Romney accepted state med care in France

notatallanti

Rookie
Feb 4, 2012
A report on the evening news in France tonight showed that, following injuries sustained in an auto accident while working for his religion, Mr. Romney paid only feeble charge as contribution to all his care and time in hospital.

Sooooooooooooooo, he was probably 18yrs old or so. Not a millionaire yet. He paid what most normal people probably paid.

A report on the evening news in France tonight showed that, following injuries sustained in an auto accident while working for his religion, Mr. Romney paid only feeble charge as contribution to all his care and time in hospital.

Ok, I have got to ask... What decade did this happen? :lol:

I'm sure the French taxpayers appreciated paying the medical bill of a visitor.

Was that the only way he could be treated?

If you were in that situation, would you not go with the most affordable? Why would you pay more if you did not have to?

For example, I believe the mortgage interest rate deduction should be eliminated from our tax laws. But I would be a fool not to take that deduction right now since it exists. I would be handicapping myself unneccesarily if everyone else was taking the deduction.

Did this happen while Obama was toking it up in the Choomwagon, or when Obama was eating a dog?

As he was representing the LDS, wouldn't it be logical that they pay?

I'm sure the French taxpayers appreciated paying the medical bill of a visitor.

Was that the only way he could be treated?

If you were in that situation, would you not go with the most affordable? Why would you pay more if you did not have to?

For example, I believe the mortgage interest rate deduction should be eliminated from our tax laws. But I would be a fool not to take that deduction right now since it exists. I would be handicapping myself unneccesarily if everyone else was taking the deduction.

Mostly agreed, though I think the deduction should be continued for those under a modest threshold. Really, I think the IRS should not consider wages for labor as revenue, so those covered by the above probably would not have an income tax to deduct from.

They aren't any stupider than anyone else; they are not going to say no!

Well, what a despicable and contemptible FREE-LOADER!!!!
The French should have dragged his sorry ass to the guillotine!!

Guess what Romney helped create a state medical care LOL The OP's post that he might have used it in France is fucking funny seeing that he created one LOL

Well, what a despicable and contemptible FREE-LOADER!!!!
The French should have dragged his sorry ass to the guillotine!!

They were waiting till he got better. Meanwhile, the liberals overthrew the death penalty and lefties saved him again.

2487366-nice_thread__just_kidding_you_fail_super.jpg

Was Romney supposed to forego treatment of his injuries until he could hop on a plane back to the states? The threads around here are getting sad.

Forum List

Back