Rock Hudson is Gay!

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
I was just reminiscing with old friends about.sitting at the beach and discussing Rock"s sexual preference. Emotions ran high that day. Anger, sadness, disbelief. Does anyone else remember that infamous day in history?

I have heard that Rock Hudson died of Aids. It isn't so. He died of food poisoning. They say he got a hold of a bad wennie.

I was just reminiscing with old friends about.sitting at the beach and discussing Rock"s sexual preference. Emotions ran high that day. Anger, sadness, disbelief. Does anyone else remember that infamous day in history?

Which infamous day? When he died or when you found out he was gay.

I really wasn't a fan so I wasn't affected by it but he was a pretty big star and being gay wasn't exactly acceptable back then.

When did he die anyway?

Everyone knew Rock was a swish... Elton John took me by surprise though...Who Knew?

:eek::eek::eek: :lol::lol::lol:

Everyone knew Rock was a swish... Elton John took me by surprise though...Who Knew?

:eek::eek::eek: :lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I never could figure Elton John out..

Rock Hudson back when he first came on the screen took many young girls hearts. Woman just loved this guy. The rumor started a few years before it became a fact and when the rumor first hit I didn't know one woman who believed it. They were in so much denial.

I remember it. My Mom had a crush on Rock Hudson and couldn't believe the news. He covered it up pretty well.

I remember it. My Mom had a crush on Rock Hudson and couldn't believe the news. He covered it up pretty well.

My mother would only be crushed if it came out that Omar Sharif was gay.

He's dead. Dead. Dead. Long time, dead.

Which infamous day? When he died or when you found out he was gay.

I really wasn't a fan so I wasn't affected by it but he was a pretty big star and being gay wasn't exactly acceptable back then.

When did he die anyway?

Close in time to when he stopped breathing.

Forum List

Back