Romney opens up 7-point lead over Obama as campaigns hunker down in swing states

This Poll is good news for Romney, but never underestimate the MSM's power to sway public opinion. And they're clearly in the tank for Obama. Also, Democrats have been known to rig Elections. So enjoy this good news, but be cautious. Anything can happen.

well neither side very gracious. i think the way people behave n these election is like sport fans of opposing teams. the hatred for me is unreal.

if work was like that in real life nothing get done as anyone would accuse each other of thing due to them having political views.

Politics is our soccer.

It's going to get ugly Nov 7th.

Obama's team littered the field and left a huge mess, and that's when they won!!!

images

well neither side very gracious. i think the way people behave n these election is like sport fans of opposing teams. the hatred for me is unreal.

if work was like that in real life nothing get done as anyone would accuse each other of thing due to them having political views.

When I was a kid ALL OF AMERICA hated communists...

That's pretty much what's been going on.

but does it need to be like soccer. does a election result mean you have to hate people due to their politcal views.

just because you disagree either left or right politically why does it need be so full of hatred and despise.

if country like this message board whatever happens won,t bring country together. Too much hate on both side.

well then the way this message board going on their war in america with each other

that very sad indeed.

This Poll is good news for Romney, but never underestimate the MSM's power to sway public opinion. And they're clearly in the tank for Obama. Also, Democrats have been known to rig Elections. So enjoy this good news, but be cautious. Anything can happen.

It is possible they are still manipulating so they can pull it tighter next week and be like "Obama's back in the race"

It is more dramatic that way.

well then the way this message board going on their war in america with each other

that very sad indeed.

don't talk about civil war. there are people who will label you a nutjob if you suggest that all this hate could lead to violence. not sure why since all human history says so. But i suppose it's pride to think we are better than those who came before us.

oh really. so if your not a conservative, then your a communist are you. so if your left wing you are just a communist. in your world someone who left wing has to be a communist.

it same with left winger calling right wingers neo-con or war mongers. it just shows everyone put into a box due to their views

Sigh again national polls mean nothing. You people are motherfucking dense.

actually, they kind of do start meaning things this close to an election when there is a huge momentum shift that we've seen in the last week and a half or so.

They mean people are starting to make their decision.

Ultimately, we still have to see the results at the polls.

No,no they don't you dipshit. State to state only matter. God your ignorance is astounding.

It is possible they are still manipulating so they can pull it tighter next week and be like "Obama's back in the race"

It is more dramatic that way.

Yeah, they definitely want that 'Comeback Kid' story-line. So be very cautious. They will try to sway it for Obama.

i don,t think they go around with aim either way. they just poll people and then call the result

their no great scheme here

i am not saying it wil lead to civil war.

i am just amazed at hatred between people on here because they disagree politically. can understand in flame zone as that what their for but it seem if your on other side it just name calling throughout.

but does it need to be like soccer. does a election result mean you have to hate people due to their politcal views.

just because you disagree either left or right politically why does it need be so full of hatred and despise.

if country like this message board whatever happens won,t bring country together. Too much hate on both side.

The Left has gotten downright ugly lately.

Did you ever think you'd live to hear our Senators calling our soldiers and Marines "Cold blooded killers" and accuse them of "Terrorizing civilians" or "air raiding villages and killing civilians"

We have a President who referred to us as "the enemy"

And they're not fucking kidding either

Did you ever think you'd live to hear our Senators calling our soldiers and Marines "Cold blooded killers" and accuse them of "Terrorizing civilians" or "air raiding villages and killing civilians"

And then out of the other side of their mouths they say "we're all in this together." and I say. "bullshit."

so you don,t think it ugly to hear right wing call him a socalist or someone from kenya. that pretty full of hatred from that side to.

look left do some really nasty stuff and i think it awful . but so do the right.

i don,t think president see his own country as the enemy. he just someone you disagree with poltiically.

anyway if election goes as your saying you won,t have to worry about him anymore.

so basically if romney wins, you perfer anyone does not agree with your views just to go away and the country not to come together but be just gop

Yeah, Obama declared War on his fellow Citizens right from the start. How many States is he currently suing? I mean, not many could have imagined their own President suing fellow Citizens on behalf of a Foreign Nation and Illegal Aliens. But that's what this President has done. Seriously, Romney couldn't do any worse than this guy. I just don't see him attacking his own People this way. He should win this thing. But i guess we'll see.

so you don,t think it ugly to hear right wing call him a socalist or someone from kenya. that pretty full of hatred from that side to.

look left do some really nasty stuff and i think it awful . but so do the right.

i don,t think president see his own country as the enemy. he just someone you disagree with poltiically.

anyway if election goes as your saying you won,t have to worry about him anymore.

I bet you weren't unhappy when the democrats called Romney a "felon" a "murderer" and a "twat" huh?

Forum List

Back