Roger Ailes dead

Not seeing any threads on it. Surprised it doesn't get more attention.

Rip
A brilliant guy who was forced to resign from FOX because of allegations of behaving like Bill Clinton.
The comparison between Ailes and Clinton are so far off as to be ridiculous. Clinton may have been a womanizer, but he often used his charm, looks, and pick-up lines to score. Ailes was completely dependent on his power as the boss who controlled the careers of his victims of abuse. Many of Clinton's dates were basic groupies who wanted a fling with the governor. Ailes, on the other hand, was a grotesque slob who only had the power of hiring, promoting and firing to get women to provide him with sex.
Can anyone really image any of those FOX girls willingly having sex of any sort with the grotesque Ailes? It's not that all obese fat guys are grotesque, but Ailes was particularly grotesque.

So, you think Ailes had more power than Clinton?
No, I think Clinton had ways and skills of charm and bullshyt for attracting female companionship and Ailes was a fat grotesque pig who was completely dependent on his ability to extort and bully any women to associate with him.
In other words, you enjoy your sexual fantasies about Clinton more than your sexual fantasies about Ailes.

When They Go Lower: Leftists, Predictably, Celebrate Roger Ailes' Death
Castro, however, was mourned.

News

Tiffany Gabbay
ailes_0.jpg

The same leftists who grieved for the likes of Fidel Castro have now, predictably, taken to social media to celebrate the passing of Fox News' founder Roger Ailes. We will let the following tweets speak for themselves:

And of course we saved the best for last: a Tweet comparing Ailes to Joseph Goebbels, because critical thinking always involves comparing anyone with whom you disagree to a Nazi.

Whatever one thinks of Ailes, he leaves behind a family, and in particular, a young son who will be impacted by the loss of his father. But nothing is sacred to the Left and as usual its members prove themselves to be every bit the savage hypocrites that they are.

The left didn't have Castro murdered. With Ailes, they are their own success.

Rip

Sad to see the toxicity in this thread.

Ailes earned every bit of toxicity. He elevated lying to an art form, treated his female staff as his personal sex toys, and never ever criticized the right.

Well, we know he didn't go to heaven at least.
He's dead dumbass. Your vile nature on the subject only impacts the living. Your disgusting words only show your lack of class and respect for others.

RIP Roger Ailes

He was the man who made FOX news in its heyday, a FOX news that now unfortunately is becoming more like CNN every day. :(

He was a true genius.

Castro, however, was mourned.

News

Tiffany Gabbay
ailes_0.jpg

The same leftists who grieved for the likes of Fidel Castro have now, predictably, taken to social media to celebrate the passing of Fox News' founder Roger Ailes. We will let the following tweets speak for themselves:

And of course we saved the best for last: a Tweet comparing Ailes to Joseph Goebbels, because critical thinking always involves comparing anyone with whom you disagree to a Nazi.

Whatever one thinks of Ailes, he leaves behind a family, and in particular, a young son who will be impacted by the loss of his father. But nothing is sacred to the Left and as usual its members prove themselves to be every bit the savage hypocrites that they are.

I noticed you didn't show as much compassion for all the poor sons who were hurt by his hateful rhetoric broadcast from his hateful network.

Was that the sound of that fat bastard's pants as he was bending over?
Wow....
lol, yeah, really classy, huh?

You think that's classy? How do you think it compares to fox commentators defending remarks like
‘I Have Never Seen People Enjoying their Husbands’ Death So Much’
Where was all that compassion for the widows of 9/11?
Are we to thus think their uttering tasteless remarks empowered you to pen and publish one of your own? Is it "monkey see, monkey do" with you?

Wow....

You think that's classy? How do you think it compares to fox commentators defending remarks like
Are we to thus think their uttering tasteless remarks empowered you to pen and publish one of your own? Is it "monkey see, monkey do" with you?

To be clear, what criteria do you use to decide which people you memorialize, and which people you condemn when tasteless remarks were made or encouraged by both?

Wow....

To be clear, what criteria do you use to decide which people you memorialize, and which people you condemn when tasteless remarks were made or encouraged by both?
I memorialize whomever I feel deserves it, but when someone passes, and of their passing another person says, "RIP," I can be tasteful enough to not make a joke out of their having shared that sentiment.

You want to deride Ailes? Fine, but don't use someone's kind words about his passing as your foil for doing so.

Last edited:
Today on my lunch hour, I found myself listening to Sean Hannity start is radio show. He began it talking about Roger Ailes. How him and Ailes started at Fox. How Ailes was patient with him as he was learning the ropes and so on and so on...

He talked for about 15 minutes on Ailes and for that entire time, I sensed this wasn't some partisan posthumous rant. For the first time, I heard Hannity speak from his heart in regards to a friend he just lost. And at that exact moment, I knew how he felt.

I lost my mother this past February and just last week, a friend I knew for over 30 years passed away. With that being said, I think I'll give Fox a break today.

Today on my lunch hour, I found myself listening to Sean Hannity start is radio show. He began it talking about Roger Ailes. How him and Ailes started at Fox. How Ailes was patient with him as he was learning the ropes and so on and so on...

He talked for about 15 minutes on Ailes and for that entire time, I sensed this wasn't some partisan posthumous rant. For the first time, I heard Hannity speak from his heart in regards to a friend he just lost. And at that exact moment, I knew how he felt.

I lost my mother this past February and just last week, a friend I knew for over 30 years passed away. With that being said, I think I'll give Fox a break today.

I'm sure Al Capone had family and friends who were sad at his death too.

Of course, but Ailes was a Nazi, so it is OK to dig up his corpse then draw and quarter him.

Aint partisanship grand?

:eusa_dance:

Wow....

I memorialize whomever I feel deserves it, but when someone passes, of their passing another person says, "RIP," I can be tasteful enough to not make a joke out of their having shared that sentiment.

You want to deride Ailes? Fine, but don't use someone's kind words about his passing as your foil for doing so.

Rejoicing tastelessly and crudely at the passing of a fellow human being is the indication of moral turpitude.

These same assholes were bawling like babies on Election night last year.

And the worthless blob of liberal crap was still alive, just lost because she was more deplorable than the people she declared deplorable.

For the record, if BULLDOG or rdean or Isaac Newton or tigerred59 or Matthew keeled over tomorrow, I would be perfectly content just to say RIP, I would not rejoice, but I would miss the chuckles I usually have reading their posts.

To be honest, I did not like Ailes politics much....too much of a corporate tool for my taste, but the man was brilliant.

Too many people that I respect mourn his passing, so I wont slam on the guy, but I will say that so often we cannot see our mistakes in hindsight, then it is too late to do anything about them.

Its being reported, after finding out that Fake News is now number 3......he dropped dead from a heart attack...LOLOLOLOL Another stain on America's soil, gone......YES!Q!Q!!

I memorialize whomever I feel deserves it, but when someone passes, of their passing another person says, "RIP," I can be tasteful enough to not make a joke out of their having shared that sentiment.

Rejoicing tastelessly and crudely at the passing of a fellow human being is the indication of moral turpitude.

These same assholes were bawling like babies on Election night last year.

And the worthless blob of liberal crap was still alive, just lost because she was more deplorable than the people she declared deplorable.

For the record, if BULLDOG or rdean or Isaac Newton or tigerred59 or Matthew keeled over tomorrow, I would be perfectly content just to say RIP, I would not rejoice, but I would miss the chuckles I usually have reading their posts.
C_K9rf-VYAAt8KQ.jpg

Forum List

Back