ROFL! What metaphor for the Obama Admin. They can't even print money right!

I just read about this and I think it is so damned funny I can hardly control myself. The same bunch of dopes that want to run your health care can't even do something as simple as the printing of money. This is just too much!!!! What a pack of jackasses.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:rofl:
:lmao:

Printing money, especially today with all the built in anti-counterfeit measures (and for you conspiracy dorks, the tracking devices...), is not quite as easy as one might think.

Just saying...

Ravi, no matter how long they have been employed, it is irrelevant. Shit happen's, it had nothing to do with politics.
I was addressing teapeesamaroid and her idiotic blaming of Obama.

Obama is the dope driving the ship so he gets all the blame now. Sorry. It happened on his watch. He can't blame this on anybody except for himself.
it was ridiculous when moronic libs placed undue blame on Bush for things that were totally out of his direct control, i will not do the same to Obama

Here you have the Pseudo-conservative movement typically blaming the Obama Administration for something that is simply not within the Administrations control.

"10 years in the making" is the key phrase.

But right on que the pseudo-conned (yeah all the ditto-heads and Faux believers) gobble it up and spew it back out like it is a gospel truth.

Make you look pretty fucking stupid.
um, did you notice the link in the OP?
neither Limbaugh or FNC had anything to do with this story

the OP did take a ridiculous turn with it, but place the blame where it belongs

What is this bullshit of ...OMG you blamed Bush again...therefore ANY attack on Bush is automatically wrong?

That's just illogical and idiotic. As is blaming Obama for something 10 years in the making.

As I said...trying to score political points against BO with this is retarded.

Who uses cash money these days anyway?

The ever growing ranks of the off the grid underground economy.

I've also started to use cash with local merchants to help them avoid paying bank fees. Credit and debit card charges eat up small business profits. I'd rather that they keep 100%.

If you think this is a political win, you're an idiot.

A win???????

You are even dumber than I anticipated if you think, I think, this is a win.

It's pathetic!

NO ONE WINS with this utter stupidity!

This is just one of those you don't know whether to laugh or cry moments.

We are in the hands of total, bungling, IDIOTS, and there is nothing we can do about it for another two years.

That's NOT a win, that's watching a disaster and knowing there is nothing you can do about it.

I mean, was the Titanic a political win for anyone? NO! It was a disaster! This is how I see this!

This is what you liberals wanted when they voted for Obama. Liberals should be glad.

If they've been working on them for 10 years this isn't exactly Obama's fault, moron.

Yeah, nothing is Obama's fault according to you liberals.

He's just an innocent wittle victim of circumstances.

It's not Obama's policies to print worthless money coming to fruition. It's just poor Obama getting caught with the government's pants down again.

We have come from Truman's "the buck stops here," to Obama's "we can't even print a buck let alone get Obama to take responsibility for it!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If they've been working on them for 10 years this isn't exactly Obama's fault, moron.

yes it is.
no, it isnt
its a bureaucratic fault

Who's idea is it to print money in a hurry? Obama!!!!!!!

So, if the bureaucracy went into high production on a bill that apparently wasn't ready, who's policies are behind it?

Yeah, again, Obama is just an innocent wittle victim?

I'm sorry, I tend to go with Truman's policy on where the buck stops, even if Obama can't even print it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just read about this and I think it is so damned funny I can hardly control myself. The same bunch of dopes that want to run your health care can't even do something as simple as the printing of money. This is just too much!!!! What a pack of jackasses.

Oh my gosh!

I know! I should be shot for not putting that in the op, so thank you for adding it! :clap2:

These are the guys that are going to control WHETHER WE LIVE OR DIE, via our healthcare, and they can't even PRINT A BUCK!!!!

Way to go liberals!!!

Keep making excuses for why we shouldn't think this reveals what a bunch of dumbasses are in control of our government right now.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ravi, no matter how long they have been employed, it is irrelevant. Shit happen's, it had nothing to do with politics.
I was addressing teapeesamaroid and her idiotic blaming of Obama.

I'm blaming Obama for the policy of printing money like it's monopoly money, as a solution for his rampant spending, dumbass!

If he is to blame it's ordering they ramp up printing money which they did with such abandon, they didn't even bother to NOTICE the bills were defunct until it cost the tax payers 120 MILLION!

It's indicative of what a bunch of screw ups run this country right now.

But liberals tell us they can handle healthcare, Wallstreet, the banks, and on and on.

We are being ruled right now (in Washington) by a cadre of total screw ups from Obama on down!

Now you can just piss and moan that I'm pointing this out, but it doesn't change the DISMAL state of affairs in Washington.

This is pathetic!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here you have the Pseudo-conservative movement typically blaming the Obama Administration for something that is simply not within the Administrations control.

"10 years in the making" is the key phrase.

But right on que the pseudo-conned (yeah all the ditto-heads and Faux believers) gobble it up and spew it back out like it is a gospel truth.

Make you look pretty fucking stupid.

Yeah, the Obama admin basically telling Treasury to hurry up and print money quick-o, has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, how could that be?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Printing money, especially today with all the built in anti-counterfeit measures (and for you conspiracy dorks, the tracking devices...), is not quite as easy as one might think.

Just saying...

One would think, that a Secretary of the Treasury that was appointed by ANYBODY, but in this case, Obama, would have the good sense to make sure the technology would work before he printed off a billion dollars worth of currency. It doesn't matter how long this has been in the planning, or who's watch it actually started on, if the Secretary of the Treasury can't ensure that the technology is correct and the ability exists to print the money, he is a DAMNED FOOL for printing more than a billion dollars of worthless currency. A President should fire somebody this incompetent.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back