Romney Assaulted on Flight Leaving Olympics.

I wonder if it was a left winger or a right winger. I remember, during the primaries, when Romney was asked why none of his five sons were in the military fighting a war which they all support. His answer was:

"My sons are all adults and they've made decisions about their careers and they've chosen not to serve in the military and active duty and I respect their decision in that regard. One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me get elected because they think I'd be a great president. I respect that and respect all those and the way they serve this great country."

PERRspectives: Romney: My Sons Serve America by Getting Me Elected

You gotta love those Republicans. Able to make the hard decisions. Send other people's children off to die for something they believe in, just not enough to personally fight for.

didn't obama just send 30k to die....how many did fdr send....johnson....kennedy....

I "served" my country but did not volunteer.

No....you didnt.
And you were treated like crap upon your return.
Those were dark days in ouyr history...and I fear the same political rhetoric of today may result in the same as our bravest return down the road.
Murtha, Reid and Kerry......need I say more?

And thanks for your service....volunteer or not, you were there for my family.

People who fly in first class are elitist

Should People who can not afford a car and thus take a bus see those with cars as elitists?

I say it is pure jeaolousy on your part.

Are you implying that the people who are walking are jealous of those on the bus?

How about this to diminish any chance of a misunderstanding....

Those walking that say that those on the bus are elitists......yes, they are jealous.

Should People who can not afford a car and thus take a bus see those with cars as elitists?

I say it is pure jeaolousy on your part.

Are you implying that the people who are walking are jealous of those on the bus?

Those walking that say that those on the bus are elitists......yes, they are jealous.
And the crippled wheelchair bound people that think the walkers are elitists?

Jealous too?

Jealous too?

Actually...yes....if they call those that can walk elitists, they are jealous.

We can go on....but I see it was humor.....

No....you didnt.
Those were dark days in ouyr history...and I fear the same political rhetoric of today may result in the same as our bravest return down the road.

Yeah I kept us safe from a Vietnamese invasion....

Jealous too?

Naah I just trip them with my cane and act befuddled :D

I expect Romney was being an asshole....

Atta girl! Never wait for facts before forming an opinion.

Look that phrase up in a dictionary, there is a picture of Obama.

and immediately on cue my bobo-bitch stalker shows right up, to express her pique because I won't revere her nonentity-ness - LMOAO - you REALLY have a hard time getting anyone to take you up on your offers, don'tcha!

Jealous spite is not an attractive quality in anyone - it's a pity you constantly use it instead of just being a bitch.

*Sits back to await the obligatory neg rep.*

Jealous too?

Naah I just trip them with my cane and act befuddled :D

Yeah...but if you noticed, I never actually hit the ground. Only my hand touched and I continued on my merry way.

The ref called me still up and the fans were all cheering for me...but the rest of the players just stood there and watched. They were sure I was down.

Oh wait....lost my train of thought.

What were we talking about?

No....you didnt.

Yeah I kept us safe from a Vietnamese invasion....

Dont downplay your role. You did as you were told....and I ask that you acept my thanks.And just remember one thing....if the mission was properly orchestrated and we won, I doubt North Korea would be nuclear capable right now with a mad man at the helm.

Physical contact eh? Probably a quickie in the bathroom and Romney called it assault to cover up his devilishly handsome mischief.

Someone gets attacked on an airplane and the first thing you think about is gay sex?

I think that says alot about sboyle.

I never said gay sex. Obviously Romney is straight, he's doesn't have a choice as conservative leader. And someone from Texas should be calling anyone gay... Steers can't type can they?

Last edited:
Physical contact eh? Probably a quickie in the bathroom and Romney called it assault to cover up his devilishly handsome mischief.

Someone gets attacked on an airplane and the first thing you think about is gay sex?

Noone said gay sex except you actually. Maybe you should look a little deeper into yourself before you let someone else that deep again.

Forum List

Back