Romney Assaulted on Flight Leaving Olympics.

it specifically said coach and he wasn't "assaulted"

I expect Romney was being an asshole....

Atta girl! Never wait for facts before forming an opinion.

Look that phrase up in a dictionary, there is a picture of Obama.

and immediately on cue my bobo-bitch stalker shows right up, to express her pique because I won't revere her nonentity-ness - LMOAO - you REALLY have a hard time getting anyone to take you up on your offers, don'tcha!

You gotta love those Republicans. Able to make the hard decisions. Send other people's children off to die for something they believe in, just not enough to personally fight for.

How does someone "send their child off to war"??

We have a voluntary armed services. Someone entering the military must be 18 and able to make their own decisions. I do not hold it against any politician if their children elected not to volunteer. Most Americans do not

I volunteered when I joined the Military. I believe it's important to "protect the country". Iraq wasn't "protecting the country".

Iraq was a "Republican Fun War". It was unnecessary. Just something they did without much thought or meaning. Even Romney thought it was more important that he became president than we fight in Iraq.

Did that help?

First, I don't see anything about whether the fight took place in coach or first class.

Second, if it was in coach, there is a reason he is a wealthy man. It wasnt for sitting in luxary with everything he does.

Finally, where on earth is the headline misleading.

Then you clearly have reading comprehension problems because the article in the OP doesnt say Coach anywhere and is very clear that he was violently attacked and that there was physical contact, but that Romney is alright.

Now are you refering to some other phantom article?

Prolly a hungover or still drunk partier. And I doubt seriously that whomever it was knew it was Mitten or who Mitten is.

It is unclear if the guy yelled or actually hit Mitten as other reports merely say he became violent.

I wonder how the RCMP got the horses on board?:confused:

You gotta love those Republicans. Able to make the hard decisions. Send other people's children off to die for something they believe in, just not enough to personally fight for.

We have a voluntary armed services. Someone entering the military must be 18 and able to make their own decisions. I do not hold it against any politician if their children elected not to volunteer. Most Americans do not

I volunteered when I joined the Military. I believe it's important to "protect the country". Iraq wasn't "protecting the country".

Iraq was a "Republican Fun War". It was unnecessary. Just something they did without much thought or meaning. Even Romney thought it was more important that he became president than we fight in Iraq.

Did that help?

Yes

Thanks for clarifying

First, I don't see anything about whether the fight took place in coach or first class.

Second, if it was in coach, there is a reason he is a wealthy man. It wasnt for sitting in luxary with everything he does.

Finally, where on earth is the headline misleading.

I expect Romney was being an asshole....

Actually, I heard otherwise on ALL news stations.
Romney maintained his composure throughout the entire ordeal.

I am curious...exactly what has Romney done in the past that would give you reason to think he was being an asshole?

Did that help?

Yes

Thanks for clarifying

And of course, you believed his crap.

We join the military to protect our national and international interests....not just the homeland.

True military does not spew crap like rdean did....no war is a fun war for anyone...and true military understands the pressures on the CIC and do not openly question the motives of ANY CIC.

rdean, in my opinion, is a phony.

Did that help?

Yes

Thanks for clarifying

We join the military to protect our national and international interests....not just the homeland.

True military does not spew crap like rdean did....no war is a fun war for anyone...and true military understands the pressures on the CIC and do not openly question the motives of ANY CIC.

Once the six years are served, you are no longer in the military. In a free country, we "openly question" the motives of everyone. Republicans "openly question" Democrats and vice versa. Everyone "openly questions" the president and their own party leaders. We "openly question" our allies.

George Bush was and is a Chicken Hawke. You can see his grandstanding when he landed on an Aircraft carrieer. There is no other way to put it. He was having "fun" and "playing war".

Does this look like someone who is "serious" about war?

bushcodpiece1.jpg

Gallery-President-George--001.jpg

bush_in_flight_suit_at_air_base.jpg

capt_1051818254_bush_lincoln_gox101.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FOXNews.com - Romney Assaulted on Flight Leaving Olympics

A passenger became "physically violent" when the former Massachusetts governor asked him to move his seat upright for take-off.

Mitt Romney and his wife Ann attend the short program figure skating pairs competition at the Vancouver 2010 Olympics.

Mitt Romney, the former Republican governor of Massachusetts, was physically assaulted Monday by a fellow passenger on a flight from Vancouver, Canada, to Los Angeles.

Romney, a 2008 presidential candidate, asked a passenger who was seated and reclining in front of his wife, Ann, to move his seat upright during take off.

"The passenger became physically violent. Governor Romney did not retaliate, but instead let the airline crew respond to the incident." Said Romney Spokesman Eric Fehrnstrom.

Romney was not injured, but those familiar with the incident tell Fox News, "there was physical contact with Governor Romney." Ann Romney was not touched in the incident.

The plane returned to the gate and the passenger was arrested by the police.

The Romneys have been in Vancouver since Friday for the Olympic Games.

Mitt Romney was the former president and CEO of the 2002 Olympic Games in Salt Lake City, Utah, and the Romneys were guests of honor at these games.

There is speculation that Romney, who ran unsuccessfully for the Republican presidential nomination in 2008, is preparing for another bid in 2012.

People can be such jerks. Glad to see the authorities took care of it.

Yes

Thanks for clarifying

Once the six years are served, you are no longer in the military. In a free country, we "openly question" the motives of everyone. Republicans "openly question" Democrats and vice versa. Everyone "openly questions" the president and their own party leaders. We "openly question" our allies.

George Bush was and is a Chicken Hawke. You can see his grandstanding when he landed on an Aircraft carrieer. There is no other way to put it. He was having "fun" and "playing war".

Does this look like someone who is "serious" about war?

bushcodpiece1.jpg

Gallery-President-George--001.jpg

bush_in_flight_suit_at_air_base.jpg

capt_1051818254_bush_lincoln_gox101.jpg

Yes it does. Thank you for the memories.

rdean...openly offering your opinion is one thing.
Offering your opinion of the motives of the CIC is another.
In essence you stated AS FACT the motive of the CIC...
And to me, those photos?
Show exactly what I would expect to see of any CIC..and any field general AFTER a major objective was accomplished.
You see it as fun and games.
I see it as a warm thank you.
Nope...you are not nor were you ever military.
Military does not speak as you do.....EVER.
You are a fraud and a disgrace to all those that truly volunteered for their country.

Forum List

Back