Romney advisers, Fehrnstrom and Saul, walk back Romney's NEW positions

R

rdean

“There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda,” the Republican presidential nominee told The Des Moines Register in an interview. The Romney campaign walked back the remark within two hours of the Register posting its story. Spokeswoman Andrea Saul told the National Review Online's Katrina Trinko that Romney "would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life."

Romney says abortion legislation isn’t part of his agenda

After the first presidential debate at the University of Denver in Colorado on Wednesday night, one of Mitt Romney’s top advisers acknowledged that, as a result Romney’s plan to repeal Obamacare, people with pre-existing medical conditions would likely be unable to purchase insurance.

The admission directly contradicts the GOP candidate’s claim during the debate that “pre-existing conditions are covered under my plan” — a contention Romney has repeated on the trail and that his campaign has repeatedly walked back.

Romney Adviser Gives Up The Ghost On Pre-existing Conditions | TPMDC

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxch-yi14BE]Will The Real Mitt Romney Please Stand Up (feat. Eminem) - YouTube[/ame]

I would ask Republicans on the USMB to explain Romney's positions, but it seems like "all of them" pretty much explains it.

Which positions do USMB members like on pre existing conditions and woman's right?

This guys convictions are elastic and built on a foundation of sand.

Romney's EVOLING on his position on abortion, just like obama did on homosexual marriage because remember, it is the RIGHT thing to do..

Spare us your crap...

Romney's EVOLING on his position on abortion, just like obama did on homosexual marriage because remember, it is the RIGHT thing to do..

Spare us your crap...

There is no evolution on women's rights. You are either FOR them or AGAINST them. There is no middle.

Not like with gay marriage where some say civil is OK others believe they should have the right to marry in a church, many Republicans want them killed. See? Many positions.

Spare us your crap...

There is no evolution on women's rights. You are either FOR them or AGAINST them. There is no middle.

Not like with gay marriage where some say civil is OK others believe they should have the right to marry in a church, many Republicans want them killed. See? Many positions.

then vote for Obama, he has no problems with your alls right to kill your offspring, that makes less of you anyway

Spare us your crap...

When did Mitt say he was evolvong? All I remember is something about an Etch-a-Sketch or are you saying this is an example of its use? :eusa_eh:

Spare us your crap...

When did Mitt say he was evolvong? All I remember is something about an Etch-a-Sketch or are you saying this is an example of its use? :eusa_eh:

Hey if Obama can evolve so can anybody

Spare us your crap...

Funny, that's not what Mitt said.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1QiB4m66zg]Mitt Romney's Etch A Sketch Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

Funny, that's not what Mitt said.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1QiB4m66zg]Mitt Romney's Etch A Sketch Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

you think we are suppose to take seriously a video that has that title?

If we want to talk about walking back positions.. Let's talk about the Obama administration trying to walk back their blaming a video for the attack on our Libyan consulate. I guess they forget that audio and video exist.

So, I guess it's okay with the rw'ers that Romney thinks abortion is okay and doesn't have any plans for legislation to change it! So he will just let people keep on "killing babies". Is that okay with the right? Why are you supporting him because he is beginning to sound just like a RINO!

You all fret over your precious abortions, the rest of us will worry about the real problems we have going on..

High unemployment, high gas prices, food prices skyrocketing, and the big one, voting out that ugly empty suit that is President

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQwrB1vu74c&feature=related]Still Voting For 'Mitt Romney'? - YouTube[/ame]

If we want to talk about walking back positions.. Let's talk about the Obama administration trying to walk back their blaming a video for the attack on our Libyan consulate. I guess they forget that audio and video exist.

That was an evolving story, now back to Mr.Etch-a-Sketch...

If you don't like Romney's political stances, just wait ten minutes. He'll have a whole new set for your approval by then. Willard is a flop-flopper.

Regards from Rosie

Spare us your crap...

then vote for Obama, he has no problems with your alls right to kill your offspring, that makes less of you anyway

Because every brutal rapist has the right to be a father, right? Besides, Republicans know how to take care of poor children, huh Stephanie? No one takes better care of poor children than Republicans:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4-Kmxx8Po]Free and reduced lunch Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer Don't feed the poor. They'll 'breed.'.flv - YouTube[/ame]

Spare us your crap...

you dont think Dean would dare vote for anyone else do ya?.....he is afraid to even question the guy.....he is afraid someone like himself will say he is a racist......cant have that....

Because every brutal rapist has the right to be a father, right? Besides, Republicans know how to take care of poor children, huh Stephanie? No one takes better care of poor children than Republicans:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tm4-Kmxx8Po]Free and reduced lunch Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer Don't feed the poor. They'll 'breed.'.flv - YouTube[/ame]

omg, stop babbling

Forum List

Back