This Is Why Global Warming Is Responsible For Freezing Temperatures Across The U.S.

Forbes magazine?....the wall street Forbes that would love trading carbon credits on the stock market....sorry...I'll believe my own eyes...
Forbes is 100% Capitalist.
As is it's owner Billionaire Steve Forbes.
Now we have 'criticism' from the faux Left that this is about 'carbon credits:' it is Not you IDIOT.

Chirp in on the gist if you like.. any time.

`

`
Back to kindergarten with you Abdul

Forbes - Linked below

""The country is freezing in an unprecedented fashion, and global warming is to blame. Sound crazy?
The cold snap that North America is experiencing east of the rocky mountains, with temperatures at Arctic-like levels, is real, but it's only part of the story.
Simultaneously, there are record Warm temperatures happening in other parts of the world, from Australia to the actual Arctic.

While a small but vocal minority of people might use the faulty logic of, "it's cold where I am, therefore global warming isn't real," even schoolchildren know that weather isn't climate
But these extreme cold snaps have gotten more severe in recent years, due to a combination of global warming and a phenomenon you've likely heard of: the polar vortex.
Here's the science of how it works, and why global warming is paradoxically playing a major role in today's record-low temperatures.

The difference between a strong, stable polar vortex (L) and a weak, unstable one that can cause... [+] cold snaps and extremely cold weather across the mid-latitudes (R), such as the event we're experiencing now.'re experiencing now.

[.........]
[Much more Graphics and text at below link for non-simpletons.
[.........]

[........]
[........]
`
`
Hey Look----Cold air comes down from poles over Canada and down thru the US---

I'm shocked I tell ya..

Forbes - Linked below

""The country is freezing in an unprecedented fashion, and global warming is to blame. Sound crazy?
The cold snap that North America is experiencing east of the rocky mountains, with temperatures at Arctic-like levels, is real, but it's only part of the story.
Simultaneously, there are record Warm temperatures happening in other parts of the world, from Australia to the actual Arctic.

While a small but vocal minority of people might use the faulty logic of, "it's cold where I am, therefore global warming isn't real," even schoolchildren know that weather isn't climate
But these extreme cold snaps have gotten more severe in recent years, due to a combination of global warming and a phenomenon you've likely heard of: the polar vortex.
Here's the science of how it works, and why global warming is paradoxically playing a major role in today's record-low temperatures.

The difference between a strong, stable polar vortex (L) and a weak, unstable one that can cause... [+] cold snaps and extremely cold weather across the mid-latitudes (R), such as the event we're experiencing now.'re experiencing now.'re experiencing now.'re experiencing now.

[.........]
[.........]

[........]
[........]
`
`
Hey Look----Cold air comes down from poles over Canada and down thru the US---

I'm shocked I tell ya..
Cause history doesn’t show that same phenomenon happening in the eighties. Dude, isn’t this fun? Showing the ignorance of demofks?

AGW is just the latest hoax as we lurch from crisis to existential emergency and back. We had the hole in the ozone layer emergency. Then there was the alar crisis. Don't forget the global cooling crisis that was going to kill all life on earth. There was the nuclear winter crisis. Go back a bit and we had a serious horse shit existential threat.

No i don't take this latest craziness seriously and neither should anyone else.

Back to kindergarten with you Abdul
While on many boards, and to any rational thinker, this post would be a troll.
On this board, you're just a bit below mid-pack.
But still a raging OFF topic idiot IAC.

`

Forbes - Linked below

The difference between a strong, stable polar vortex (L) and a weak, unstable one that can cause... [+] cold snaps and extremely cold weather across the mid-latitudes (R), such as the event we're experiencing now.'re experiencing now.

[.........]
[.........]

[........]
[........]
`
`

YOU are in a cult. Do you seek extraction? Deprogramming? Call 1-800-Ice-Age for immediate help.

This earth has had 5 major ice ages. They would come and go, because our sun's flares come and go. Sometimes it flares a lot, sometimes a little. And man had not one thing to do with it.
In the last 100 years we have warmed by 1 degree. And that is because of the super flares that have been occurring. The biggest ever recorded in 2001. Strong enough to take out electric grids and even alter your mood had it been a direct hit. The EMP just missed us. And man had nothing to do with it.
1613589239429.png

We are moving into a cooling phase because the suns flares are reducing. That is why it is snowing in Texas. That's why it was -9 in Ohio.
Come back to when common sense ruled the day. Giving away our money will not influence the sun one bit.

We are now in Solar Cycle 25. Credit: NOAA. September 15, 2020 - The solar minimum between Solar Cycle 24 and 25 - the period when the sun is least active - happened in December 2019, when the 13-month smoothed sunspot number fell to 1.8, according to the Solar Cycle 25 Prediction Panel, co-chaired by NOAA and NASA

Last edited:
Likely more than five Ice Ages over the past 4+ billion years ...
While there is the issue of data inclusion or exclusion when charting and graphing, they can be informative in ways still;

0*3Vm0copgT8K-pcRm.gif

ice_ages2.gif

main-qimg-09aa3b2980a9525e3eea0b76e3167fd5

CO2-has-never-warmed-the-planet.png

If you dumbshits want to believe global warming theories go ahead...but stop trying to push unreliable renewables on the rest of us...people are freezing to death in their own homes because a state went too far in transferring oil to renewable energy and they can not maintain a base load large enough to power the state in a ice storm....I lived in Texas and ice storms are frequent.....but we never had black outs....

Texas has its own grid and doesn't follow any Federal rules and regs.. They tried to save a few dollars by NOT winterizing the turbines. But, those same wind turbines work fine in Norway, Sweden and Antarctica.

If you dumbshits want to believe global warming theories go ahead...but stop trying to push unreliable renewables on the rest of us...people are freezing to death in their own homes because a state went too far in transferring oil to renewable energy and they can not maintain a base load large enough to power the state in a ice storm....I lived in Texas and ice storms are frequent.....but we never had black outs....

Texas has its own grid and doesn't follow any Federal rules and regs.. They tried to save a few dollars by NOT winterizing the turbines. But, those same wind turbines work fine in Norway, Sweden and Antarctica.
Then why have I seen numerous photos of Norwegian helicopters spraying deicer on their windmills?...how do you winterize a windmill?...with a big insulated bag?...come on man...winterizing turbines....LMAO....

No they don’t, here, I’ll educate you

Then why have I seen numerous photos of Norwegian helicopters spraying deicer on their windmills?...how do you winterize a windmill?...with a big insulated bag?...come on man...winterizing turbines....LMAO....
There’s always an out. Their programming allows for many forms of stupid. They’re robots

Explain the procedure

Explain the procedure

Explain what procedure?

Explain the procedure

Explain what procedure?
The one you state the Norwegian’s use to their wind turbines. You forgot already?

Explain the procedure

Explain what procedure?
The one you state the Norwegian’s use to their wind turbines. You forgot already?

Norway has used wind turbines successfully since 1987. What "procedure" are you talking about?

Explain the procedure

Explain what procedure?

Norway has used wind turbines successfully since 1987. What "procedure" are you talking about?
The winterizing they do. You know, the one you spouted off about.

someone turn off your programming?

Explain the procedure

Explain what procedure?

The winterizing they do. You know, the one you spouted off about.

someone turn off your programming?

No, frozen wind turbines aren’t the main culprit for Texas’ power outages
Lost wind power was expected to be a fraction of winter generation. All sources — from natural gas, to nuclear, to coal, to solar — have struggled to generate power during the storm that has left millions of Texans in the dark.

Forum List

Back