Romney advisers, Fehrnstrom and Saul, walk back Romney's NEW positions

I laugh because you worry about this crap but dont give a shit that our Ambassador is dead plus 3 other guys and our PRESIDENT tried to cover it up..

I laugh because you worry about this crap but dont give a shit that our Ambassador is dead plus 3 other guys and our PRESIDENT tried to cover it up..

Who said we don't give a shit? I think it's rather sick that you'd use their deaths as a political tool to deflect from the rEVOLVING statements of Governor Etch-a-Sketch. :eusa_snooty:

Who said we don't give a shit? I think it's rather sick that you'd use their deaths as a political tool to deflect from the rEVOLVING statements of Governor Etch-a-Sketch. :eusa_snooty:

Obama lies all the time and NOT once do we see RDEAN point it out. What about his stance on Gay marriage.. What about him saying that we had shovel ready jobs. they were not so shovel ready. Politicians lie. It is a fact but what Obama is doing now is covering up the deaths of our Ambassador and 3 other American citizens . Lied to say that it was a video, knowing all along it was not! I think this trumps Romney's flip flop on abortion. I am sorry this far more serious to me..

Cover it up?

(Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration’s request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

Obama's views on gay rights evolved over a three year period. Lots of time to see the effects, and lots of time to find all the differing views and make an informed choice.

Mittens' "evolution" seems to have happened in the space of around 4 days.

Obama lies all the time and NOT once do we see RDEAN point it out. What about his stance on Gay marriage.. What about him saying that we had shovel ready jobs. they were not so shovel ready. Politicians lie. It is a fact but what Obama is doing now is covering up the deaths of our Ambassador and 3 other American citizens . Lied to say that it was a video, knowing all along it was not! I think this trumps Romney's flip flop on abortion. I am sorry this far more serious to me..

Who covered up deaths? We knew they died on day 1. There was a question as to the REASON they died. How does that become a lie? I think you're just trying to deflect from the fact that Romney's told many more lies than Obama ever has.

Who covered up deaths? We knew they died on day 1. There was a question as to the REASON they died. How does that become a lie? I think you're just trying to deflect from the fact that Romney's told many more lies than Obama ever has.

Worse, when Republicans cut embassy security budgets by a billion two years ago and a half billion last year and Hillary Clinton warned the Republicans this might happen, they rejected her warning. This wasn't the first time a Clinton warning was ignored.

I mean really people don't you all feel safe with Hillary Clinton having our backs?

I mean she was a SENATOR who got that job off the back of her hubby being President and then she was appointed our Secretary of State...
And I know I feel all warm fuzzy safe knowing we have a one term Senator community agitator as our CIC too.

During the debate, Mittens was telling everyone what they wanted to hear.

Conveniently, he didn't tell the truth about what his campaign believes, just what the people wanted to hear (kinda like a used car salesman).

The record of his positions gets corrected the next day, but not by him, but by his campaign advisors (who people rarely listen to), and only on the internet or in newspapers, where people would have to go and hunt for it.

I mean really people don't you all feel safe with Hillary Clinton having our backs?

I mean she was a SENATOR who got that job off the back of her hubby being President and then she was appointed our Secretary of State...
And I know I feel all warm fuzzy safe knowing we have a one term Senator community agitator as our CIC too.

Don't talk that way about our next president! :eusa_shhh:

“There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda,” the Republican presidential nominee told The Des Moines Register in an interview. The Romney campaign walked back the remark within two hours of the Register posting its story. Spokeswoman Andrea Saul told the National Review Online's Katrina Trinko that Romney "would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life."

Okay so which one of them is lying? Romney or Ms. Saul?

Because they can't both be telling the truth; the two statements are irreconcilable.

“There’s no legislation with regards to abortion that I’m familiar with that would become part of my agenda,” the Republican presidential nominee told The Des Moines Register in an interview. The Romney campaign walked back the remark within two hours of the Register posting its story. Spokeswoman Andrea Saul told the National Review Online's Katrina Trinko that Romney "would of course support legislation aimed at providing greater protections for life."

Because they can't both be telling the truth; the two statements are irreconcilable.

Mittens lied. Ms. Saul was trying to correct the record before it got too big and caught the attention of the news cycle.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's gonna work, because it keeps happening on a regular basis.

Obama lies all the time and NOT once do we see RDEAN point it out.

are you serious?.....Dean Question the President?....do you realize Dean says if you do....it is because he is Black?.....so Dean wont do that.....he is scared someone like himself or Lakota will call him a bigot.....so because of that reason,and that reason alone.... to people like Dean....the President can do anything he wants.....YOU ...DONT ...QUESTION....PRESIDENT ....OBAMA.....

Obama's views on gay rights evolved over a three year period. Lots of time to see the effects, and lots of time to find all the differing views and make an informed choice.

Mittens' "evolution" seems to have happened in the space of around 4 days.

sure ABS.....i think getting the gay vote might have had a little bit to do with it....

Mittens lied. Ms. Saul was trying to correct the record before it got too big and caught the attention of the news cycle.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's gonna work, because it keeps happening on a regular basis.

Yep, he tried to straddle the fence and got his ballsack caught in the barbed wire. Poor Ms Saul got the dirty job of trying to unhook him lolol.

Anyone who's ever seen the British comedy 'The Thick of it' can really appreciate the brilliance of their political satire just by applying it to the Romney campaign.

Worse, when Republicans cut embassy security budgets by a billion two years ago and a half billion last year and Hillary Clinton warned the Republicans this might happen, they rejected her warning. This wasn't the first time a Clinton warning was ignored.

Are you just not smart enough to understand that the State Department has already testified UNDER OATH that budget cuts played no role in Libyan security? And Obama and Hillary both LIED and blamed the deaths on a spontaneous demonstration that got out of hand, because they didn't want to admit that we were hit by Al Qaeda for a second time on 9/11. They downplayed the danger because of hubris.

Cover it up?

(Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration’s request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans’ proposed cuts to her department would be “detrimental to America’s national security” — a charge Republicans rejected.

A female once PROPOSED Rdean to have sex with her, but he declined in favor of servicing schlongs at his favorite glory hole......

Romney says abortion legislation isn’t part of his agenda

After the first presidential debate at the University of Denver in Colorado on Wednesday night, one of Mitt Romney’s top advisers acknowledged that, as a result Romney’s plan to repeal Obamacare, people with pre-existing medical conditions would likely be unable to purchase insurance.

The admission directly contradicts the GOP candidate’s claim during the debate that “pre-existing conditions are covered under my plan” — a contention Romney has repeated on the trail and that his campaign has repeatedly walked back.

Romney Adviser Gives Up The Ghost On Pre-existing Conditions | TPMDC

Will The Real Mitt Romney Please Stand Up (feat. Eminem) - YouTube

I would ask Republicans on the USMB to explain Romney's positions, but it seems like "all of them" pretty much explains it.

Which positions do USMB members like on pre existing conditions and woman's right?

This guys convictions are elastic and built on a foundation of sand.

Mitt the Morman magically mangles medical measures.:clap2:

Romney's EVOLING on his position on abortion, just like obama did on homosexual marriage because remember, it is the RIGHT thing to do..

Spare us your crap...

There is no evolution on women's rights. You are either FOR them or AGAINST them. There is no middle.

Not like with gay marriage where some say civil is OK others believe they should have the right to marry in a church, many Republicans want them killed. See? Many positions.

Wait there is a middle on gay rights? Funny you libtards are pretty much for us or against us on that.......and you're a moron

Forum List

Back