Romney opens up 7-point lead over Obama as campaigns hunker down in swing states

If the Gallup Poll is Accurate this Election is over. Obama has never even Cracked 50% in that Poll and now he is down 45 to 52.

Very Bad News.

No. It's still not over for two and a half weeks. Anything can happen.

But still, i have faith everything will go well for Romney. I think we just need to make sure we remain humble and remember that God is our true leader.

Of course, when Romney wins, we then get Obama's very scary lame duck period... who knows what problems he will cause then.
really is he loses he be respectful man. he won,t make thing difficult because he not a idiot. he work with romney over that two month peroid if it happens.

anyway election not over till it over. fight not over till it over

No. he won't be respectful. He hasn't been the last four years. I see no reason to expect he will be respectful now. He absolutely despises Romney.

There is already talk of the Blind Sheik being released during the lame duck period when we cant do anything to stop it.

Real-UC-Result.png

They were right all along!

RCP is not giving Obama Nevada or Colorado although he is up in those staes. Enjoy the brief momentum.

That would be because Romney is winning them and they arent going to give them to Romney because they want it to look like Obama still is competing there.

Last edited:
he won,t do that. he will make it smooth transltion . i know in your eyes obama probally some satin figure from other world that has come to destory the planet but he just a president who you disagree with.

in end if he loses he work together with romney whatever they think of each other and then leave in jan 2013.

Anyway if romney wins i thought you be more focused on being very happy as you guy won.

RCP is not giving Obama Nevada or Colorado although he is up in those staes. Enjoy the brief momentum.

That wou be because Romney is winning them and they arent going to give them to Romney because they want it to look like Obama still is competing there.
look if romney wins good luck to him. in end their are deeper isssues then both men winning as long term congress is the thing major issue in america

We'll know if this poll is just an outlier or not by the end of the weekend as more swing state polls come in.

As of right now, Obama hang's onto a second term with the help of his lead in Ohio.

But if this 7-point lead for Romney is the beginning of a trend (no other poll has either candidate ahead by more than 2 or 3 points thus far) the way you'll know it's accurate is that Ohio and Virginia and Iowa will start putting up more favorable results for Mitt Romney.

But to this point, Gallup is an outlier when every other poll shows a neck-and-neck race.

We also have to remember that Gallup wrongly predicted 2008 by the largest margin of any major pollster.

So, we'll see.

i hope whoever win are humble . i

in the end if you guys win then yet just hope people can come together afterwards. hatred is unreal on here

People can come together. But the hatred is strong. That's why it's important for us to humble ourselves before God and seek Him and His goodness. If we are doing that, it wont matter who wins the election, we can achieve alot.

this is awesome!

all of a sudden these polls are not fixed for Obama! Do you right wingers have any idea who stupid you look, we all know you dont care, its all about winning.

Barry's buddy Chavez will put him to work - and Moochelle and Mr. Obamama can go back to hating America with their radical friends!

all this for a flag?

well i respect that view. But as am i not religious i can,t comment on god .

Also i think hatred will remain that forever. at time it seem like those on both side really would like worst thing to happen to each other

i can,t see anything bringing that divide together.

their not radical hater of america. dear me .

This is as bad as those from left accusing bush of the worst kind of things

it seems society just love to demonize people into some evil human beings.

no wonder young people hate politics when it some full of poisonous hatred.

I'm already taking Nov 7th off and have no plans whatsoever to visit any big city. Depending on events, I might take off more days.

this is awesome!

all of a sudden these polls are not fixed for Obama! Do you right wingers have any idea who stupid you look, we all know you dont care, its all about winning.

Nole -- watch the trend in the polls not the numbers...

The polls while generally tilting to the left are conducted the SAME. So you can see by the trends the reality of the direction of the race. By election day this will be a HUGE Romney win.

look at the map!!! that is EXACTLY what you are facing!

this is awesome!

The pollsters have to start being more accurate closer to the election. hurts the bottom line if they aren't matching the actual vote.

well neither side very gracious. i think the way people behave n these election is like sport fans of opposing teams. the hatred for me is unreal.

if work was like that in real life nothing get done as anyone would accuse each other of thing due to them having political views.

Forum List

Back