Romney inconsiderate of ann's illness.

First Lilolady, I'm sorry you are dealing with MS but your progression and symptoms are yours, not Ann's. She supports her husband 100%, she deals with her illness as needed. With your line of thinking FDR should have never been elected President, he was in a wheel chair ya know. His polio wasn't treatable when he got it. But he still managed to be elected and re-elected two times after that. And guess what Ann Romney isn't even running for President.

Why does the left hate, and I mean hate, republican women. The horrible way they treated Sara Palin and her family shows what little compassion they really have. It's all about politics, not about the person. This partisan BS is driving me crazy!!

If Ann Romney was a money grubbing slimeball like you infer, because she married Mitt because he was going to be rich then Eleanor Roosevelt probably married FDR because he was already rich, knew he was going to be powerful and put up with his crippling disease because she just dug abuse too.

And abused she was. Eleanor hated sex so to bear children for him because that was expected of her must have meant that she knew he was a creep right? But she married him anyway.

And FDR had continual affairs. Eleanor married him anyway no matter what type of asshole he would turn out to be in their personal lives.

I guess Eleanor dug abuse. Like you said, there are women like that in this world.

Not to be callous but it is a sad and true statement. When they met and later got married many women made choices that today they would not make.

Ah but there is one major difference between the relationships of FDR/Eleanor or say the modern day equivalent Bill Clinton/Hillary (regarding serial adultery) and Mitt Romney and Ann.

That difference is glaring. Mitt Romney has never abused his wife in any way shape or form. He's been faithful to her. He's been a good and loving husband.

No matter one thinks of an opponents politics, to attempt to demean Romney now by saying he is abusing his "sick wife" by running for the Presidency, to attempt to liken him to a John Edwards is beyond vile.

Quite simple. And that is what the OP is stating. That Mitt's a prick for running for the Presidency.

And it's bullshit. And appalling. And disgusting to attempt to portray the man that way.

You don't know what he is like behind closed doors. No one but Anne and maybe the victim of his cop impersonation knows that. There is ample evidense Mittens was a bully when in school. Bullying is a character flaw...not something easily grown out of. Obviously I'm biased but ..I'm gonna go with once a bully..always a bully.

Not to be callous but it is a sad and true statement. When they met and later got married many women made choices that today they would not make.

Ah but there is one major difference between the relationships of FDR/Eleanor or say the modern day equivalent Bill Clinton/Hillary (regarding serial adultery) and Mitt Romney and Ann.

That difference is glaring. Mitt Romney has never abused his wife in any way shape or form. He's been faithful to her. He's been a good and loving husband.

No matter one thinks of an opponents politics, to attempt to demean Romney now by saying he is abusing his "sick wife" by running for the Presidency, to attempt to liken him to a John Edwards is beyond vile.

Quite simple. And that is what the OP is stating. That Mitt's a prick for running for the Presidency.

And it's bullshit. And appalling. And disgusting to attempt to portray the man that way.

You don't know what he is like behind closed doors. No one but Anne and maybe the victim of his cop impersonation knows that. There is ample evidense Mittens was a bully when in school. Bullying is a character flaw...not something easily grown out of. Obviously I'm biased but ..I'm gonna go with once a bully..always a bully.

So Obama likes to bully girls still?

A little haircutting incident and impersonating a cop when he was a kid and he's automatically a bully that probably abuses his wife? Excuse me while i unload my breakfest into the toilet.

ROMNEY INCONSIDERATE OF ANN’S ILLNESS.

He did no consider his wife when making the decision to run for president. I have had MS for 30 years and it’s a unpredictable progressive chronic fatigue disease and a 24-7 family disease and she needs him to be there for her 24-7. If elected president he will have to chose between the country and his wife and that should not even be a question. Neither did Santorum consider his daughter when he decided to run. My family had to make major adjustment in there life as that is the kind of family we are. In order to consider my family, I have decided to give up my independence of having my own apartment and move in with my daughter in order to make it easier for both of us. She also have a 24 year old with Downs Syndrome. It’s not like Romney needs the job or the money and no one but him can do the job. Ann will need him even more as her disease progress. More than the country does. As each MS patients symptoms are different and ever changing, because it affect the central nervous system, any type of movement can further aggravate the vertigo. I cannot sit in my recliner because of it’s movements. Horse back riding could be a nightmare for me and send me into a MS exacerbation. Is one way she is very lucky that she can afford some of the alternative treatments for MS with less side affects.

Ann Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We all make hard decisions but the decision to put her first should be an easy decision for Romney. This decision was another dark side of Romney.

