Romney Doesn’t Understand Why You Can’t Roll Down Windows On A Plane

We now have a country on the brink of disaster.
If we decided to print money to pay off our staggering debt
we would run out of paper and ink...

And the fools on the left concern themselves with nonsense.

Some things you just can't make up. And people trusted this dolt with their investment dollars? I never thought I'd say it, but Romney is starting to make Dubya look smart.

Mitt Romney pulls in $6 million at Beverly Hills fundraiser - latimes.com

“I appreciate the fact that she is on the ground, safe and sound. And I don’t think she knows just how worried some of us were,” Romney said. “When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous. And she was choking and rubbing her eyes. Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot and copilot to make a safe landing in Denver. But she’s safe and sound.”

He and those who invested with him are richer than ewe are by how much? doyathink? :D

Sure idiot....his Harvard MBA and JD just can't compare to your GED.:eusa_whistle:

I'm guessing he was talking about opening the windows "on the ground" in an emergency situation to let smoke out of the plane.

Some things you just can't make up. And people trusted this dolt with their investment dollars? I never thought I'd say it, but Romney is starting to make Dubya look smart.

The man is a complete dolt. Homer Simpson is a genius by comparison.

Actually, he was talking about Anne's plane filling up with smoke WHILE STILL IN THE AIR IN A PRESSURIZED JET PLANE YOU DUMBSHIT. If the windows were able to open, they'd run the risk of blowing out at altitude.

If there was a problem on the ground, they'd open up the doors and go down the chutes.

“I appreciate the fact that she is on the ground, safe and sound. And I don’t think she knows just how worried some of us were,” Romney said. “When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous. And she was choking and rubbing her eyes. Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot and copilot to make a safe landing in Denver. But she’s safe and sound.”

Stupid comments eliminate candidates? OK, Romney's out. Obama's out for calling military servicemen "corpse men." Actually as a libertarian I like this process, maybe we can finally get someone other then the two big party candidates who always suck...

There are only a few emergency exits on a plane. There should be more emergency windows that open on the larger planes. Only a liberal would take his comment as thinking people should be able to roll their windows down rather than have more emergency exits in the case of fire.

Romney is correct. It doesn't make sense why there no way to purge smoke in the event of a fire.

I repeat: Hey dipshits. He was saying he does not understand why there are no oxygen masks for the passengers.

MITT-ROMNEY-OR-MR-BURNS.jpg

Sure idiot....his Harvard MBA and JD just can't compare to your GED.:eusa_whistle:

I'm guessing he was talking about opening the windows "on the ground" in an emergency situation to let smoke out of the plane.

Romney got into a joint MBA/JD program after receiving an English degree from BYU, not exactly a top 10 school. He was one of only 15 to get into that joint degree program. Sounds more like silver spoon affirmative action to me.

There are only a few emergency exits on a plane. There should be more emergency windows that open on the larger planes. Only a liberal would take his comment as thinking people should be able to roll their windows down rather than have more emergency exits in the case of fire.

Ever wonder why those airplane exits have big bars to open them, as well as lots of fastenings around them with thick heavy seals? It's because if they didn't have all that hardware around them, THEY'D BLOW OUT OF THE AIRPLANE AT ALTITUDE.

You can't make a "window" that could carry off that kind of hardware, just doors.

I repeat: Hey dipshits. He was saying he does not understand why there are no oxygen masks for the passengers.

"you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open"

Give me a break, you spin doctor wannabe.

Dumbfuck.....

If there is a fire/smoke in the front of a small lear jet, one would figure an emergency window could be opened on the ground to get air and escape.

The scumbag writer took Romney out of context after I read the 2 sentences that don't go to together with a "-" inserted in the text.

So shut the fuck up.

Actually, he was talking about Anne's plane filling up with smoke WHILE STILL IN THE AIR IN A PRESSURIZED JET PLANE YOU DUMBSHIT. If the windows were able to open, they'd run the risk of blowing out at altitude.

If there was a problem on the ground, they'd open up the doors and go down the chutes.

Romney got into a joint MBA/JD program after receiving an English degree from BYU, not exactly a top 10 school. He was one of only 15 to get into that joint degree program. Sounds more like silver spoon affirmative action to me.

y

byu is the top business school in the nation. but your're a obama bot so go figure

So a JD from Harvard means Obamination is smart....but Romney has a JD and MBA from Harvard so he's not smart.:cuckoo:

Uh, most people that just get a MBA from Harvard are said to be very smart.....unlike you.

Liberals embracing science...now that is funny.....so is wine good or bad for you? It seems all these liberal studies contradict themselves.

y

byu is the top business school in the nation. but your're a obama bot so go figure

What part of being an English major is over your pointy little head?

Talk about clueless. I wouldn't even want to get on the same plane with this guy let alone have him run the country.

Romney mocked for comment about jet windows - latimes.com

“When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous...” he said.

Uh, flight attendant, I know the windows don't open, so could you just crack the door a little so we can get some air in the cabin?

Forum List

Back