Romney is losing Massachusetts by 20 points

you don't get out enough

when he bothered to hang around at all, he was mediocre

the last 2+ years of his term, he was running around the country pandering to the base.

he sucked.

Why does that sound sooooo familiar?

did you live in mass?

Not sure why this matters but I'll oblige you with a response.

Not anymore-yet I have tons of friends and relatives who live and work there. One of them (Oh noes) is BPD. I also have friends that attend college there as well.

And you can't take that from me or dismiss this fact. Want to see a copy of my BC also? :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0YzLfKzToY]she comes from boston-kenny chesney - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Gee, I thought it would have been at least 40.

Massachusetts, Indoctrinated fools. Kennedy ass wipes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0_B1L57F0o&feature=related]Kenny Chesney - Boston - YouTube[/ame]

What about Scott Brown?

His approval rating is above 50%.

He's going to lose a fairly close race to Warren because while the people of this state generally like Scott Brown their distaste for GOP politics on a national level exceeds their warm feelings towards him.

That Mitt Romney is losing so badly in the state and is going to lose Michigan speaks volumns about what the people who know him best think about him.

...give or take a few.

Question:

Has any other presidential candidate ever been such a terrible governor that he ended up losing the state he was governor of by that huge a margin???

Al Gore was a terrible enough U.S. Senator that he lost his home state of Tennessee in the 2000 Presidential election.

Massachusetts is a black hole of leftist politicians and unprecedented corruption that would make CHICAGO blush.

A state that produced such people as the Kennedy clan, Barney Frank, Sacco and Vanzetti, Whitey Bulger, and numerous other "luminaries", and has been a leftist STRONGHOLD for DECADES, has ZERO credibility in the "real" world.

Mitt Romney had to deal with a Massachusetts legislature that was completely dominated by Massachusetts political machine DEMOCRATS.

Romney had over 700 vetoes overridden in his four years as Governor of Massachusetts.

Romney was virtually POWERLESS as the Governor of Massachusetts. ANYTHING that happened during Romney's four years as Governor, was the result of what the Democrat-dominated Massachusetts LEGISLATURE wanted.

Basically what you just proved is that Mitt wasn't liked when he was Governor and that sort of jibes with the fact that he's still disliked in Massachusetts.

So we agree on this one.

Most of the people of Massachusettes really don't Mitt.

So noted.

He is not the Governor of Ma anymore. :lol:

He's also not living in Michigan anymore, but they don't want anything to do with him either. Probably because of the whole "let Detroit go bankrupt" thing.

For that matter, none of the states he "resides" in are turning out in support of Romney. The closest one is New Hapshire, which is tied with Obama. All the rest are leaning/supporting Democratic.

I am not here to defend the man since he is not getting my vote. I just hate BS and spin. That you had no idea he was no longer a sitting Governor is rather amusing to me especially after how you framed your argument.

I have no idea how this will all play out next week but I do know that any Obama supporter who has the balls to diss Romney really is a clueless and dishonest partisan hack. Would that describe you House?

The fact you suspect that I'm an Obama supporter simply because I call Mitt the trash he is tells me volumes about your own closed-mindedness.

He's also not living in Michigan anymore, but they don't want anything to do with him either. Probably because of the whole "let Detroit go bankrupt" thing.

For that matter, none of the states he "resides" in are turning out in support of Romney. The closest one is New Hapshire, which is tied with Obama. All the rest are leaning/supporting Democratic.

I am not here to defend the man since he is not getting my vote. I just hate BS and spin. That you had no idea he was no longer a sitting Governor is rather amusing to me especially after how you framed your argument.

I have no idea how this will all play out next week but I do know that any Obama supporter who has the balls to diss Romney really is a clueless and dishonest partisan hack. Would that describe you House?

The fact you suspect that I'm an Obama supporter simply because I call Mitt the trash he is tells me volumes about your own closed-mindedness.

Nah I asked if that description would fit you. I have no clue who you are or who you support. How could I? Thats is why I asked the question.

You had no idea he was no longer Governor which is telling.

Last edited:

Nah I asked if that description would fit you. I have no clue who you are or who you support. How could I? Thats is why I asked the question.

I also have no idea what he feeds Seamus, but I know it gives the poor dog diarrhea on long road trips when he's strapped to the roof of the car.

Honestly, I don't give a damn what he does for a living, as long as it isn't in the oval office.

Last edited:

I also have no idea what he feeds Seamus, but I know it gives the poor dog diarrhea on long road trips when he's strapped to the roof of the car.

House you are trying too hard. I am not a Romney supporter and he is not getting my vote on Tuesday. Is Seamus the name of his dog?

Obama will probably carry MA and might carry NY and NJ too.

Wow

Ma is a no brainer. The ballot for local races often go unchallenged with nothing but Ds or a write in as one's choice.

My vote for President if it is not a D does not matter.

...give or take a few.

Question:

Has any other presidential candidate ever been such a terrible governor that he ended up losing the state he was governor of by that huge a margin???

You really have NO idea about Massachusetts politics?

Yes, and far more memorable than his career timeline.

Like I told you, you are wasting the Mitt maligning on me. I don't much care. I long ago parted ways with Romney.

It's just a habit I've picked up from all the apologists that proclaim him as the savior of the country.

Trust me I saw it on another board. He was the least liked of the potential candidates but then he became "the one" and the team rallied.

Democrats are the same.

If you are going to bitch about one side bitch about them both.

What about Scott Brown?

His approval rating is above 50%.

He's going to lose a fairly close race to Warren because while the people of this state generally like Scott Brown their distaste for GOP politics on a national level exceeds their warm feelings towards him.

That Mitt Romney is losing so badly in the state and is going to lose Michigan speaks volumns about what the people who know him best think about him.

The people of MA like people who get ahead pretending to be American Indians? Really?

Forum List

Back