,000 troops ion there to keep it stable, as he should have, all he had to do was say....'sign this now giving our troops immunity or we will take everyone home today along with all of our arms and equipment.'

Dam...pathetic how you guys simply take liars for their word.

So..complain that we don't have troops there...complain we took them home, but think it's a good idea for Obama to ignore a signed treaty where the Iraqis wanted us to leave. ..

They wouldn't have signed it jarhead.

Seems Obama is claiming that he was the one who decided not to leave a residual force in Iraq....

"With regards to Iraq, you and I agreed, I believe, that there should be a status of forces agreement,” Romney told Obama as the two convened on the Lynn University campus in Boca Raton, Fla., that October evening.

“That’s not true,” Obama interjected. “Oh, you didn’t want a status of forces agreement?” Romney asked as an argument ensued. “No,” Obama said. “What I would not have done is left 10,000 troops in Iraq that would tie us down. That certainly would not help us in the Middle East.”
Obama Suddenly No Longer Interested in Taking Credit for Ending Iraq War | FrontPage Magazine

Forum List

Back