Romney loves women getting abortions!!

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
The hits just keep on comin'....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_w9pquznG4]Romney on Abortion - 2002 - YouTube[/ame]

wow...Sparky must be concerned about his baby Obama.....spedning a lot of time trying to find dirt on Romney.

Sparky....if only you cared enough about YOUR candiodate of choice to do as much "research"....you may have cast an educated vote.

It's worse than I thought.

1348902773032_photowithcaptionromneylaughingaboutmakingmoneyfromdeadfetuses.jpg

wow...Sparky must be concerned about his baby Obama.....spedning a lot of time trying to find dirt on Romney.

Sparky....if only you cared enough about YOUR candiodate of choice to do as much "research"....you may have cast an educated vote.

Just having a little fun at your expense, dicklick. Today's golden oldies day!

The election is over. 9pts in Ohio.

Mitt has already booked a long ski vacation in Switzerland.

The TROLL is reaching. Let him have his fun with pictures and videos since he has no opinion of his own that he can articulate. :lol:

Fun at my expense?

lmao...YOU ARE MY ENTERTAINMENT Sparky...

People that try to dig shit up on the opposing candidate are people that are very insecure about the virtues of their candidate of choice.

I know...I know....you are very secure about your candidate.

Sure you are.

Just like you worked at Fox News and the reporters and anchors used to sit around the cafeteria table laughing at the "Fair and Balanced" slogan.

LMAO Sparky....you most certainly have established a great presence on this forum.

But...but what about Romney's own words? This thread is about Your candidate and your candidate, IN HIS OWN WORDS.

How much "research" is required for one to conclude Romney is dishonest?

How much more evidence is needed to conclude Romney brings ambition alone to the table? Every other 'attribute' comes with questions?'

As Romney chastises the president for pointing out that successful business ventures benefit from a larger social compact and accuses critics of pining for "free stuff," Romney is simultaneously touting an Olympic effort that, more than any other in American history, succeeded thanks to public investment—some of it sunk into questionable projects of marginal value to the Salt Lake games. "The $1.5 billion in taxpayer dollars that Congress is pouring into Utah is 1.5 times the amount spent by lawmakers to support all seven Olympic Games held in the U.S. since 1904—combined," Donald Barlett and James Steele reported for Sports Illustrated in 2001. Those numbers were adjusted for inflation.

Mitt Romney's Super-Expensive, Federally-Funded Olympics
Everything You Wanted to Know About the Romneys' Olympic Horse But Were Afraid to Ask
Photos: America's Female Boxers

How the Salt Lake Games came to receive more money than any games in American history isn't much of a mystery. The organizers, including Romney, asked for it. In his 2004 book, Turnaround, Romney acknowledges the central role of the federal government in making the Olympics possible. "No matter how well we did cutting costs and raising revenue, we couldn't have Games without the support of the federal government," he wrote.

Link: Mitt Romney's Pork Barrel Olympics | Mother Jones

Want to talk about Bain Capital?

Fun at my expense?

People that try to dig shit up on the opposing candidate are people that are very insecure about the virtues of their candidate of choice.

Sure you are.

Just like you worked at Fox News and the reporters and anchors used to sit around the cafeteria table laughing at the "Fair and Balanced" slogan.

LMAO Sparky....you most certainly have established a great presence on this forum.

So, when FOX News spent the entire night last night hailing this new (albeit from 2007) video of Obama and touting how it would change the race, they and the Romney supporters were digging too?

Obama has offered deceptive explanations of his own pro-abortion legislative work, while simultaneously accusing his pro-life opponents of being dishonest. More important, Obama’s record as a state senator was not merely pro-choice, but radically pro-abortion. His voting record indicates that he does not believe infants deserve protection even once they have emerged from the womb if they are deemed to be below the age of viability, and he did in fact, three times, vote to keep a form of infanticide legal.
Obama

The TROLL is reaching. Let him have his fun with pictures and videos since he has no opinion of his own that he can articulate. :lol:

Nigga please... you fringe-righties have been jerking off to the rehashed Jeremiah Wright stuff

My opinion is that you're like the pot calling the kettle black.... but too stupid to get even that reference.

Obama has offered deceptive explanations of his own pro-abortion legislative work, while simultaneously accusing his pro-life opponents of being dishonest. More important, Obama’s record as a state senator was not merely pro-choice, but radically pro-abortion. His voting record indicates that he does not believe infants deserve protection even once they have emerged from the womb if they are deemed to be below the age of viability, and he did in fact, three times, vote to keep a form of infanticide legal.
Obama

This threads not about Obama... Troll.

Go back to Storm Front, bigot.

Nigga please... you fringe-righties have been jerking off to the rehashed Jeremiah Wright stuff

My opinion is that you're like the pot calling the kettle black.... but too stupid to get even that reference.

Post speaks for itself...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought YOUR thread was about abortion, TROLL? Focus, troll.:lol::clap2:

Last edited:

Post speaks for itself...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought YOUR thread was about abortion, TROLL? Focus, troll.:lol::clap2:

Reference up here....

Your head down here...

Go back to storm front, dickweed.

Fun at my expense?

Sure you are.

So, when FOX News spent the entire night last night hailing this new (albeit from 2007) video of Obama and touting how it would change the race, they and the Romney supporters were digging too?

uh...excuse me.....The news crew reported on it....commentators touted it as a possible game changer.

And it is new to the viewers because the applicable clips that show Obama to be a divider were not in the original airing by the media.

And yes...they see their man behind in the polls so they are losing some confidnece in their candidate of choice so they are on the attack.

Absolutely.

Fun at my expense?

Sure you are.

uh...excuse me.....The news crew reported on it....commentators touted it as a possible game changer.

And it is new to the viewers because the applicable clips that show Obama to be a divider were not in the original airing by the media.

And yes...they see their man behind in the polls so they are losing some confidnece in their candidate of choice so they are on the attack.

Absolutely.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back