Rodham Clinton / Margaret Thatcher?

Feb 15, 2004
I haven't been in the loop for a while....traveling and all that thing...but someone tells me that they are reading that Rodham Clinton is trying to appeal to the conservatives by promoting herself as somewhat Thatcher...has anyone heard this?

Does anyone really believe this woman will represent the democrats in the next election?

Is she writing anymore of her Charles Dickens style literature?

Good Night! Hillary is shameless. Thatcherism may not have been strong enough tea for me, but for Hillary to compare herself to Margaret Thatcher is pretty laughable. She was a patriotic enough Brit. Hillary was weaned on America-hating leftism.

That is how I view the left....America hating....everything is wrong w/this country....meanwhile the people who do the most bellyaching have the largest homes, fanciest cars and pay the least amt of taxes.

I always like to suggest taking a trip to the nearest international airport....you can handle to rest.

Anyway, I guess now Sir Edmund Hillary Rodham Clinton will preach the gospel if she hasn't already.

I haven't been following up on her though. She is one of those leftist that I can only take for a short while. This followed by the usual amt of :bow3: she gets from her supporters scares me. I have yet to figure out her glory....(aside from the fact that marrying Bill was the greatest achievement - if it weren't for her husband -yes a man - where would she be?..... :confused:

winston churchi said:
I have yet to figure out her glory....(aside from the fact that marrying Bill was the greatest achievement - if it weren't for her husband -yes a man - where would she be?..... :confused:

Probably an attorney for the ACLU or a NOW shrill?

winston churchi said:
....meanwhile the people who do the most bellyaching have the largest homes, fanciest cars and pay the least amt of taxes.

this statment is inane.....i have never seen rich peple protest anything

manu1959 said:
this statment is inane.....i have never seen rich peple protest anything

Ummmmmmmm, what about all those rich buffoons in Hollywood, or those retarded socialites like Paris Hilton? They're rich, pay next to nothing in taxes (especially if they inherited the money), and whine even more than they wine.

Forum List

Back