Romney earned Zero Votes in some Urban Areas

Let me just take a wild guess... You don't find this just a little bit odd?

Romney earned zero votes in some urban precincts - CBS News

Wow! The guy just never appeal to many in Cities. And actually, I don't think he ever tried.

Just like he paid zero taxes on some returns..

and that is tied into this how? :eusa_eh:

It's not. But the leftytoons have to keep you distracted from the fact they have no actual plan to fix anything. That's why they're still starting election threads a freaking week later.

Last edited:

Let me just take a wild guess... You don't find this just a little bit odd?

Sure it's odd. Why did the registered Republicans stay home? There are some, not many but some, yet they wouldn't come out for Mitt!!! Tells you something, doesn't it? :cool:

That's BS! I have never in my whole life of voting EVER seen where one side or the other got NO votes in an election in any district! Anyone that believes it's not fraud is a DEMOCRAT. Lol! If Romney had won and this had happened, tell me the lefties wouldn't be crying about it! It's unbelievable anyone would believe this crap.....

That's BS! I have never in my whole life of voting EVER seen where one side or the other got NO votes in an election in any district! Anyone that believes it's not fraud is a DEMOCRAT. Lol! If Romney had won and this had happened, tell me the lefties wouldn't be crying about it! It's unbelievable anyone would believe this crap.....

Were you asleep? Reports show that many of those same districts didn't vote for McCain either. It's no secret that the Republicans have written off large segments of the population and we're seeing the results at the polls. Hell, even millionaires voted for Obama!

hear_no_evil__see_no_evil__speak_no_evil.jpg

Forum List

Back