Roger Goodell: NFL Was "Wrong For Not Listening To Players" Race Concerns

I'm done with American sports. Don't get me wrong the Rangers FC do some pretty annoying shit too...but at least they focus primarily on soccer (football).

View attachment 346227

Colin Kaepernick was a trailblazer! Ahead of his time. Imagine the courage it took. I have renewed respect for him.
Kaepernick was a fucking attention whore, whose game passed him by and needed a way to stay in the spotlight.

You're a total sap to believe it was any more meaningful or brave than that.

View attachment 346227

Colin Kaepernick was a trailblazer! Ahead of his time. Imagine the courage it took. I have renewed respect for him.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

God i so much hate to agree with Lakota,matter of fact this is the first time I ever have but I could not have said it any better myself.

For all the corruption of goddel he has been involved in with all the owners he surprises me as well.i never figured he would say this.smartest thing this A hole has ever said since opening his mouth and becoming the worst commissioner ever to ruin a great game along with the owners.got to give him credit where credit is due though and this is the one time I do.

It’s also equally as hard for me to praise kapernick as well him playing for the LA Rams arch rival the niners,but I tip my cap off to him.i can’t imagine how hard it is for blacks in America being fortunate enough to be a white boy and not have to live through the discrimination they have had to endure their whole lives and still do today even.i cant even begin to understand it having been fortunate enough to have grown up in a upper class family shielded from what the blacks in the ghettos have had to endure from white ass racist cops.

Last edited:
If the NFL pulls this political shit again like they did with the kneeling crap & I am permanently done with pro football.

1591401089218.png

He's right there are race concerns because Asians, Native Americans, and whites, are not equally represented on the teams.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1591401089456.png
    1591401089456.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 50
I'm done with American sports. Don't get me wrong the Rangers FC do some pretty annoying shit too...but at least they focus primarily on soccer (football).
No one will miss you trog.
Well I won't miss ****** ball either.
Why ANYBODY would support an organization where the men who own these teams would stoop to murdering their own mother if it meant they would profit in millions from it disgusts me in the No Fan Loyalty league.:14:if you don’t think they would,then you are all really stupid.:rolleyes-41: To them,money is the only thing that matters to them in life,these are very evil greedy men who have all stepped on the livilhoods of many thousands in the past by moving their franchises not giving a shit about the people that supported them through thick and thin.

they could care less they are destroying the lives of many people who have lived paycheck to paycheck and yet idiots here cheer them on every day.how fucking pathetic Americans are. These owners all have a place for them waiting in hell. The day no professional sports exist again is the day America will be a great nation again.

Not this crap from the players again. Are they all going to kneel like Kap did?
Yep and youre free to turn the channel so it wont hurt your feelings.
We need comprehensive Cable TV and Satellite TV reform. All Basic Channels become available to be picked by the customer. Instead of being forced to take what is forced on us. If you want sports channels or ethnic and cultural channels or religious channels or pseudo news channels ,etc...you pay for them. It is not complicated. And it will save money for the consumer. Paying one third less and getting half the channels is a victory for consumers. But the politicians seem to be in the back pockets of the telecommunications industry.

There are a lot stars that play ball.
Well...you can watch them. I am sick of this politicization of sport. Before society was dummed down it was always an unwritten rule that politics stopped on the field. I loved that about sports. It didn't matter as long as you performed on the field. You were judged and paid based upon your ability. Mark my word that this is only the start of the politically correct cancer. Once this is allowed in, it will permeate every aspect of the sport. It has in science...it will in sport as well. It will ruin it for EVERYONE in the end.
Nah...have fun..No more for me.

Well...you can watch them. I am sick of this politicization of sport. Before society was dummed down it was always an unwritten rule that politics stopped on the field. I loved that about sports. It didn't matter as long as you performed on the field. You were judged and paid based upon your ability. Mark my word that this is only the start of the politically correct cancer. Once this is allowed in, it will permeate every aspect of the sport. It has in science...it will in sport as well. It will ruin it for EVERYONE in the end.
:itsok:

img.jpg

(CNN) -- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Friday the league should have listened to players earlier about racism concerns in a video response to NFL players calling on the leagueto condemn racism and support its black players.

Goodell took to Instagram on Friday in response to the video "Stronger Together," which features several of the league's most famous players asking the league to take a strong stance in the wake of George Floyd's death in Minneapolis.

"We, the National Football League, admit we were wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest," Goodell said.

In the video Goodell says, "It has been a difficult time for our country. In particular, black people in our country. First, my condolences to the families of George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, and all the families who have endured police brutality."

It's about time! What took so long?
This is why they boo this prick at every draft.
He must love the smell of shit from all of the ass-kissing he does.

Your fucking problem is you dont realize that there shouldnt have been any racial politics to bring on the field. You racist SOBs got the fucking nerve to discriminate and you want us to just let that shit pass so you dont have to think about it? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back