Romney even outsources own campaign buttons

I would venture to guess that somewhere in your house an item says Made in China on it.

So? I'm not running for president and running my mouth off on the evils of China and Russia; I don't have my money in Swiss Banks or Cayman Island Banks and actually worked for everything I own. I don't shop at Wal-Mart so some of what I buy is made in America. And if I were running for President I'd sure as hell not make the mistake of having my campaign buttons made in China.

lol, you have GOT to KIDDING...:lol:
and bully for you, you don't shop at Walmart...not everyone is as well off as you, I guess

This tells me that you are all set to vote against your economic interests in November.

What's the Matter with Kansas? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

200px-Whatsthematterwithkansas.jpg

well so far..it's been

horses, dog, housekeepers, money and now campaign buttons..

come on man, the be Important stuff, no?:lol:

Don't forget the tax returns!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The Right is very, very, very concerned that there is a chance the president was not born in Hawaii, but they couldn't give a flying fuck if the Republican candidate may be a felon.

They don't even want to find out!

So? I'm not running for president and running my mouth off on the evils of China and Russia; I don't have my money in Swiss Banks or Cayman Island Banks and actually worked for everything I own. I don't shop at Wal-Mart so some of what I buy is made in America. And if I were running for President I'd sure as hell not make the mistake of having my campaign buttons made in China.

lol, you have GOT to KIDDING...:lol:
and bully for you, you don't shop at Walmart...not everyone is as well off as you, I guess

This tells me that you are all set to vote against your economic interests in November.

What's the Matter with Kansas? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

200px-Whatsthematterwithkansas.jpg

you don't know what my best interest are, so don't pretend you do..
go vote for your Daddy Goverment leader, Obama

well so far..it's been

horses, dog, housekeepers, money and now campaign buttons..

come on man, the be Important stuff, no?:lol:

Don't forget the tax returns!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The Right is very, very, very concerned that there is a chance the president was not born in Hawaii, but they couldn't give a flying fuck if the Republican candidate may be a felon.

They don't even want to find out!

Idiot, if there was anything in Romney's tax returns to even suggest a felony, the IRS would be all over it like flies on horseshit.

The ONLY reason you Leftards want a look at them is to try and gin up some more of your "Oh, look how rich he is!" class warfare.

Are there companies left in the US that makes buttons or have they all been regulated out of existence?

And...in some related stories...

1. The Obama administration had joined the new Arab-based International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), and agreed to provide millions to support international green energy jobs. “In its fiscal 2012 budget request for international programs, the administration has asked for $5.2 million for IRENA.” U.S. Taxpayers on the Hook As Obama Joins a New International Renewable Energy Agency | CNSNews.com How many jobs in the United States will this endeavor provide?

2. Obama regulatory and tax policies sent jobs overseas.

3. “President Barack Obama will present his “jobs plan” on Wednesday at a company which is shipping jobs overseas…. WestStar is a high-end, specialty manufacturer that just opened a new facility in San Jose, Costa Rica — creating many new jobs there, but not in the United States.” Obama to speak at NC company shipping jobs to Costa Rica | The Daily Caller

4. “This isn’t the first time Obama has chosen to speak at a North Carolina company outsourcing jobs overseas. In mid-June, Obama spoke at Cree LED Light Company to discuss his job creation and economic policies. Cree has been shipping jobs to China.” Ibid.

a. Cree was also a recipient of Obama stimulus funds, a portion of which was also used to send jobs overseas. Limbaugh, “The Great Destroyer,” p.27.

5. “The Department of Energy estimated that 82,000 jobs have been created and has acknowledged that as much as 80 percent of some green programs, including $2.3 billion of manufacturing tax credits, went to foreign firms that employed workers primarily in countries includingChina, South Korea and Spain, rather than in the United States.” 'Green' jobs no longer golden in stimulus - Washington Times

6. WASHINGTON -- Xerox, whose CEO, Ursula Burns, is advising President Obama on exports, last week told its product engineering employees that it is in outsourcing talks with India-based IT services firm HCL Technologies. Xerox CEO, an Obama appointee, may send jobs to Indian firm - Computerworld

7. (CNSNews.com) – U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said today that he told his daughter to buy a Japanese car--a Toyota Sienna--and that she did so. U.S. Transportation Secretary: I Told My Daughter to Buy Japanese Car | CNSNews.com

