Romney lieing his ass off

holy shit he has not said 1 truth, ahhahaha his 5 point plan, and OBAMA CARE IS ROMNEY CARE, also FLIP FLOPPER on gun control. OBAMA WON THIS DEBATE BIG TIME

LOL. yeah, you cant even spell lying, so how can you tell if anyone is doing it. If anything Obama is lying

typing on Ipad dipshit, did your man win, NO

You need to get out behind your rose colored glasses . Yes, Romney WON.. Anyone with a brain cell can tell you that. Now go spend your food stamps now because the food stamp President is going to be fired on Nov 6:lol:

After the debate people were asking for the president's autograph.

Not a single women was asking for Romney's autograph.

holy shit he has not said 1 truth, ahhahaha his 5 point plan, and OBAMA CARE IS ROMNEY CARE, also FLIP FLOPPER on gun control. OBAMA WON THIS DEBATE BIG TIME

Don't wet your pants when you see the polls continuing to move in Romney's direction.

Everyone saw Romney stand up to the "aggressive" Obama who didn't say one word about his own plan.

Obama won a trip back to Chicago.....good riddance.

LOL. yeah, you cant even spell lying, so how can you tell if anyone is doing it. If anything Obama is lying

typing on Ipad dipshit, did your man win, NO

You need to get out behind your rose colored glasses . Yes, Romney WON.. Anyone with a brain cell can tell you that. Now go spend your food stamps now because the food stamp President is going to be fired on Nov 6:lol:

Look at the left....they know that if Obama wins on some kind of poll it's by about five points....nothing like the way Romney parked their "boy" two weeks ago.

The debate will bring into focus several things:

How Obama's people covered up their claim it was a spontaneous attack (calling it an act of terror.....so what...his people now admit they were working off faulty intel....and yet two weeks later....they were still lying their sorry liberal asses off).

Next and bigger...Obama has no plan. Four more years of nothing (is he gonna get the house back ? Not a snowballs chance in hell). He can only attack other plans that are out there.

He looked pissed and I was rolling on the floor. The only thing that I thought was useful was that Romney backed him down on several points and pointed out what a piss poor jobs he's done in the last four years on the economy.

Let Chris and company piss down their legs in ecstacy.....small consolation for losing their affirmative action moron in chief come next January.

One of my favorite Romney lines, "Can't we find some women?"

Hey deany....when you gonna go address your lies about the mormon church.

Answer: Why would I do that ? I ever address any of the lies I make on this board....that would take to long.

You are so pathetic.

Aw...the poor widdle left.

They are all sad because Obama didn't whip Romney like Romney whipped him (in fact, it was pretty much a draw tonight).

I think we should send the big babies a box of diapers.

Obama talked about women as breadwinners with families.

Romney talked about women as resumes in a "binder."

My theory is that Romney has a looper of himself from a few years ago that has time-traveled to the present day, and both the Old and the New Mitt are going around saying diametrically opposed things.

"20% tax cut for everyone!", declares the Old Mitt.

"I am NOT cutting taxes for the rich!", declares the new.

It's so hard to keep track of wtf that dude stands for.

Romney's plan.....winning with voters the more they see it.

Obama's plan:

"............."

Get that ?

Forum List

Back