Romney-Obama Debate Thread

"Uh, Buuuuuush left this mess......uh sooooooooo I blew away his spending, Jim"

Have your drink poured and popcorn popped? Ready to roll with the debate?

Let's hear the questions and talk about their answers. Debate on our own about who is taking the lead...

Anyone watching a channel that doesn't have commercials?

Obama is nodding his head, as Mitt crushes him with facts.

Obama is in over his head and can't keep up.

Obama isnt really that smart is he?

Yes, there is a way to lower taxes without increasing the deficit and the burden on the so called "middle class"

It's called SPENDING CUTS. Something that has to happen anyway.

I'm hoping that Romney tells us exactly how much spending he wants to cut out of the baseline. I won't hold my breath though.

Closing loopholes won't do anything on a large enough scale unless you're talking about widely accepted deductions as "loopholes".

Ahh here we go...Obama is STILL blaming Bush. Obama doubled the deficit. Doubled government spending. Has experienced a devastating 8% unemployment rate and less than 2% annualized GDP growth during HIS administration....And he STILL is blaming Bush.

I'm not going to read this thread until after the debate is over... Or I get tired of it.

But I will say as they move on to the 2nd issue... If Romney doesn't get away from the "whinny" voice it's really not going to matter what he says. Leaders don't whine.

Whine? Adjust your volume. Romney is dominating and Obama is having trouble thinking on his feet.

When someone says aaaaand like Obamination, he is lying and he is trying to remember what he was told to say.

Obama doesn't really have a leg to stand on re: deficit cuts..........now he's trying to take credit for wanting to use Simpson Bowles :lol:

Obama getting the fucking snot kicked out of him.

he can't stop stuttering and he looks mad.

Obama isnt really that smart is he?

Yes, there is a way to lower taxes without increasing the deficit and the burden on the so called "middle class"

It's called SPENDING CUTS. Something that has to happen anyway.

I'm hoping that Romney tells us exactly how much spending he wants to cut out of the baseline. I won't hold my breath though.

Closing loopholes won't do anything on a large enough scale unless you're talking about widely accepted deductions as "loopholes".

I'm not interested in deductions. I'm talking baseline spending cuts. Neither candidate is interested in that.

Damn Romeny is chewing on his throat...llol

Forum List

Back