Why was a Navy adviser stripped of her career?

Is that yourNo family attacks-Meister

Oh, she is not telling the truth about something because arguing over military strategy is normal without punishment.

But a piece of shit like you doesn't know that fact.

Carry on, asswipe.

• Banned
Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa cry more baby berzerk. Your tantrums I am sure are legendary around here. You have no argument so you name call. Way to be a 5th grader! Awesome. Like I said you and your friend rottweiler go sign up to be the very first soldiers to cross into Iran and you fight the war. If you aren't willing to fight then shut the fuck up you chicken shit.

She and Manning should be executed for treason. Although Manning didn't intend to commit treason, just get back at his boyfriend.

Oh great... Is that how the Military operates now... Underlings making policy? As a Veteran... I assure you it didn't work that way when I served.

Dumbfuck, I made changes to the plan she is whining about.....I know more about this than you and her.

Both of you are dumbfuck peons.

Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa cry more baby berzerk. Your tantrums I am sure are legendary around here. You have no argument so you name call. Way to be a 5th grader! Awesome. Like I said you and your friend rottweiler go sign up to be the very first soldiers to cross into Iran and you fight the war. If you aren't willing to fight then shut the fuck up you chicken shit.

Sunk - The Washington Post

How dare she try to stop the war machine!

Courageous woman I applaud her lets just hope someone can stop it this time around as well.

She leaked military secrets. Why is she not in prison?

No one elected this traitorous bitch to undermine American foreign policy.

These self righteous assholes cause innocent patriots to get killed and such traitors need to be shot for treason.

I love how the article uses ADM Fallon as someone to point the finger at, when he has been gone from CENTCOM for years and was seen as a dummy by most there when he was there. Going against Fallon would be a badge of honor and getting a promotion....

Fallon, this bitch, Dissent, wouldn't know shit about what is or isn't being discussed about Iran in DC and at CENTCOM....but crazy people need to feel important.

She stopped a war. She is a patriot just like Bradley Manning is.

How many US sailors did she put at risk by leaking this information?

Courageous woman I applaud her lets just hope someone can stop it this time around as well.

These self righteous assholes cause innocent patriots to get killed and such traitors need to be shot for treason.

How many sailors,soldiers etc lives did she save by stopping this idiotic attempt to get Iran to attack us. Like the article says the U.S. is good at doing these things on purpose. You fucking morons should be thanking her for stopping another god damn war.

Says the Washington Pissed, "It was 2007, and Todd, then 42, was a top political adviser to the U.S. Navy’s 5th Fleet."

What in the fuck is a "political advisor" to a U.S. Navy fleet.
I never heard of such a fucking thing.
There isn't a fucking thing.
Goddamned lying left-winged propaganda...

She stopped a war. She is a patriot just like Bradley Manning is.

How many sailors,soldiers etc lives did she save by stopping this idiotic attempt to get Iran to attack us. Like the article says the U.S. is good at doing these things on purpose. You fucking morons should be thanking her for stopping another god damn war.

With the billions upon BILLIONS of dollars the US spends on "defense" and our militayr every single year, are you trying to say we can't even protect the most expensive ships in our fleet against speed boats???? Surely, you jest....

Stupid shitheads like you ust dont get it.

The only reason Iran would not engage in more brinkmanship is because we are strong, not because traiitorous bitches give our secrets away.

Not one damned life was saved by what she did because it will likely happen anyway but only now it will be at the time and place of the IRANIANS choosing. And they will kick it off by doing things to provoke an ISreali strike and then cry to the world about being a victim of Zionist aggression.

Morons like you are simply jaw-droppingly stupid.

With the billions upon BILLIONS of dollars the US spends on "defense" and our militayr every single year, are you trying to say we can't even protect the most expensive ships in our fleet against speed boats???? Surely, you jest....

Stupid shitheads like you ust dont get it.

The only reason Iran would not engage in more brinkmanship is because we are strong, not because traiitorous bitches give our secrets away.

Not one damned life was saved by what she did because it will likely happen anyway but only now it will be at the time and place of the IRANIANS choosing. And they will kick it off by doing things to provoke an ISreali strike and then cry to the world about being a victim of Zionist aggression.

Morons like you are simply jaw-droppingly stupid.

Stop trying to provoke war with Iran and things would be fine. She is not a traitor she is a patriot that saved tons of lives. If Israel is so intent on attacking Iran then be my guest I don't give a shit but Iran is no where near a threat to the U.S. The real reason the U.S. wants to attack Iran is known but obviously not by the sheeple.

Forum List

Back