Romney-Obama Debate Thread

I'm hoping that Romney tells us exactly how much spending he wants to cut out of the baseline. I won't hold my breath though.

Closing loopholes won't do anything on a large enough scale unless you're talking about widely accepted deductions as "loopholes".

I'm not interested in deductions. I'm talking baseline spending cuts. Neither candidate is interested in that.

Romney said he would cut PBS. Theres about $0.03 you and I can keep out of our tax bill.

I'm not going to read this thread until after the debate is over... Or I get tired of it.

But I will say as they move on to the 2nd issue... If Romney doesn't get away from the "whinny" voice it's really not going to matter what he says. Leaders don't whine.

Whine? Adjust your volume. Romney is dominating and Obama is having trouble thinking on his feet.

It could be a faint. Politicians are tricky like that.

Obama looks like he is gonna cry. Jim is dissing obama lol

I'm hoping that Romney tells us exactly how much spending he wants to cut out of the baseline. I won't hold my breath though.

Closing loopholes won't do anything on a large enough scale unless you're talking about widely accepted deductions as "loopholes".

I'm not interested in deductions. I'm talking baseline spending cuts. Neither candidate is interested in that.

Unfortunately.....agreed.

Forum List

Back