8. “U.S. funds, Arizona effort help Mexico trucks pollute less
Using EPA grant money, the state offered to refit the trucks with the new exhaust systems, replacing factory-installed mufflers with converters similar to what is required for U.S. trucks. The process takes two or three hours to complete at a cost per truck of about $1,600…. The entire cost - parts and labor - is paid by the EPA grant through ADEQ.” U.S. funds, Arizona effort help Mexico trucks pollute less

9. “…Obama administration is now taking your American tax dollars and using them to fund the BBC World Service — Britain’s state-financed radio network.” The PJ Tatler » Your tax dollars now funding the BBC in addition to NPR

I'm sorry. The links don't seem to be working. Are they broken?

1. The Obama administration had joined the new Arab-based International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), and agreed to provide millions to support international green energy jobs. “In its fiscal 2012 budget request for international programs, the administration has asked for $5.2 million for IRENA.” U.S. Taxpayers on the Hook As Obama Joins a New International Renewable Energy Agency U.S. Taxpayers on the Hook As Obama Joins a New International Renewable Energy Agency | cnsnews.com

3. “President Barack Obama will present his “jobs plan” on Wednesday at a company which is shipping jobs overseas…. WestStar is a high-end, specialty manufacturer that just opened a new facility in San Jose, Costa Rica — creating many new jobs there, but not in the United States.” Obama to speak at NC company shipping jobs to Costa Rica | The Daily Caller

4. “This isn’t the first time Obama has chosen to speak at a North Carolina company outsourcing jobs overseas. In mid-June, Obama spoke at Cree LED Light Company to discuss his job creation and economic policies. Cree has been shipping jobs to China.” Ibid.

a. Cree was also a recipient of Obama stimulus funds, a portion of which was also used to send jobs overseas. Limbaugh, “The Great Destroyer,” p.27.

5. “The Department of Energy estimated that 82,000 jobs have been created and has acknowledged that as much as 80 percent of some green programs, including $2.3 billion of manufacturing tax credits, went to foreign firms that employed workers primarily in countries includingChina, South Korea and Spain, rather than in the United States.”'Green' jobs no longer golden in stimulus - Washington Times

6. WASHINGTON -- Xerox, whose CEO, Ursula Burns, is advising President Obama on exports, last week told its product engineering employees that it is in outsourcing talks with India-based IT services firm HCL Technologies. Xerox CEO, an Obama appointee, may send jobs to Indian firm - Xerox CEO, an Obama appointee, may send jobs to Indian firm - Computerworld

7. (CNSNews.com) – U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said today that he told his daughter to buy a Japanese car--a Toyota Sienna--and that she did so. U.S. Transportation Secretary: I Told My Daughter to Buy Japanese Car | U.S. Transportation Secretary: I Told My Daughter to Buy Japanese Car | cnsnews.com

Using EPA grant money, the state offered to refit the trucks with the new exhaust systems, replacing factory-installed mufflers with converters similar to what is required for U.S. trucks. The process takes two or three hours to complete at a cost per truck of about $1,600…. The entire cost - parts and labor - is paid by the EPA grant through ADEQ.” U.S. funds, Arizona effort help Mexico trucks pollute less

9. “…Obama administration is now taking your American tax dollars and using them to fund the BBC World Service — Britain’s state-financed radio network.” The PJ Tatler » Your tax dollars now funding the BBC in addition to NPR

I'm sorry. The links don't seem to be working. Are they broken?

The left is mighty silent on this, aren't they?

1. The Obama administration had joined the new Arab-based International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA), and agreed to provide millions to support international green energy jobs. “In its fiscal 2012 budget request for international programs, the administration has asked for $5.2 million for IRENA.” U.S. Taxpayers on the Hook As Obama Joins a New International Renewable Energy Agency | CNSNews.com How many jobs in the United States will this endeavor provide?

