Romney/Obama the 47%/53%

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
So we have all heard Romney's 47% statement and then Romney came out and say he is for 100% of all Americans yesterday doing damage control

We have also all heard Obama's "You didn't build that" speech to the 53% of us who do work telling us we didn't get where we are on our own. Then we watched him come out and say that wasn't what he meant and he represents all americans doing damage control.

Also we all watched Obama come out and attack Romeny's leaked video saying he (Obama) is for 100% of Americans.

Am I the only one on the forum that is seeing the similarities between the President and the Canidate's comments and subsequent damage control methods?

So we have all heard Romney's 47% statement and then Romney came out and say he is for 100% of all Americans yesterday doing damage control

We have also all heard Obama's "You didn't build that" speech to the 53% of us who do work telling us we didn't get where we are on our own. Then we watched him come out and say that wasn't what he meant and he represents all americans doing damage control.

Also we all watched Obama come out and attack Romeny's leaked video saying he (Obama) is for 100% of Americans.

Am I the only one on the forum that is seeing the similarities between the President and the Canidate's comments and subsequent damage control methods?

This would of course make you objective, a term that the fanboys on both sides don't seem to comprehend.

They both spun those quotes until they were woozy in the head. Can't tell their supporters that though.

Reminds me of an episode of The Office. Dwight turns on a black light in Michael's hotel room and there are stains all over the place.

Michael Scott: Woah. What are all those stains?

Dwight Schrute: Blood, urine or semen...

Michael Scott: God, I hope it's urine.

(Politics is now about picking your poison, and downing what will kill you the slowest.)

Are you asserting that the 47% you and Mitt speak of don't work?

Obama said that businesses did not build roads and bridges

Romney said that 47% of Americans who are dependent on government, who think they are victims, who expect the government to pay for healthcare, homes, food and "whatever", who have no personal responsibility

The two statements are not even close

Forum List

Back