Romney inconsiderate of ann's illness.

No disabled First Ladies! No way! :rolleyes:

Damn, the low lives still surprise.

MS is not just a disability, it is totally a way of life. When vertigo hits and your up is suddently down, you go down without any agruments. Unlike being without no legs,etc. You have legs but signals from your brain do not always get to them and they can virtually disappear without warnings. anywhere any time.
Well, you've been scum for some time, so I don't have any expectations that you will ever be anything other than scum.

ROMNEY INCONSIDERATE OF ANN’S ILLNESS.

He did no consider his wife when making the decision to run for president. I have had MS for 30 years and it’s a unpredictable progressive chronic fatigue disease and a 24-7 family disease and she needs him to be there for her 24-7. If elected president he will have to chose between the country and his wife and that should not even be a question. Neither did Santorum consider his daughter when he decided to run. My family had to make major adjustment in there life as that is the kind of family we are. In order to consider my family, I have decided to give up my independence of having my own apartment and move in with my daughter in order to make it easier for both of us. She also have a 24 year old with Downs Syndrome. It’s not like Romney needs the job or the money and no one but him can do the job. Ann will need him even more as her disease progress. More than the country does. As each MS patients symptoms are different and ever changing, because it affect the central nervous system, any type of movement can further aggravate the vertigo. I cannot sit in my recliner because of it’s movements. Horse back riding could be a nightmare for me and send me into a MS exacerbation. Is one way she is very lucky that she can afford some of the alternative treatments for MS with less side affects.

Ann Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We all make hard decisions but the decision to put her first should be an easy decision for Romney. This decision was another dark side of Romney.

Maybe Anne is tougher than you and doesn't want her illness to limit their lives.

And you know this because?

You cannot get tougher than me. 30 years with MS and 72 years old and 100% independent even though confined in a power chair for the past 5 years. I am tough. There are not many that have MS as long as I have had it still around. MS can kick the toughest butts. She has money most of us do not have and can PAY for alternative treatment,etc.

With MS you don't get to decide what you want. When it say go to bed, you fucking go to bed.

And you know that Mitt and Anne haven't talked about her illness and how it affects their life because????

And if you were really as tough as you say you would not consider anyone to be inconsiderate towards you simply because they don't put you and your illness first in their lives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back