Romney paid 1,825% MORE IN Taxes then NUMNUTS!!!

$20,900,000 Romney taxes @ 15.4% EQUALS: Romney PAID $3,218,600 to IRS!
$ 800,000 numnuts taxes @ 20.9% EQUALS: Obama Paid 167,200

Romney PAID $3,051,400 MORE in TAXES then Numnuts !

Romney paid over 1,825% MORE IN TAXES ACTUAL dollars then NUMNUTS!

Romney made 2600% more than Obama did. Looks like a bargain for Romney to me.

AND your point?

But when Buffoon JR makes a totally FALSE Premise that Buffett's secretary pays more in taxes then Buffett???? AND THAT's WHAT the majority of PEOPLE HEAR!
The majority of people are ANGRY!
YET Buffett/ Obama/// themselves PAID 2,000% MORE in actual tax dollars then their SECRETARIES AND SO WHAT???

NO this statement is purely political! Purely to get votes not reasonable people!
When logical thinking people REALIZE that the REALITY is Buffett/Obama/all millionaires/billionaires// PAY 1,000s of percent MORE in actual tax dollars out of their pockets THEY will know they are being SCAMMED!
Suckered! Treated like idiots!
I can excuse Obamatrons cause they are NOT thinkers. Have little or NO comprehension of simple arithmetic.. wow .. 20% for Obama Romney 15% geez bigger taxes paid by Obama WRONG!!!
So once again the MSM and Democrats are feeding off the ignorance of people and at some point around election time.. MORE people are going to wake up to this SHAM!

And if Romney had paid taxes at the rate that Obama did (20.9%) he would have paid $4,368,100 - which is $1,149,600 more than he paid; so, what exactly is your point?

The point of the thread is Romney PAID 1,825% MORE ACTUAL dollars in taxes then Buffoon JR!

NOT phony rhetoric about "20"% versus "15%" BUT actual MONEY!

How simpler can the argument get that Buffoon Jr and you Buffonettes have obviously NO contact with the real world! $ 3 million in PAID taxes is a lot more then $167,000 that Buffoon Jr paid!

THAT's the reality!

The point with money is to get something done. E.g. build a bridge, a road, a school etc.Romney takes out 20 million $ and spends it on personal welfare, welfare is a drain. So you advocate more welfare for the rich.

What you could do is to increase the capital gain tax(today 15%) to 30%.
Corporate tax (today 35%), cut to 20%.Then you’ll get more working capital. Romney buying a new property is dead capital.
You see capital gain(15% lowest in the world) encourages to more welfare for the rich and less work.

Then more money will stay in the corporations and individuals will not take out large dividends for personal welfare. I’m not saying that you should spend more money on welfare for the poor, that is just as bad as welfare for the rich. The goal should be to have more money to spend on buidling bridges,roads,trains,subways,airports,renovating schools.

You must understand that a low capital gain tax means more welfare for the rich.

AND your point?

But when Buffoon JR makes a totally FALSE Premise that Buffett's secretary pays more in taxes then Buffett???? AND THAT's WHAT the majority of PEOPLE HEAR!
YET Buffett/ Obama/// themselves PAID 2,000% MORE in actual tax dollars then their SECRETARIES AND SO WHAT???

NO this statement is purely political! Purely to get votes not reasonable people!
When logical thinking people REALIZE that the REALITY is Buffett/Obama/all millionaires/billionaires// PAY 1,000s of percent MORE in actual tax dollars out of their pockets THEY will know they are being SCAMMED!
I can excuse Obamatrons cause they are NOT thinkers. Have little or NO comprehension of simple arithmetic.. wow .. 20% for Obama Romney 15% geez bigger taxes paid by Obama WRONG!!!
So once again the MSM and Democrats are feeding off the ignorance of people and at some point around election time.. MORE people are going to wake up to this SHAM!

Who ever said Buffett's secretary paid more in actual dollars than Warren Buffett does?

AND your point?

Are you a liberal disguised as a right wing moron?

Because that would explain a whole lot.

AND your point?

We all get your point. The problem is that you don't realize that your point is stupid. Continuing on your train of thought, Buffet paid probably that same percentage more then Romney. So I guess we should elect Buffet eternal king forever.

Idiot.

LOL. So Romney had that much more income for which he did nothing.

Why do you care how or why someone else got their money?

It's not yours... As long as he pays his taxes and is doing nothing illegal
I don't give a rats ass how he gets his money.

Romney $3,218,600 paid to IRS Obama $167,200

BUT who cares right???

WELL idiots that keep bringing up the Buffet rule is so f...king DUMB!

PLUS BUFFET OWES $1 billion in taxes NoW!!!!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......he hasn't (even) filed, yet.

What's he....

321.gif

Just think how much more he would have contributed if he wasn't hiding his money in the Cayman Islands

AND your point?

