Rockstar award now please

I need to get that rockstar award fairly soon or it;s all on you people.

Im sitting across from my father and everyone he knows and they hold grudges.

The keep the plaque with all the names on the wall in the mod bathroom so it will be handy in case they run out of urinal cakes.

• Thanks
Reactions: AHZ
You are old enough for your wants not to hurt you.
they will vanish away like your dad's blue jeans denim blue fading up to the sky

though you want it to last forever you know they know never will.

you know they never will, but the goodbye makes the journey harder still.....

brilliant man.

Welcome to USMB, AHZ. Add ED to your scrambled name, because you have already been HAZED. I hope you can someday enjoy these boards, but our finest take amusements from newbies some days. Don't worry and be strong, because sometimes, it just gets worse. :muahaha:

Welcome to USMB, AHZ. Add ED to your scrambled name, because you have already been HAZED. I hope you can someday enjoy these boards, but our finest take amusements from newbies some days. Don't worry and be strong, because sometimes, it just gets worse. :muahaha:
i love the jumble!

and i love being abused by strangers.

see you at the glory hole!

nah.

just an enthusiastic toe-tapping glory hole frequenter.
7ssgib.jpg

I prefer classical music and music that makes life better for children. But I wish you well regardless.

i am entranced by the 10,000 things.

"All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone," wrote Blaise Pascal
Imagine how he'd view the modern era and our electronic mind virus contagion. The people of the world are engaged in a level of narcissistic self-destruction that is potentially a worse evil than any that has come before it.

I was thinking AHZ was AHZ from another place, but that one does not have teh gay like this one does.

Forum List

Back