Romney Doesn’t Understand Why You Can’t Roll Down Windows On A Plane

So a JD from Harvard means Obamination is smart....but Romney has a JD and MBA from Harvard so he's not smart.:cuckoo:

Uh, most people that just get a MBA from Harvard are said to be very smart.....unlike you.

Sure idiot....his Harvard MBA and JD just can't compare to your GED.:eusa_whistle:

I'm guessing he was talking about opening the windows "on the ground" in an emergency situation to let smoke out of the plane.

Romney got into a joint MBA/JD program after receiving an English degree from BYU, not exactly a top 10 school. He was one of only 15 to get into that joint degree program. Sounds more like silver spoon affirmative action to me.

You tell me. He was one of only fifteen who got into that new joint degree program. With nothing more than an English degree from BYU, do you doubt that he received some silver spoon affirmative action credit? Why don't you wingnuts demand he release his BYU grades?

Last edited:
Romney is correct. It doesn't make sense why there no way to purge smoke in the event of a fire.

Mitt is an aeronautical genius. What's next - parachutes for falling planes and helicopters?

You're too late Ruffled Feather. That's already been done.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_8qCTAjsDg&feature=relmfu]Cirrus CAPS deployment - YouTube[/ame]

Some things you just can't make up. And people trusted this dolt with their investment dollars? I never thought I'd say it, but Romney is starting to make Dubya look smart.
Mitt Romney pulls in $6 million at Beverly Hills fundraiser - latimes.com
“I appreciate the fact that she is on the ground, safe and sound. And I don’t think she knows just how worried some of us were,” Romney said. “When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous. And she was choking and rubbing her eyes. Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot and copilot to make a safe landing in Denver. But she’s safe and sound.”
[/QUOTEThe man is a complete dolt. Homer Simpson is a genius by comparison.

Well then you and all of Obama's voters should be multi millionaires too then.

Some airplane windows do open. Every Cessna single-engine airplane I've been in had windows that open. That is possible, because these small airplanes are significantly different in three ways: They are not pressurized, they don't fly as fast, and they don't fly as high.

..and they're not relevant to the conversation.

But please continue with the aviation lesson.

There are only a few emergency exits on a plane. There should be more emergency windows that open on the larger planes. Only a liberal would take his comment as thinking people should be able to roll their windows down rather than have more emergency exits in the case of fire.

yes we need more exits in our windows so at 30 thousand feet we can all get sucked out the hole.

Fucking moron.

Santorum was right - they'll never get the smart people to support them.

As for MittWit, I think we should find some way to keep him in the public eye. Like $arah, he's entertaining. I mean, really, doesn't it feel good to get a great big laugh out of every damn stupid ass thing this twit says?

Romney’s wife, Ann, was in attendance, and the candidate spoke of the concern he had for her when her plane had to make an emergency landing Friday en route to Santa Monica because of an electrical malfunction.

“I appreciate the fact that she is on the ground, safe and sound. And I don’t think she knows just how worried some of us were,” Romney said. “When you have a fire in an aircraft, there’s no place to go, exactly, there’s no — and you can’t find any oxygen from outside the aircraft to get in the aircraft, because the windows don’t open. I don’t know why they don’t do that. It’s a real problem. So it’s very dangerous. And she was choking and rubbing her eyes. Fortunately, there was enough oxygen for the pilot and copilot to make a safe landing in Denver. But she’s safe and sound.”

You're right, nothing will fix a plane with fire and smoke inside like being able to get a nice refreshing breath of air at 500mph and 30,000 feet up in the air in your now depressurized plane.

Nah, science isn't important.

Classic.

This is a result of the whole anti-science/pro-religious thing..ain't it?

beretta
Some airplane windows do open. Every Cessna single-engine airplane I've been in had windows that open. That is possible, because these small airplanes are significantly different in three ways: They are not pressurized, they don't fly as fast, and they don't fly as high.

It is with all seriousness that I advise you that you have true potential as a member of MittWitt's team. I strongly suggest you submit your resume/curriculum vitae asap because Mitt needs you!

Paul Ryan: "I bet it wouldn't cost that much to install windows that roll down if the airlines properly budgeted for it. They could balance the increased costs by cuts elsewhere, like employee healthcare or Head Start."

Romney’s wife, Ann, was in attendance, and the candidate spoke of the concern he had for her when her plane had to make an emergency landing Friday en route to Santa Monica because of an electrical malfunction.

You're right, nothing will fix a plane with fire and smoke inside like being able to get a nice refreshing breath of air at 500mph and 30,000 feet up in the air in your now depressurized plane.

Classic.

This is a result of the whole anti-science/pro-religious thing..ain't it?

... and he wants to dumb down science education in the US even more.

Last edited:
There's going to be a chorus of conservatives demanding that airlines provide them with windows they can roll down.

You watch.

There's going to be a chorus of conservatives demanding that airlines provide them with windows they can roll down.

You watch.

Notice how the rw's disappear from these threads about how damn dumb Romney really is.

Some things you just can't make up. And people trusted this dolt with their investment dollars? I never thought I'd say it, but Romney is starting to make Dubya look smart.

He and those who invested with him are richer than ewe are by how much? doyathink? :D

But so many more are bankrupt. He is so very proud of that.

Romney's military budget.

Roll down windows on pressurized aircraft

Screen doors on submarines

The man is an IDIOT...LOL!

Well you have to admit, it would be quick way of getting away from the fire...REALLY quick

Dumbfuck.....

If there is a fire/smoke in the front of a small lear jet, one would figure an emergency window could be opened on the ground to get air and escape.

The scumbag writer took Romney out of context after I read the 2 sentences that don't go to together with a "-" inserted in the text.

So shut the fuck up.

Sure idiot....his Harvard MBA and JD just can't compare to your GED.:eusa_whistle:

I'm guessing he was talking about opening the windows "on the ground" in an emergency situation to let smoke out of the plane.

Actually, he was talking about Anne's plane filling up with smoke WHILE STILL IN THE AIR IN A PRESSURIZED JET PLANE YOU DUMBSHIT. If the windows were able to open, they'd run the risk of blowing out at altitude.

If there was a problem on the ground, they'd open up the doors and go down the chutes.

Yeah..................a "window" could be opened on the ground and they could all escape. It's called an emergency exit.

If the plane starts to smoke at 30,000 ft (which it did because of the electrical fire), and if you open up a "window" while it's going through the air at 500 mph, you're gonna get some suction that will suck a person out the window.

Good idea you fucking moron.................why don't you invent one and sit next to it? Possibly on a plane to Hawaii.........................

9 Lost, 23 Injured as Jet's Skin Rips Over Pacific - New York Times

Forum List

Back