Another example of the lefty's, me mentality.
What a very selfish statement.
It's all about me,me,me. Give me, give me. I need, I want.
I am sick, I have MS, my partner must be there for me 24/7.
Never mind that it's been discussed many times, that they made this decision together.

He did no consider his wife when making the decision to run for president. I have had MS for 30 years and it’s a unpredictable progressive chronic fatigue disease and a 24-7 family disease and she needs him to be there for her 24-7. If elected president he will have to chose between the country and his wife and that should not even be a question. Neither did Santorum consider his daughter when he decided to run. My family had to make major adjustment in there life as that is the kind of family we are. In order to consider my family, I have decided to give up my independence of having my own apartment and move in with my daughter in order to make it easier for both of us. She also have a 24 year old with Downs Syndrome. It’s not like Romney needs the job or the money and no one but him can do the job. Ann will need him even more as her disease progress. More than the country does. As each MS patients symptoms are different and ever changing, because it affect the central nervous system, any type of movement can further aggravate the vertigo. I cannot sit in my recliner because of it’s movements. Horse back riding could be a nightmare for me and send me into a MS exacerbation. Is one way she is very lucky that she can afford some of the alternative treatments for MS with less side affects.

We all make hard decisions but the decision to put her first should be an easy decision for Romney. This decision was another dark side of Romney.

These are family decisions. Its none of our business.

To the Left, it is their business. They've done nothing but attack Ann Romney since he became the frontrunner, showing how low they can go. Family is suppose to be off limits in a campaign, but apparently Obama's campaign cronies forgot that unwritten rule.

Thats why the left has a fit any time one brings up anything on Mooshell.

If Ann Romney was a money grubbing slimeball like you infer, because she married Mitt because he was going to be rich then Eleanor Roosevelt probably married FDR because he was already rich, knew he was going to be powerful and put up with his crippling disease because she just dug abuse too.

And abused she was. Eleanor hated sex so to bear children for him because that was expected of her must have meant that she knew he was a creep right? But she married him anyway.

And FDR had continual affairs. Eleanor married him anyway no matter what type of asshole he would turn out to be in their personal lives.

I guess Eleanor dug abuse. Like you said, there are women like that in this world.

And it's bullshit. And appalling. And disgusting to attempt to portray the man that way.[/QUOTE]

All true. And definitely par for the desperate lefty course.

That's pretty low even for the left. I guess it's going to be a dirty campaign courtesy of the little army of tax exempt left wing investigators and op-ed writers.

OMG you people are Disgusting. She Encouraged Him to Run for Office.

Pathetic lame attempt at an attack by some very petty and pathetic excuses for human Beings.

They're tossing whatever they can at the wall. These people NEVER bitched about John Edwards.

OMG you people are Disgusting. She Encouraged Him to Run for Office.

Pathetic lame attempt at an attack by some very petty and pathetic excuses for human Beings.

They're tossing whatever they can at the wall. These people NEVER bitched about John Edwards.

More lying lies? Edwards was universally condemed. I guess that makes you a liar AND an idiot.

Last edited:

Maybe Anne is tougher than you and doesn't want her illness to limit their lives.

You know all this because?

In part because I have had MS for 30 years and part because I have an opinion just like you?:D

Maybe Anne is tougher than you and doesn't want her illness to limit their lives.

And you know this because?

You cannot get tougher than me. 30 years with MS and 72 years old and 100% independent even though confined in a power chair for the past 5 years. I am tough. There are not many that have MS as long as I have had it still around. MS can kick the toughest butts. She has money most of us do not have and can PAY for alternative treatment,etc.

With MS you don't get to decide what you want. When it say go to bed, you fucking go to bed.

Last edited:
No disabled First Ladies! No way! :rolleyes:

Damn, the low lives still surprise.

MS is not just a disability, it is totally a way of life. When vertigo hits and your up is suddently down, you go down without any agruments. Unlike being without no legs,etc. You have legs but signals from your brain do not always get to them and they can virtually disappear without warnings. anywhere any time.

And you know this because?

You cannot get tougher than me. 30 years with MS and 72 years old and 100% independent even though confined in a power chair for the past 5 years. I am tough. There are not many that have MS as long as I have had it still around. MS can kick the toughest butts. She has money most of us do not have and can PAY for alternative treatment,etc.

With MS you don't get to decide what you want. When it say go to bed, you fucking go to bed.

My husband has MS and has been fighting it for 34 years.
He does not require me to baby sit him 24/7, he unlike you, wants me to do my own things in life and not be a slave to the disease.
We work together at fighting this horrible disease, but you seem to think Romney should drop everything and be at her beck and call 24/7.

Forum List

Back