We all get your point. The problem is that you don't realize that your point is stupid. Continuing on your train of thought, Buffet paid probably that same percentage more then Romney. So I guess we should elect Buffet eternal king forever.

Idiot.

BUT YOU Buffoons ARE making the stupid totally INACCURATE representation that the poor secretary is PAYING MORE IN TAXES which is a f...king LIE!!!

Of course Buffet/Romney/Obama all pay the same basic percentage...
AND THE FACT according to the IRS is the SECRETARIES paid ACTUALLY LESS % then Buffet/Obama/Romney!

FACTS are this you f...king idiots:
If YOU took the time to download the IRS tables as I have done you'd see the following:
11,087,123 Total returns for income reported $40,000 under $50,000 (Plumbers mean annual income $50,360) .
Total TAXABLE returns (meaning they had to pay taxes): 9,308,560
Average Adjusted taxable income: $28,465...(deductions,donations..etc...)
Total TAXES PAID per return $2,832.26
or a TAXABLE RATE OF 5.6%[/B

There are a Total of : 1,485,600 Elementary School Teachers,
The Mean Annual Wage: $54,330 per elementary teacher.
After deductions, there were 17,662,044
Total TAXABLE returns meaning they had to pay taxes: After deductions the Average Adjusted taxable income: $40,599 after deductions,donations..etc...
Total TAXES PAID per return $4,826 A TAXABLE RATE OF 9.2% on gross of $52,000!

FAR f...king less then Romney's 15% FAR less then Buffet's 17% and FAR less Obama!

So you dumb sh..ts that don't take the time to research..
TEACHERS/PLUMBERS averaging $50,000/ a year average less then 10% of their total tax bill as part of the taxable income! 10%!!!

Romney filed for an extension, and Romney has a net worth of $250,000,000:
Mitt Romney requests extension for filing 2011 tax return - Election 2012 - The Washington Post

WTF is this guy hiding?

:confused:

With hundreds of millions, his taxes are complex, obviously. I doubt he is HIDING anything.
Ah, yes......he's such a "pro", as a businessman.....but, FORGOT that tax-time had arrived???

323.png

Hell.....it's NOT-as-if he's running a small-Country!!!!!!

eusa_doh.gif

LOL. So Romney had that much more income for which he did nothing.

You know poor people like you have ONLY envy both penis possibly and wealth obviously to live for!
HOW f..king sad!
Truly when people like you have absolutely NOTHING to look forward to except jealousy,envy spite for other people EVEN if the other people don't do anything.. SO fu...king WHAT??

Obviously you have NOTHING better to do with your life then to have jealousy, envy and spite for other people..
I on the other hand are FAR superior to you obviously!
I think. I rationalize. I investigate the FACTS! I am motivated BY the Romneys of the world's successes even at my age of 70!
I surely though AM not jealous. Envious. And not lazy to have the ONLY satisfaction in life being envious of the wealthy!
GET A JOB! Do something worthwhile instead of OBVIOUSLY suffering from "WE".. (WEALTH ENVY) and possibly "PE" (penis envy)!
In-other-words.....ol' Mitt has NUMEROUS overseas-account$.....and, STILL hasn't figured-out how to hide that cash.

:rolleyes:

He MUST have gotten the memo, from Eric, by now!!!

September 10, 2011

""U.S. authorities now have statistical data from the ten Swiss banks being investigated by the United States for helping U.S. clients to dodge taxes, Swiss newspaper Neue Zuercher Zeitung reported on Saturday.

The newspaper also said the Swiss government had given them "plenty of rope" to do this.

Switzerland, a noted tax haven that is the global capital of offshore private banking, has been under attack from U.S. Justice Department and Internal Revenue Service officials conducting a broad criminal investigation into private banking services that U.S. authorities say enabled wealthy Americans to evade billions of dollars in taxes."

GET 'EM, ERIC!!!!!!

Last edited:
\
Total TAXES PAID per return $4,826 A TAXABLE RATE OF 9.2% on gross of $52,000!

Obama paid over 3000% more taxes than them.

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!
AND Romney paid $3,302,200 more then the average return of 9.2% paid, $4,826
or 6,842% MORE THEN THEY DID!

MY point which went over MANY of you obamatrons heads is
A) The average tax payer returns of which there were over 17 million PAID an average of
less then 10%!
So where in the h..l is Obama getting off LYING ABOUT Buffett paying less then his Secretary?
Buffett paid 17.4% The 17 million returns paid average of 10%

GEEZ are you guys truly that stupid as is OBAMA to think 10% is more the 17%????

So where in the h..l is Obama getting off LYING ABOUT Buffett paying less then his Secretary?
Buffett paid 17.4% The 17 million returns paid average of 10%

Is Warren Buffet's secretary one of the 17 million who paid 10%?

Did you know that almost 50% of Americans don't pay federal income tax?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back