5. “The Department of Energy estimated that 82,000 jobs have been created and has acknowledged that as much as 80 percent of some green programs, including $2.3 billion of manufacturing tax credits, went to foreign firms that employed workers primarily in countries includingChina, South Korea and Spain, rather than in the United States.” 'Green' jobs no longer golden in stimulus - Washington Times

6. WASHINGTON -- Xerox, whose CEO, Ursula Burns, is advising President Obama on exports, last week told its product engineering employees that it is in outsourcing talks with India-based IT services firm HCL Technologies. Xerox CEO, an Obama appointee, may send jobs to Indian firm - Computerworld

7. (CNSNews.com) – U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said today that he told his daughter to buy a Japanese car--a Toyota Sienna--and that she did so. U.S. Transportation Secretary: I Told My Daughter to Buy Japanese Car | CNSNews.com

...perhaps because it's a failed attempt at deflection?

Evidently you don't understand what a 'deflection' is.

Or....do you attempt to use same to 'deflect' when a post eviscerates one you would like to agree with?

That is the case...isn't it?

Are there companies left in the US that makes buttons or have they all been regulated out of existence?

Can you name a regulation that keeps a button manufacturer from operating?

Oh, look, all of ten minutes on Google...

Lowest campaign button maker Price | Quality campaign button maker | Personalized campaign button maker

Do you understand what a question is, dickless?

I understood the question entirely...

Some asshole asked if there were any companies left in the US that could make buttons.

I found one. Easily.

Apparently, Mitt Romney couldn't.

Can you name a regulation that keeps a button manufacturer from operating?

Oh, look, all of ten minutes on Google...

Lowest campaign button maker Price | Quality campaign button maker | Personalized campaign button maker

Some asshole asked if there were any companies left in the US that could make buttons.

I found one. Easily.

Somehow I doubt you're smarter than Mitt Romney or his staff. Actually I doubt you're smarter than Mitt's dog.

I found one. Easily.

Somehow I doubt you're smarter than Mitt Romney or his staff. Actually I doubt you're smarter than Mitt's dog.

Well, I would have been smart enough to make damn sure my buttons were made in the USA at a time when people are afraid of losing their jobs.

But, hey, Mitt's wearing Magic Underwear, that'll save him!

Rubbish attempt at a political dig.

A couple of seconds on google shows lots.

https://www.google.co.id/search?q=b...sugexp=chrome,mod=18&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Romney could easily source from the USA but he chose to give American work to Chinese factories.
That also shows up in his campaign funds.
His cash goes to dodgy mates who hire ex cons to deal with credit card information or others who are known to exploit their workers with low pay and/or bad conditions.

The point being, Romney doesn't give a fat rat's arse about American jobs, just getting the power and money that'll bring to him and his corrupt mates.
You'd have to be mad to vote for him and, this is what gets me, the Obama camp is missing out on a wonderful opportunity to show him for what he is.

I must email them.

I'd be shocked if you could even find a button manufacturer in the US any more...

And if you did, I'd bet the price is 5X higher...

So buy American if and only if it doesn't cost more. Patriot? Nope.

Wasting hard-earned money is not patriotic, you cocksucker.

Romney says he's out to give Americans a job but can't even use Americans for his campaign buttons.
Most products are available cheaper from Chinese factories as Romney well knows because he closed American factories to create jobs in China.
The question is, do you believe his lies about American jobs?

Drrrrrrrrr

Romney says he's out to give Americans a job but can't even use Americans for his campaign buttons.
Most products are available cheaper from Chinese factories as Romney well knows because he closed American factories to create jobs in China.

Drrrrrrrrr

Well, if outsourcing jobs is good enough for the Salt Lake City olympian uniforms, I guess Mittens thinks it's good for him as well.

Remember.............he DID say that he has an Olympian in the family (even though it's his 70,000 tax deducted horse).

Drrrrrrrrr

You understand that outsourcing is good for the entire economy, right?
I doubt it. I doubt you understand anything more difficult than "free salad bar".

Mitt Romney FAIL! Made in China « Motley News and Photos

UPDATE: I have been informed that this is a hoax. And it is. Below is a copy of the button being sold on Zazzle. Someone photoshopped in the “Made in China” as well as “mittromney.com” and the hand in the background. You can tell by the reflections between this image and the Zazzle image that they indeed are one in the same.

mitt-romney-fail-romney-buttons-made-in-china.jpg

http://llwproductions.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/romney-button-from-zazzle.jpg?w=479&h=479

That ought to be the end of this faux outrage thread... :thup:

Forum List

Back