Romney admits Democratic attacks are hurting him with voters: "I don’t think

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
No kidding Mr Flip-Flopper. Americans are discovering daily that they don't trust you. Why, even your own party at the Republican National Convention are holding their noses as they proceed to nominate you this week. You seem to be not worthy of trust or belief, exhibiting lack of honesty where ever you go no matter how much you try otherwise. .

Romney admits Democratic attacks are hurting him with voters:

"We won't be talking about my life," Romney tells USA Today. "We'll be talking about policy."

Yea, I can see why the dems would prefer personal attacks to debates on policy. Seriously, I absolutely understand. If I were a democrat, I wouldn't want to talk about Obama's utter fucking failure as president either.

.....says the Palin supporter from 2008....

Yea, I can see why the dems would prefer personal attacks to debates on policy. Seriously, I absolutely understand. If I were a democrat, I wouldn't want to talk about Obama's utter fucking failure as president either.

Change, only this time for the better

Then you intended to reinforce her point.............:badgrin: Sweet......

Romney will soon have access to two hundred million dollars while obama is trolling for $3.00 donations.

Thank God the Democrats learned well from devastating Republican negative campaigns in the past. They learned well to fight fire with fire. It's the new "no more Mr nice guy" when it come to dealing with the wing-nuts. Take no prisoners is the new mantra.

Lest we forget what the Republicans did to John Kerrry and Al Gore.

And you can prove that... how exactly?

Clue: I joined the board in 2009.... do the math... oh wait, you're a Democrat, you can't do math. Shall I point out the obvious?

Idiot.

Thank God the Democrats learned well from devastating Republican negative campaigns in the past. They learned well to fight fire with fire. It's the new "no more Mr nice guy" when it come to dealing with the wing-nuts. Take no prisoners is the new mantra.

Lest we forget what the Republicans did to John Kerrry and Al Gore.

'Take no prisoners'? My, is this a 'war'? :lol::lol: You're funny - in a 'gee, look at this overly emotional prat' kind of way.

...says the Crazy Joe Biden supporter today...

I can't wait for YaWank to prove that I supported Palin in 2008. It's gonna be funny... or, she can admit she lied... again. :lol:

When Romney starts spending his money, I suspect it won't be all flowers and candies either.

Sadly.

Then we'll see how the dust settles.

Can't wait to see the Romney team going negative. It will only enhance the Obama team as they counter-attack with positive, reinforcing campaigning ads. America will then watch Romney foam at the mouth as he desperately tries to improve his 'unfavorable poll ratings' by flip-floping once again.

Is this country great, or what! :eusa_clap:

When Romney starts spending his money, I suspect it won't be all flowers and candies either.

Sadly.

Then we'll see how the dust settles.

Can't wait to see the Romney team going negative. It will only enhance the Obama team as they counter-attack with positive, reinforcing campaigning ads. America will then watch Romney foam at the mouth as he desperately tries to improve his 'unfavorable poll ratings' by flip-floping once again.

Is this country great, or what! :eusa_clap:

Obama is positively the worst modern President

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl41JUXi9lU]Has President Obama Earned Your Vote? - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back