Votes: 0 0.0%
  • III

• IV

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • V

• Total voters
OK, I voted for Rocky, because that is, in my opinion legitimately the best movie out of them all. But, I have a lot more fun watching III or especially IV, just because I like laughing at corny movies.

I read a few pages from the script for the newest Rocky movie, and it actually seems like it might be halfway decent, it's gritty, but in the good way, like the first one, not in the bad way, like the fifth one.

And, oddly, it had a couple F-bombs in it. Guess Stallone's going for an R-rating with this one?

duh. Rocky I. Real gritty. Story of a nobody that gets a chance to prove that he is a somebody. He doesnt win at the end proving that not always does the good guy win but he still fights hard and never gives up.

I wonder how many kids these days will never know that Rocky actually loses at the end of the first one.

To me, Rocky and The Bad News Bears are the best sports movies of all time. It's hard to look at them now, considering how many movies have copied their formula over the years, but they were the originals and the best.

Dan said:
I wonder how many kids these days will never know that Rocky actually loses at the end of the first one.

To me, Rocky and The Bad News Bears are the best sports movies of all time. It's hard to look at them now, considering how many movies have copied their formula over the years, but they were the originals and the best.

How sacrilegious is it to the PC culture that a movie would show kids losing in a sports game? Dear god, those children mustve had horrible lives due to the emotional trauma they suffered after those crushing mental losses. Could you imagine the outrage parents would have if their kids didnt get a trophy at the end of the season no matter what the record was? :teeth:

Ill make a decision after i see VI. But that wont be for a while.

I do like III and IV. Yeah they are alittle corny but I pity the fool that dont like Mr T and the Russian.

Forum List

Back