Romney earned Zero Votes in some Urban Areas

hear_no_evil__see_no_evil__speak_no_evil.jpg

This a 'caption that picture' thread, right? I'll go first.

Typical Republicans reacting to the reasons they lost.

More like idiots who believe that not one vote would be cast in multiple districts. Does the shoe fit?

There should of been ONE mistake ballot out of all those...but walla, none, nada, zilch

think about it

Odd? Romney Got ZERO Votes In 59 Precincts in Philly, and 9 Precincts in Ohio
Politics

"But what if there are parts of the country where Romney not only got zero percent of the vote (a possibility in the case of vote totals so small that rounding renders them null), but actually got literally zero votes? For the nominee of a major party, that would be truly extraordinary – so extraordinary, in fact, that it would strain credulity."

Romney Won Zero Votes In 9 Cleveland Precints, 59 Philadelphia Precincts | TheBlaze.com

This a 'caption that picture' thread, right? I'll go first.

Typical Republicans reacting to the reasons they lost.

More like idiots who believe that not one vote would be cast in multiple districts. Does the shoe fit?

If this was the first time it happened, sure. But it's been a trend and it's only going to get worse, if the Republicans don't wise up.

So you actually are going to sit there with a straight face and say that even the Republican reps in the district didn't vote Republican and not just one time but multiple times and over multiple elections?

If this was the first time it happened, sure. But it's been a trend and it's only going to get worse, if the Republicans don't wise up.

So you actually are going to sit there with a straight face and say that even the Republican reps in the district didn't vote Republican and not just one time but multiple times and over multiple elections?

of COURSE he is..but what can we do if even Republican Representatives in that district don't challenge this..
our elections have become a sick joke

Last edited:

of COURSE he is..but what can we do if even Republican Representatives in that district don't challenge this..
our elections have become a sick joke

I read something over the weekend that I suppose that I already knew but never acknowledged. That being, you are wasting your time trying to rationally debate a left wing progressive idealogue. They refuse to acknowledge the truth and merely refute points with lies. It's an exercise in frustration. Hence my cut back in posting here. Just look at the excuses on this thread alone.

I once posted that Obama could murder someone one stage, on national televsion and the Obamatrons would find an excuse to justify it.

When the morons here mature and finally have to pay for what they voted for and so strenuously support, perhaps they will understand the repercussions of what they did.

The Republicans have been out of touch with a large segment of the population for a while now. Rather than obsessing over what would have been only a few votes at best, I'd be working on that.

The Republicans have been out of touch with a large segment of the population for a while now. Rather than obsessing over what would have been only a few votes at best, I'd be working on that.

You can take your advice and stick it...we are talking FRUAD here..and you just yawn

That's a nice diversion and might be true however the discussion is about fraud and your naivetivity regarding it.

People contact your Reps. in these districts and ask them what the hell?

Romney earned zero votes in some urban precincts - CBS News

Wow! The guy just never appeal to many in Cities. And actually, I don't think he ever tried.

This is a sign of Fraud, not a sign of how Bad Romney did.

Do you really believe anyone could get 0 Votes?

Please.

Read the article. There were registered Republicans in the districts, but none came out to vote. The only fraud was Romney. Even lots of Republicans knew it and stayed home.

they were probably intimimditinidated by all the new black panthers blocking the entrances to the polling places.

That's BS! I have never in my whole life of voting EVER seen where one side or the other got NO votes in an election in any district! Anyone that believes it's not fraud is a DEMOCRAT. Lol! If Romney had won and this had happened, tell me the lefties wouldn't be crying about it! It's unbelievable anyone would believe this crap.....

Were you asleep? Reports show that many of those same districts didn't vote for McCain either. It's no secret that the Republicans have written off large segments of the population and we're seeing the results at the polls. Hell, even millionaires voted for Obama!

Oh! So that explains how Obama was elected the first time....they did the same back then! Thanks for confirming! Lol!

It ain't FRUAD (sic) when 100% of the voters of a precinct are of the 47% that Romney clearly said he doesn't care about...they don't pay Federal taxes, feel entitled to healthcare and housing etc.etc.etc.

BUT THEY VOTE. Romney's own mouth threw away ALL those votes...every single one, as well as turning out 47%ers in droves.

Then silly RWers act surprised and butthurt when people Romney insults ALL vote Obama.

Don't fret....RW memory loss and shortsightedness are not contagious.

FRUAD indeed! LOLOL!

Regards from Rosie

Forum List

Back