Romney Assaulted on Flight Leaving Olympics.

I never said gay sex. Obviously Romney is into bestiality. And someone from Texas should be calling anyone gay... Steers can't type can they?

lol...funny.
Dont you have class today? Whatcha doing on here?

Funny and "original." Just like the conservative party.

Humor is in the eye of the observer.
Originality is a great thing.

So I take your statement as a compliment.

SO what about class? No class today?

lol...funny.
Dont you have class today? Whatcha doing on here?

No. Not today. Why would you consider that an insult? Obviously being a college student isn't a stupid thing. Maybe you should have gone to class. Then you wouldn't be working at McDonald's.

rdean...openly offering your opinion is one thing.
Offering your opinion of the motives of the CIC is another.
In essence you stated AS FACT the motive of the CIC...
And to me, those photos?
Show exactly what I would expect to see of any CIC..and any field general AFTER a major objective was accomplished.
You see it as fun and games.
I see it as a warm thank you.
Nope...you are not nor were you ever military.
Military does not speak as you do.....EVER.
You are a fraud and a disgrace to all those that truly volunteered for their country.

We are all entitled to our opinion. However, when you look at the actual "FACTS", what becomes clear is that if MORE people questioned Bush, thousands of young Americas would be alive, tens of thousand of young American would NOT be crippled and our treasury would not be bankrupt.

"You know, one of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror."
- President George W. Bush, to CBS News Anchor Katie Couric.

You don't INVADE FIRST and then try to make a connection. When the lives of Americans are involved, you have to be cautious. Was Bush cautious? If you have to lie and twist arms to push an agenda, then you are not being cautious. Bush had the highest approval rating in history. Americans were willing to do anything to support him, but he let down the country.

There are names for followers who follow and don't question. Lemmings, Jesus Freaks, Republicans, conservatives, rednecks. If those people questioned more and followed less, our country would be much better off.

----------------------------------------------

Bush: 'We Stand With Democracies' - CBS News

Asked how he responds to that, the president told Couric: "Well, the first thing I would tell people that — we weren't in Iraq on September the 11th, 2001, when 19 killers killed 3,000 Americans in the most brutal attack on our — on our soil — ever."

"But they were from Saudi Arabia," Couric pointed out.

"No, but they're — but — but

----------------------------------------------

That wasn't the only time Bush tried to connect Iraq to 9/11 and got called out on it and then had to blubber and backtrack:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTstzb7qSI4&feature=related]YouTube - Bush protects Iraqi Christians[/ame]

This is why Republicans and conservatives hate me and talk about me being banned. Their tiny heads can't take a little truth when it get's dropped on the pointy part on top.

Last edited by a moderator:

No. Not today. Why would you consider that an insult? Obviously being a college student isn't a stupid thing. Maybe you should have gone to class. Then you wouldn't be working at McDonald's.

Oh brother.....

Someone gets attacked on an airplane and the first thing you think about is gay sex?

I think that says alot about sboyle.

I never said gay sex. Obviously Romney is straight, he's doesn't have a choice as conservative leader. And someone from Texas should be calling anyone gay... Steers can't type can they?

Don't project your homosexual tendencies toward me. You're the one that brought it up.

I think that says alot about sboyle.

I never said gay sex. Obviously Romney is straight, he's doesn't have a choice as conservative leader. And someone from Texas should be calling anyone gay... Steers can't type can they?

Don't project your homosexual tendencies toward me. You're the one that brought it up.

You and another man were the ones who brought up homosexuality. Do you know eachother?

sboyle....I need to ask you this...
What the hell are you talking about?

And by the way....Syracuse University, 1980 B.A. Economics. Dont even eat at McDoanlds.
Play your cards right, and maybe I will offer you your first opportunity once you graduate.
Send me a PM with your resume.

rdean....
Yet you refuse to question Obama.
Did you ask why Van Jones was not vetted?
Have you asked why no one in his administeation ever refers to the founders?
Have you asked why he felt the need to make a judgement call on the Mass poice without the details?
Did you ask why he never uses the word victory when sending our bravest to the front?
Did you ask him why he lied about McCain in his ad about amnesty?
Did you ask why he did not pull the ad when he was approached with the error?
Did you ask him why he feels it is OK to associate with someone like AYers simply because others ALSO associated with him?
Did you ask how in the world could he call a man like Wright a mentor..a friend...a family memebr yet not ONCE in 20 years know of his sermons?
Did you ask why he signed an executive order to close GITMO....WITHOUT A PLAN?
Did you ask why he knew less about the Christmas Day bomber's affiliation than ABC News did?
I find your hypocrisy sad.

You and another man were the ones who brought up homosexuality. Do you know eachother?

Perhaps you should go back and see who brought what up. I simply stated that your remark says alot about you. It's obvious now that your a homophobe who appears to have homosexual tendencies. As a Christian I'm not judging you, just merely giving an accurate opinion.

Perhaps you should go back and see who brought what up. I simply stated that your remark says alot about you. It's obvious now that your a homophobe who appears to have homosexual tendencies. As a Christian I'm not judging you, just merely giving an accurate opinion.

Use protection, for the sake of the gay community of Texas.

Wow nice response, spoken like a true ninth grader. Your parents should be proud.

You know...my first interaction with you sboyle was met with a certain level of respect for your questions...They seemed sincere....well thought out....genuine.....

But you are nothing but a troll.

Have fun....but dont expect me to respond to your crap.

I know...I know....it wont change your loife one iota.

good for you.

Cya.

All right OldandTired, that's fine that you feel that way. I'm merely fielding an undeserved diss, if you look back on the board.

Out of respect.....one last response.

Exactly what did this interaction have to do with an undeserved diss?
This was trolling.
Learn from it.

Out of respect.....one last response.

Exactly what did this interaction have to do with an undeserved diss?
This was trolling.
Learn from it.

k

rdean....
Have you asked why he felt the need to make a judgement call on the Mass poice without the details?
Did you ask why he never uses the word victory when sending our bravest to the front?
Did you ask him why he feels it is OK to associate with someone like AYers simply because others ALSO associated with him?
Did you ask how in the world could he call a man like Wright a mentor..a friend...a family memebr yet not ONCE in 20 years know of his sermons?
Did you ask why he knew less about the Christmas Day bomber's affiliation than ABC News did?

Did you ask why John McCain didn't vet Sarah Palin? After all HER husband is a secessionist and HER preacher a domestic terrorist who wanted to kill an old lady.
Did you ask why Republicans suggested Obama is a pedophile?
I can make a dumb list too. They don't mean anything. All suggestions and smears.
Is this the BEST you guys can do? You guys are so pathetic.

rdean....

Did you ask why John McCain didn't vet Sarah Palin? After all HER husband is a secessionist and HER preacher a domestic terrorist who wanted to kill an old lady.
Did you ask why Republicans suggested Obama is a pedophile?
I can make a dumb list too. They don't mean anything. All suggestions and smears.
Is this the BEST you guys can do? You guys are so pathetic.

Oh...I see. You criticize those that do not ask questions...so when I point out that it goes both ways, you go back to saying "well, neither did you".

Just talk in circles rdean.

Oh and yes...my first question was "how the hell..." in regard to Palin.
Republicans referred to Obama as a pedophile? That is news to me.

Well...I ask many questions.

But when I do...such as when I do on here....I am told I am paranoid...I am told I am a racist....I am told "who cares about Van Jones".

When people take to the streets to ewxpress their concern they are ridiculed by our highest of politicians. They are discredited by the media...

But look....go living your righteous life.

You are perfecct. Never did wrong.

Forum List

Back