Rocky Mountains Facing GW This Weekend

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
map_specnewsdct-86_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366.jpg

Oops! Snow in July? Oh yeah – we're going to hear it's due to Global Weather Change. And we all know who'll show up with loads of charts and graphs. Anyhow, the full story w/video @ Winter Will Rudely Interrupt Summer Across the Northern Rockies This Weekend

Snow in any month of the summer in the high country of the Rockies, the Sierras, the Cascades, or the Blues is hardly unusual. I have seen snow in July in the North Cascades, and in August in the Blues.

map_specnewsdct-86_ltst_4namus_enus_650x366.jpg

Oops! Snow in July? Oh yeah – we're going to hear it's due to Global Weather Change. And we all know who'll show up with loads of charts and graphs. Anyhow, the full story w/video @ Winter Will Rudely Interrupt Summer Across the Northern Rockies This Weekend

Yellowstone had snow last night in many valley locations.. a bit early and way low on the mountains for this time of year... 34 deg F in Yellowstone last night, 17 deg below normal.
fallacy of hasty generalization for insinuation of false consequences

Hey Jake,

Why does one Earth polar circle, the Antarctic, have 9 times the ice of the other, the Arctic?

Once again, when confronted with the truth of what does cause Earth climate change (the position of land) and what does not (minor fluctuations of trace atmospheric gasses), the warmer will hurl an insult or 5 and take off without responding.

While solving the Earth climate issue is 1/10^47th the achievement relativity was, Albert would be proud of me, and ashamed of your chosen rear...

Once again, when confronted with the truth of what does cause Earth climate change (the position of land) and what does not (minor fluctuations of trace atmospheric gasses), the warmer will hurl an insult or 5 and take off without responding.

While solving the Earth climate issue is 1/10^47th the achievement relativity was, Albert would be proud of me, and ashamed of your chosen rear...
Telling you that you are not Einstein, podjo, is the truth not an insult.

Trot along.

Doesn't the Torah say something about cowardice??

You are too chicken to even discuss this. Why?

fallacy of hasty generalization

run along, troll
You are right however it sure is fun to taunt the Global Warning hasty generalists also.

The fallacy of Global Warming is the fallacy of false cause.

We still don't know WHAT is REALLY causing the global warming.

So a brief interlude of global cooling is nice for a change !!!

Snow in any month of the summer in the high country of the Rockies, the Sierras, the Cascades, or the Blues is hardly unusual. I have seen snow in July in the North Cascades, and in August in the Blues.
I have seen snow in the Calif Sierra in June. Never in July though.

And it was a long time ago. So not unprecedented but certainly rare.

My unlucky friends went to Yellowstone on vacation and got stuck in the rain and the snow.

Bad year to visit Yellowstone IF you did not bring your cross country skis.

We still don't know WHAT is REALLY causing the global warming.

I have tried to explain many times here, there is no "warming" on Earth except on the surface of growing urban areas. What is causing that is URBAN HEAT SINK EFFECT....

Try not to just blow up the true case of science by conceding something not happening - you walk right into the fudgebakers trap with that.;..

Forum List

Back